303jwt's picture
303jwt

-1 TriTren150 & TestE300

ad

Hi, My current cycle:

300mg/wk Test E
.5aDex/eod

..I would like to add a TriTren150 mix in.....just not sure if I can get good results with 150mg/wk? This is my question. Thanks

This is my 5th cycle.
All other cycles I've ran Test E or Test C (up to 750mg/wk), dbol, eq, sust 350...

press1's picture

Trenbolone doesn't really make you big - It makes you very strong.

In a promo × 1
Makwa's picture

About two years ago I ran what I called the trenbolone experiment. Send me a pm and I will tell you what I discovered. It had some pretty decent findings.

Why not make a post about your findings.

Makwa's picture

Do a write up in the advanced group. I would be interested in seeing it.

robb's picture

Trust me, a first time with tren and going with Tri tren is a decision you will live to regret. Trying to balance out 3 different esters is a task in its self nevermind the mental sides that it'll bring with it.

In a promo × 1
Keepmovingforward's picture

Don’t go from 0-100 man. Most guys will tell you it’s a marathon not a race. Everyone tosses around the word “Tren to lightly. There are other great compounds you could work up to before jumping on the Tren train. EQ is a great one to run and won’t have half the sides. Not to be a dick but if you’re asking about tritren and haven’t ever ran Tren you aren’t ready. Do what rusty suggested. Take it slow and put in the work. Do way more research on Tren before even considering it YouTube the good and the bad.

stairmaster's picture

If u think u need tren with this stats I'd prefer tren ace cause if u don't tolerate tren it's faster out of your body!

If u want to get in great shape, eat right cause thats the key for success !

johnmarshall12's picture

Wouldn't use Tri-tren, but Less than 300-400 mg/wk of Tren is a waste!

heavymetalmonsterD's picture

Boom

Owes a Review × 1
Makwa's picture

TriTren.....mish mash of esters that makes no sense. It is not as sexy as it sounds.

Makwa's picture

I think you are trying to over rely on compounds and underestimate the power of a properly tailored didt and training routine. Tren isn't going to give you better results. It is not a miracle drug. You really need to be focusing on diet and training protocols and then add the appropriate compounds for your goal and then make it happen. Frankly if looking for bigger muscles, tren isn't the answer so don't put tren on such a high pedestal thinking it is better than everything else out there. For some things it is better and others it is not so you have to use it appropriately in the right situation. I very rarely run tren and have won the overall without any tren in my cycle.

So don't be in such a rush to use tren because it is not the end all and be all compound. Be specific with your goals and detail out training and diet and that is what we need to work on and then can add in some compounds in proper doses to reach that goal. Most likely won't involve and probably will never need to run tren.

He’s earned those 4000+ points. When he gives out advice I listen. Yet I still see younger guys that come here for advice shrug it off! The experts on here know their stuff if only it could get thru the thick heads of the young know it all males haha.

press1's picture

I think he averages about +2 per statement mate lol

In a promo × 1
press1's picture

What results are you after?

In a promo × 1

Honestly man Tren isn’t going to just magically make those muscles grow. We all like to think we have perfect form and know everything but we don’t or we’d all be pros. Start researching and learning different ways to target what is lacking. I know it’s hard to put in work and not see results you were expected but something is off, either your diet or training. Gear isn’t going to change that.

press1's picture

And none of the other cycles have helped? Do you train each bodypart twice a week?

EDIT: After reading the above paragraph again you sound like a complete blagger/Newbie - 'I want larger muscles in certain area's - I was hoping the Tritren150 would help' WTF is this?!! LOL Classic...

In a promo × 1
press1's picture

So to increase his muscle mass you suggest banging more gear rather than training a body part twice a week then? You are either an Idiot or a complete beginner also...

In a promo × 1
press1's picture

We aren't interested in your Boyfriends stats....

In a promo × 1
press1's picture

Are you obsessed with my height? Lol We don't all make up stats like you. I know many powerlifters that started running gear at 17 - whats your point?

You sound like one of these little 120lb poofters that can't bench 275 haha

Peace out ya little F*g....

In a promo × 1