Area-1255's picture
Area-1255

+ 15 Best Anabolic Compound for Newbies 2017.

ad

Original Article Link --> https://area1255.blogspot.com/2017/10/best-anabolic-compound-for-newbies...
I am the rightful owner of this article and of all rights associated with Area-1255, I am the founder of the organization and head writer of this Blog.

A lot of discussions have come up recently regarding the "proper" anabolic compound for Newbie's. Many who ask are just-graduating Seniors and some in their early 20's. While I can't specifically recommend any anabolic compound to this age group I can say that any introduction to steroidal anabolic compounds in ANY group of newbie's should be done delicately...with plenty of research.

Anabolic compounds, both including Prohormones and Anabolic steroids are not to be taken lightly. For many reasons including safety - we strongly advise all readers to read this PubMed report regarding anabolic steroid risks to closely examine worst possible situations; such as Hypertension, Heart Enlargement and liver issues with high doses or harsh compounds.

Now for the research.

1.) Because this report aims to define a newbie-friendly anabolic compound, this will be a less drawn out article.

2.) Typically oral compounds like Anavar are the most newbie friendly [1], and Testosterone Enanthate is a staple of any anabolic regimen - with a very good safety profile [2] for all users. Remember that any anabolic-regimen should be decided upon by evaluating personal tendencies and health status.

3.) Reading up on Testosterone-esters such as with this article would be a good idea and will help you get acquainted with the core differences between one like compound to another. Our bodies will metabolize some chemicals differently, so it is key to understand how to combine "slow-acting" compounds with "long-acting" steroids/compounds.

4.) All newbie's visiting this page should IMMEDIATELY read about PCT-cycles - this is incredibly important and can not be skipped without the risk of probable harm to Fertility and mental well-being. A PCT cycle is needed to restore natural Testosterone production after the anabolic cycle has ended [3].

5.) Using harsher compounds such as Deca or Tren is not recommended for newbies, these compounds can aggravate pre-existing anxiety disorders and elevate blood pressure - they also require a much more complex Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) therefore until bodily sensitivity to "lighter" compounds is assessed - moving on to these compounds right away would be foolish.

*****A larger example of why not to move to Deca and Tren right away, is, although they are more effective at packing on muscle mass [4] they also have a propensity to throw other hormones off [5] in ways that Testosterone, Anavar and Anadrol and the likes do not.*****

Anabolic-Steroid Interactions with Medicinal & Psychiatric Drugs

"If you fail to see, you fail to gain"
"If you fail to understand you fail to maintain"

These are good quotes to remember and they describe the case the perfectly for the "other risks" associated with anabolic compounds. There is not a likely chance that anabolic-steroids or related compounds will have direct interactions with a lot of drugs. However, because of their site-specific and systemic effects - anything that works in a similar direction could potentially interact with AAS.

Examples include...

Diabetes medications (since both alter Insulin) [6].
Blood thinners (anticoagulants) [7].
Very High-dose Caffeine (400mg +) (more so with higher doses of Test) [8]
Fat burners like Yohimbine. [9]
Cholesterol medications. [10]
With Caffeine in particular there is LESS of a risk than other interactions - ONLY with particularly high doses that in itself would affect heart rate (HR) and blood pressure (BP) would the risk between interactions with Anabolic-steroids and Caffeine become relevant. It should be noted this happens in a relatively small number of people.

ANABOLIC STEROIDS & MENTAL HEALTH

I stress again the importance of a proper PCT for all newbies engaged in anabolic steroid cycles. if you are unsure and do not know who to trust (for sure) in the Bodybuilding community - sign up at eRoids.com and ALSO sign-up for a Meso account at - and send Michael Scally M.D a message.

We can give basics on PCT regimens here but each cycle is unique and will require a PCT tailored in proportion to the relative "harshness" of that cycle on the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular-axis).

The reason why we bring up mental health, is particularly younger users who may have more hypothalamus activity - may be in some cases, more susceptible to the particularly post-cycle complaints (which occur after the compounds are finished).

These side-effects occur when a PCT regimen is not followed correctly and can include.....

Depression.
Low Energy.
Apathy.
Low Motivation.
Loss of Confidence/Vigor.
Decreased appetite/anorexia.
Anxiety.
Despair.
Anger/Agitation.
Abnormal emotional expression (lability associated with low Testosterone).
SHOPPING
"Beginners are constantly being taunted in the anabolic steroid community, if not verbally then by impure products, the only Win in that war is to trust a good vendor and move forward"

As such I believe this is a major issue in the anabolic steroid community - well, moreso the marketplace, there are simply too many vendors and too much variability in quality. That is why ONLY trusted vendors which produce lab-results (HPLC/NMR/COA) are to be purchased from. And can be done so with ease. Please note that vendors such as the one listed below only accept WU (Western Union), MoneyGram (MG) and Cryptocurrencies like BitCoin (BTC).

(though they are on the list here always on Top 5)

Payment info redacted

7gothic's picture

FOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!
If you haven't tried food yet, I highly recommend it. In fact, if you've never eaten properly, you should probably leave AAS alone for time being.

professer X's picture

I read somewhere thst lean pork has high creatine content....maybe as high as beef....( maybe... not 100% sure....) im gonna go find out

Owes a Review × 2
Manshit's picture

plus 1 but you left out it taste so good!!!!

Manshit's picture

I may have read that when first posted but only read the new post today.Garlic,habanero,white wine and soy make a fantastic brush on for stake.If you marinade it will be too salty but brush on as it grills and its great.

twistedsister's picture

kodiakGRRL's picture

My Two Cents... eat food ....

twistedsister's picture

1174's picture

x2...
"food the most anabolic compound on earth"

In a promo × 1
kodiakGRRL's picture

Many people don't get it done in the kitchen ... and rely too heavily on the gear to make things happen when really what they need is to eat properly ;-)

kodiakGRRL's picture

I am all over the cake ..LOL

JARHEAD2's picture

Lol... you have the best food preferences & the sexiest avatar here!! :))

kodiakGRRL's picture

lol.. it is a good one however there are a few here who think I am better in person .. ;-)

JARHEAD2's picture

I’ve never had the pleasure of seeing your pics, but dear I’m sure you are :-}

kodiakGRRL's picture

If you don't like twigs or petite ..lol

JARHEAD2's picture

Definitely not my preference at all!! Lol

The Impastable's picture

Grrl does it on purpose. She posts up and then removes them before any of us get a glimpse. Then while we frantically search she takes all the cakes and pastries and runs off with the goodies. She's got this down to a science!

JARHEAD2's picture

Tease huh?! Lol figures ;-)

Carlos Danger's picture

I’ve seen all of them. She went from car model to power lifting model. She’s an icon man. And I still can visualize all of that hair;) mmmmm..... my boo:)

In a promo × 1
The Impastable's picture

I'll slip you a Lincoln and you'll slip them my way.

shawn0712's picture

Considering the last one was around a year ago, maybe a little over , she’s probably making me look like a little bitch right now. Her last one had me sweating and running out to buy a bucket of chicken.
She definitely walks more than she talks. Striated, strong, and feminine is a good combination. And still Outweighing and out lifting many of our male members here.

fusebox's picture

Fr sent. I've retracted all my negs which have accounted for a +20 something In karma. I will patiently wait for a ruling on this. And if nothing is said than you shall have a good day.

Rusty I still love you

no homo midget style

Pale's picture

And you are still going to take a hit. It was actually -30, WTF were you thinking? You know better!

fusebox's picture

I accept it. I fucked up. I've had a shit week but my behavior is unacceptable.

Pale's picture

Yea, it was unlike you. And after further review the link you gave me yesterday was incomplete and that is why all I got was the cat. Don't sweat it, you will get it back in no time.

giardap's picture

Crikey...

Having realised you were falsely referencing in that other article, I glanced at 2 references in this one. Although you make it difficult to do so, as you must follow through to your blog to trace references.

Anyway. Reference 4 does not in any way support what you have said when referencing it. It should also be noted that you referenced a very poorly written blog post on evolutionary.

Reference 5.... is this a joke?! You referenced another forum post you made on a different forum site which links beyond/ back to your blog site which in turn links to refs elsewhere!! There wasnt much point in tracking those references down, given you are referencing yourself!

Whats up with that?

twistedsister's picture

You just go shitting on other peoples forums hunh ? You tried to argue on my sust forum to ... this post may not be perfect but its been added to my favs theres alot of good info there.

Pale's picture

You are becoming more of a problem than I care to deal with. I will clean this thread up in the morning

twistedsister's picture

+2 for contributing and added to favorites i dont know you from adam but it was well written and well thought out