DMCU81's picture
DMCU81

BPC 157 and TB 500

ad

A couple days ago I started BPC 157 and TB 500 for a lingering golfers elbow problem. I am running 1.67 mg of TB 500 3 times a week as well as .25 mg of BPC daily. After a few days of being on this I have a sense of being out of it and have light heart palpitations/flutters. Nothing else has changed diet, health, or stress wise. I have searched reviews on people experiences with this combo and have found no similar experiences. I will probably discontinue use of these products and see what happens to my symptoms. Anyone else experience this?

lifting211's picture

I did 10mg of tb500 a week and got the worst cramps ever before sleeping every night. Did nothing for my shoulders I was trying to fix also done bpc 157 many times 750mcg everyday for 2 months same no healing what so ever didn’t feel anything from either peptide

From many different sources each time cycled

johnmarshall12's picture

Like stair master said the TB dose is too high! But I find it hard to believe that these peptides are causing the issue. BTW: reverse wrist curls with a very light dumbbell will help get rid of the elbow problem.

giardap's picture

A.R.T. and also voodoo floss bands
look into both, but ART is what will cure this

333's picture

If it's making heart flutters drop that shit easiest way to get rid of golfers elbow also known as tennis elbow is more potassium eat 2 bananas a day or take a supplement trust me it works and it's healthy

stairmaster's picture

Too much TB!

More by DMCU81