R2doubleD2's picture
R2doubleD2

Help with GW501516.

ad

So for A few of my preps I've used clen... It's miserable... I'm over it, it seems that no matter where I get it from or whether it's in pill or liquid form I get the most extreme cases of the side effects and the benefits I get out of it don't out weigh the harm it does to my prep by causing me lack of sleep, loss of appetite and extreme headaches that don't allow me to focus on my workouts. So I've been reading about the research chemical GW501516, seen it in a pill
and liquid form but before I jump on it I want to know a little more about it. I've read good and bad things about it, but mostly good. Is it really as effective as they claim in fat loss? Has anyone used it during contest prep? Suggestions on dosing and timing? Particular diet changes that should be made? Side effects? Potential hazard?
Thanks any info is appreciated.

TrenAllDay's picture

I use 20mg a day while on cycle just for the positive affects on HDL and LDL. I find that more important than a tiny bit of fat loss

R2doubleD2's picture

I wanna test it out see what's up,
I've tried worst. Lol

Makwa's picture

Tried it for a small cycle, didn't do a damn thing. The cancer threat is also a negative also.

Emperort's picture

Dosing?

Makwa's picture

The standard 25mg/d. The other thing I read about it is that it can shift the makeup of your muscle fibers from type 2 to type 1. No thanks. I don't want to look like a runner, I'm a bodybuilder. To many potential negatives with this stuff.

R2doubleD2's picture

enough said with that factor... I'll pass on the GW. Lmao!

stairmaster's picture

I heard from dosaged between 5-25mgs... so hard to say what or if it works for you!
Nobody of these guys had good or considerable results.

Emperort's picture

Everyone who suggest gw works with a company that sells it... Never heard of anyone with no business interests that say it works ecc

TheLeftHand's picture

Have you tried ECA stack? I love it minus jitters.

R2doubleD2's picture

What is that? OC supps?

TheLeftHand's picture

Just Google it there's a ton of info. It's ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin. You can get everything you need right at the drug store.

R2doubleD2's picture

That's what I read, 30 min before workout to increase stamina. Now my next question, since it's supposed to switch your energy source from glycogen to lipids, should you carbs decrease and increase the fats? Or the other way around?

More by R2doubleD2