Simonk123's picture
Simonk123

Mr Olympia 2018

ad

Anyone agree with the victory of Shawn Rhoden?
Personally i think that he had a better condition as phil Heat
What is your tought about that?

Dr.BroScience's picture

Conditioning contest. While I certainly think it is great for the sport and I think the best man won, that being said,

Rhoden is the most incomplete Mr. O since Franco in 1981. Rhoden also had the weakest triceps onstage that night let alone the weakest triceps of virtually any Mr. O champ ever.

Dexter in his 2015 conditioning would have smoked Rhoden and the entire lineup in 2018 and cruised to victory in 2018.

The sport is wide open for a new champ in 2019

Jameshobbis's picture

I think it's great for the sport though! This will have Phil even more hungry and maybe even a come back for Kai sho certainly hasn't lost any size he just needs to get his conditioning right! It's left wide open.

In a promo × 1
Dr.BroScience's picture

We all know why Kai has not previously won the Mr. O.

It is not because of a lack in his physique.

It is because the first image that appears when you look up Kai on the internet is of photo of him dicking a grapefruit.

Phil could always rebound and win the title again. However it is clear the best days of Phil Heath are behind him. And we all know how the greats are often unfairly judged against previous versions of themselves instead of how they look against this field on this day.

Right now the contest is wide open for the likes of Roelly Winklaar or Kai to move in and take the title.

That being said,
I for one am sick and tired of seeing a totally flat and utterly deflated Flex Lewis on show date.
He is an instant top 5 finisher or better in the open O the moment he takes one foot onstage.

press1's picture

Think this discussion has been had many a time now pal Smile

In a promo × 1
Sam I Am's picture

X2 and the right guy won. Dexter's still looking good. Nohomo.

Owes a Review × 1
mlr2199's picture

He is the lebron if B.B. not the Jordan though!!