Osgear's picture
Osgear 478

osgear.se

Estimated T/A: 
US Warehouses: 5-9 days after shipped; EU Warehouses: 8-21 days after shipped; International Warehouses: up to 40-60 days after shipped.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum order

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether (ERC20)

Please note

Let us be your trusted source!

Hello dear Eroids members, we are OSGear!

We are a trusted supplier of pharmacy / pharma grade and UGL gear. We've been here on the top ten for over 9 years with many excellent reviews and since December 2021 we are the #1 and top rated source on Eroids. We strive to always please our customers with the TOP QUALITY products and to provide PREMIUM customer service, available 24/7!

List of selected brands:

Ultima Pharmaceuticals (US DOM / EU / INT)
Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles (by OSGear & Ultima Pharmaceuticals)
Ultima Peptides
Nakon Medical (US DOM / INT)
Beligas (US DOM / INT)
Pharmacom Labs (US DOM / INT)
Euro-Pharmacies (US DOM)
Spectre Labs
Deus Medical (US DOM / EU)
Genetic Pharma
Ice Pharmaceuticals
Zerox Pharma
+
Sexual Wellness
Indian Pharmacy
Pharma Grade products from well known manufacturers

Our US/EU domestic brands have zero risk in USA/Europe.

We are happy to help you! Feel free to add us as Friend Request and contact us via PM. We'll answer to your message shortly!

ash48's picture

Damn OS are fast
Ordered late last night and shipped by mid day today with tracking provided

Smile

Owes a Review × 1
Kitty0507's picture

I used right now, wistrol 50mg, good shit bro, try order some anavar but all orals dragón pharma are out Of stock

AestheticTaper's picture

I'm on the Dbol right now... Stuff is so strong I can feel my nips tingle after each dose :P... I'm E2 sensitive.

Goose24's picture

OS PM sent bro

analdestroyer's picture

Any one have feed back on the pec labs oils? There's not too many reviews on it.

Rockywrx's picture

2nd pack came yesterday, pic is up. Original went above and beyond to make me a happy customer. I can not say enough good suff about this company !!!

bling121's picture

just wanna leave some feedback i have used these guys for sometime now and they are pretty quick at replying im about to try out the mt2 from Genshi-Labs pretty curious to see how it goes.

bigead's picture

Ive been using the gen shi hcg to no effect, so I tested it on a pregnancy test and it failed to react. Is the pregnancy always correct? I hope the sligan pharma is legit.

Geo's picture

that is what pregnancy test does, it detects hcg in the urine... you need at least 1500 iu's to test correctly

bigead's picture

Thanks for the info I only put 500iu to be fair.

mrlean's picture

Just got my order...almost 30 days from shipped status. Packed alright, tracking never showed up in the states, package just showed up in the box, exited to try products!

Insulin
Anadrol 50
Nolvadex
Letro

stainless's picture

Can't wait for promo !! Smile

nails337's picture

OS, is a stand up source, had an issue but he took care of it. Thank you bud !

In a promo × 1
Osgear's picture

Next promo 11-12nd I wait guys . Please prepare your reviews we give freebies who reviewed for us , and who meet with promo rules, we have nice surprises ;)

idontwannanamehere's picture

Just curious as to what the rules (requirements?) for the promo will be. I guess I could wait another day but I hate waiting Smile

More by Osgear