Mazchr's picture
Mazchr

Sust 250 - when to do pct ?

ad

Hi guys!

As the title says, how long shall I wait to start my pct, after shooting sust 250mg e3d, for 4 weeks.

The long Esther is decaonate (100mg).

Can figure out if I shall wait 30 days , or less or longer??

Advice weould be appriciated!!

Thanks !

Makwa's picture

Why did you even run that cycle in the first place. 4 weeks is long enough to shut down your hpta without any positive gains. You are going to be in worse spot when it is all said and done than if you wouldn't have done that cycle in the first place.

Mazchr's picture

Hi Makwa

I'd been on test e for 6 weeks prior to the sust . My coach Said 4 week was fine, Though i have enough for 4 more weeks.

Makwa's picture

I would wait at 21-24 days before starting pct then. That is a long time so you may want to consider a prop taper. What was the reasoning behind switching over to sust the last 4 weeks?

Mazchr's picture

Honestly i was naive, i just trusted him and didnt do My homework.

I'd be Braindead to do 4 more weeks of sust, now that it's been 12 days Since My last shot of sust ?

Thanks dor replying!

freedom1981's picture

One question , do you buy your aas from your gym coach ? If so dont trust Anyone do your home work better .

In a promo × 1
Makwa's picture

Sticking with test e would have been a better path but switching over to sust isn't that big of a deal since it is still test.

Mazchr's picture

allright, thanks again.

Would you start up again and do 4 more weeks, I also have a bit of test e left other than the 10ml of sust-250

thanks

Makwa's picture

No, I would just continue to let the esters clear and then head into PCT.

Mazchr's picture

Roger that! thanks

dothework29's picture

I would wait a couple weeks after last pin because of long ester before you start pct or you could taper off with prop and then start 3 days after last prop pin. If this is your 1st cycle though I wouldn't mess with the prop taper.

Mazchr's picture

Dothework29 - Thanks for the advice! Its My first Tour , so ill stay away from the test p this time.

I ended on the 17th, so wait a few more days and Then pct?

vhman's picture

Test-d takes at least three weeks to clear, so you need to wait that long before you start your pct.

Mazchr's picture

thanks!