Awaken The BeAsT's picture
Awaken The BeAsT

+ 4 2000 Calorie Shake

ad

What's up bros this is a shake I came up with to hit 2,016 calories I recommend drinking throughout the day while still getting your protein ,carbs and fats through whole foods this is primarily for guys like me who don't have much time between work and home life just basically people who do not have enough time to consume 4,000 calories throughout the day so without me taking up to much of your time here is the ingredients I use personally. Stick these ingredients in a blender.

2 Cups of 2% milk
2 Large bananas
2 Tbsp of olive oil
1 packet of oatmeal (I use Quaker weight control banana bread)
2 scoops of protein powder (I use muscle milk pro series 50)
4 Tbsp of peanut butter

Calories are 2,012
Protein 108
Carbs 132
Fats 58

Like I said I don't recommend drinking this in one sitting more or less throughout the day with meals.I have no issues with protein intake but calories can be a real pain hopefully this is helpful to the guys who are struggling to meet their intake requirements. To the vets I know you guys will have your own opinions but at the end of the day I'm just trying to help. Good luck with your goals and any feedback is welcomed

Deadlift910's picture

I have always stood strong on no shakes. Food is always greater than the liquid version

exoticnfit's picture

I keep it simple.

Using Dextrose, fruit juice and high quality protein whey isolate.

During my super grow phase I had 3 shakes (sometimes 4) that were 1000cals and pretty easy/quick to get in and down.

• 150grms of dextrose with about 10-12oz of fruit juice (35-40grms carbs) and 60grms of protein.

250grms total x 4 = 1000cals/shake.

This did not include either 2 quality 1000cal meals or them divided into 3-4smaller meals and whatever extra that doesn't move fast enough.

I like variety which is why I would switch up the juice flavor since the protein was unflavored and this also did not require a blender or lots of dishes to clean.

Thanks for the suggestion brother.

Twiztd's picture

But with the Ben and Jerry’s you can change the flavors man keep the body guessing

In a promo × 1
professer X's picture

This sounds like a good shake but those items no way add up to 2000 calories... acording to your breakdown of macros...
Protein and carbs are both 4 calories per gram
And fat is 9 calories per gram....
Do the math
Id say closer to 1300 or so.....

Owes a Review × 2
rezin's picture

I just started drinking shakes myself to stuff more calories in. Mine is heavy on the fats and carbs, if I want protein I'll scramble up 6 eggs - because I am poor and eggs are cheap.

2 cups whole milk
1/4 cup peanut butter
a couple tablespoons of Nestle Quik - for the chocolate flavor
1 banana
1 cup of oatmeal/flaxseed

That's about 1200 calories.

The oatmeal is plain old rolled oats that I grind up into a powder. I buy those big 42 ounce containers of the stuff and grind it in my vitamix, adding a pound of flaxseed meal.

If you are on a budget, this is a great way to add calories. And it tastes good.

JUICEBOX0331's picture

This is similar to the viking mass shake minus the olive oil and almond butter instead of peanut butter. But they all definatley work. Ive been doing the viking mass shake 2ED for 10 days now along with my normal meals and have went from 255/260. Good on you man for exploring and sharing. Thumbs up

maximusuk's picture

How thick is it, i have my own very similar drink but had to knock the bananas on the head it was too thick and that was with one banna, I've had to do 3 1000 calorie drinks a day with 4 700 meals , it's not easy at all and i take my hat of to you mate for drinking it , it's good to read that were all human and each trying to find our own way to get as big as we can

Hats off too all my fellow monsters

Remember the beast mode switch is always turned on

Jetlag92's picture

This is great man I'm gunna tweak it a little for personal pref but good idea. So simple but so useful

shaun1's picture

Great shake bro. Ive got to plan out a 6-7000cal a day meal plan. Ive got to bulk back up big time and this will help me out alot to get the extra in. If anyone could help me find some links to a great meal plan and how to figure call content for each food I would be so thankful. I was going to run another cycle but I don't have my shit together at all my diet is jacked up and until I get my diet in check and get the discipline I need to eat eat eat eat im pulling the plug on the pins. All take any and all the help I can get. I just really need to find a good daily meal plan to get me to 6-7000cals. Ive got to do this the right way so it want be a waste of time money and effort. Thanks in advance for the help.

Owes a Review × 2
Twiztd's picture

If I were you I would figure out what your maintenance calories are with your workout schedule get that cleaned up and then add 500 cal if your not on cycle for weight gain and 500-1000 when on cycle. If your only taking in 3000 cals right now and jump to 6-7000 cals your body wont like it and you will probably feel like shit. My maintenance cals are roughly 3500-4000 cals while working out 6x a wk plus cardio. During a bulk I’ll cut cardio some and then increase cals that way I don’t gain a lot of excessive fat

In a promo × 1
giardap's picture

Ben Pakulski's incredible Bulk. It is exceptional

I think 7k cals for a fella with your stats is asking for trouble, You absolutely will mess up your insulin sensitivity and absolutely will need perfectly timed reset phases
You would need to be EXPERT at hormone management (insulin sensitivity in particular) and nutrient selection/nutrient timing

That's not an easy thing to do, but the BPak plan will teach you how it can be done, but if I were you I would follow his plan re: calories

shaun1's picture

Ive got to gain brother. After some pretty stressful family problems and catching phenomenon I dropped down to like 135lbs. I got to get myself back to where I use to be I don't even recognize myself anymore. It doesn't have to be 6-7000 ill be happy at 5 I just want to get myself back to 185-95lbs I lost all my muscle mass all this shirt nearly killed me. I got alot of hard work ahead of me but I will do it or die trying. Thanks for the look out bro means alot.

Owes a Review × 2
giardap's picture

You mean pneumonia dude?? (presume that was a typo??)

if yes, damnnnn thats tough luck mqan, sorry to hear about the troubles, wish you nothing but good health fella

shaun1's picture

Yea I murdered that didn't I. Thanks man.

Owes a Review × 2
C.Tier's picture

What's your experience with brand mass gainers? I used Optimum Nutritiona Serious mass. 1,200 calories, 250 carb, 50 protein. Through my first cycle one in AM and after workout. and it only messed with me during pct. gained a lot of fat so I cut it out.

SrGarrison's picture

As the impastable said, thats a crap, a expensive crap.
The reason is not only the poor protein quantity included, the principal reason is in the quality of the carbohydrates, so fu... low.

If u want a mass gainer, you cant do it whit milk, oat powder and whey, this will be more cheat, and his quality its for larger better.

• 14 oz of milk
  • 3.5oz of oat powder
    -1 oz of whey

Use a whey whith flavour, otherwise is nasty.

The Impastable's picture

Waste of money.

firebyrd516's picture

I will give this a try with whole milk. Thanks for posting. I need to make it to 4,500 and there just aren't enough damn hours in the day to hang out in the kitchen for 2/3 of it.

Riproider's picture

Sounds yummy.. I do something very similar.. just substitute olive oil for Greek yogurt.. and some berries.

Makwa's picture

Use whole milk instead of 2% and throw in some greek yogurt also.

Sounds like a good addition thank for the suggestion bro

Makwa's picture

I also add a little stevia to my shakes to help satisfy my sweet tooth.

Believe it or not I'm not big on sweets at all bro that's why it's such a pain to bulk even dirty bulk I eat salmon,steak,chicken tuna clean foods I'm so used to that I can't imagine anything else

Outlawthing's picture

Sounds yummy bet you would be stuffed it you pounded that thing at once

I drink it within an hour the bloat and full feeling last about hr and a half at most