Osgear's picture
Osgear 478

osgear.se

Estimated T/A: 
US Warehouses: 5-9 days after shipped; EU Warehouses: 8-21 days after shipped; International Warehouses: up to 40-60 days after shipped.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum order

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether (ERC20)

Please note

Let us be your trusted source!

Hello dear Eroids members, we are OSGear!

We are a trusted supplier of pharmacy / pharma grade and UGL gear. We've been here on the top ten for over 9 years with many excellent reviews and since December 2021 we are the #1 and top rated source on Eroids. We strive to always please our customers with the TOP QUALITY products and to provide PREMIUM customer service, available 24/7!

List of selected brands:

Ultima Pharmaceuticals (US DOM / EU / INT)
Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles (by OSGear & Ultima Pharmaceuticals)
Ultima Peptides
Nakon Medical (US DOM / INT)
Beligas (US DOM / INT)
Pharmacom Labs (US DOM / INT)
Euro-Pharmacies (US DOM)
Spectre Labs
Deus Medical (US DOM / EU)
Genetic Pharma
Ice Pharmaceuticals
Zerox Pharma
+
Sexual Wellness
Indian Pharmacy
Pharma Grade products from well known manufacturers

Our US/EU domestic brands have zero risk in USA/Europe.

We are happy to help you! Feel free to add us as Friend Request and contact us via PM. We'll answer to your message shortly!

junkyarddesiel's picture

Everything loads easy if you draw with a 20g pin. Just dont stick thay harpoon in you. Swap it for sumthin a tad thinner. Lol
I have a buddy thats out of his mind and pins with 18g needles. I tried many times to give him 25s or 23s. He refuses. Hes fuckin goofy.

DBG's picture

I still draw with a 23g. Pin mostly with 25's for a few reasons. A 23 doesn't fuck up the stoppers and 25's give less scar tissue and force you to inject slower

SixPkDave's picture

I hear you on that. I was drawing with a 20g until recently, now I got a few 22g and 23g. I think I'm gonna go with the 23g so I can stop gouging those stoppers and having the bits of rubber floating around in the vial. 25g is the only size I use for pinning.

DBG's picture

Yep yep...those stoppers will get mangled if you use a huge dart

chuudoh's picture

Still waiting on a response from you about my order.

haapinessgains's picture

Let's do it ! Promo for primo!!!

Hopefully next promo you could run the gh pens again. I finally have enough karma to qualify !

DBG's picture

Id like EQ and mast right now Smile

junkyarddesiel's picture

Im all in for a domestic promo. =:O

spade93g's picture

Has anyone recently had delays in the domestic?

Osgear's picture

Some tren , bulk stack, and cut stack packages delayed 5-10 days sir ,and all of them sent yesterday,

sorry for delay!

junkyarddesiel's picture

My first order from sending funds to receiving pack was 7days total. My second order took a lil bit longer. It shipped on day 8. Came 3days later.

dnasty198's picture

Its been 13 days for me since donation was picked up

junkyarddesiel's picture

Pm him.

House's picture

No hgh from promo landing yet. The 10 winners?

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 3
haapinessgains's picture

https://www.eroids.com/pics/alpha-test-e-250-from-ugroids-and-geofmann-t...

Order landed today brother. Part was from last promo(20 amps Geoffman test e) and the other part was 60 amps of ephed from the 100 that got seized(still have more coming) from. U last order as well as 60 genshi anadrol from the part of the ones missing from last order. My last order was fairly large and a few things were left out. Emailed support and boom, he made things right, and shipped the pack the next day. Great customer service, and will be using OS as a source in the future for many products I use. Thanks again brother!

Cuts8869's picture

Pack landed. T/A 10 days after order made. Got split in two, so still waiting on other half of order. Also, anybody have their money sat on for awhile?? I sent the funds for the order back on 12-2 and I still haven't gotten an email saying the funds were collected.

junkyarddesiel's picture

I never got an email about funds on my 2nd order. Just a shipped email.

haapinessgains's picture

What's people's opinion on Iran hormone. I used their anadrol and it was my first time I with that chemical but I didn't notice a whole lot. Maybe I expected too much?

Also, I have 60 of their clomed, anyone ever use that and can vouch for it?

The thing I don't like it that all there tabs look exactly the same. Of course I know which are which and their seperate but that worries me....

junkyarddesiel's picture

Junk

Gh0st's picture

Opinions guys... I never got the first pack I ordered (Oct 1), or the reship (Nov 4). It was a small pack. Nbd. Not worried about it. I still haven't gotten a seizure notice (USA). Tracking never updated after it left the origin country. Talked to OS, he was very helpful, always got back to me within 48hrs, and agreed to just credit me for a future order. But I guess I'm hesitant to even make that order? Looking to pick up pharma pct and few other things. What would you do? Risk it again or no?

Owes a Review × 1
haapinessgains's picture

Also that November 4 th pack may still be in transit. Think of it this way. 30 days is the normal ta for me. I'm in the U.S. With all this Christmas stuff in transit I'm sure it slowed shit down even worse. It still may come brother. Mine was shipped about 12 days after yours and mine isn't here yet either. I wouldn't give up yet. Now around December 20 th I would throw in the towel. If I was you I would wait until after the new year because mail will be desolate around then.

haapinessgains's picture

I placed an order sometime in the end of month 9. I received part of my pack about a month later. I got a seizure letter for the amps of ephed. Plus I had a few small items missing in my pack that didn't get seized. It wasn't a huge order but pretty large money wise to me at least. I talked with support and he agreed to send me out the missing items plus a little extra for the Inconvience. That was toward the the middle of last month. I'm not worried as I know packs from this place are pretty slow and from my one time xpericne is was about a month. So my point in all of this was OS was awesome with support. Dude went out of his way to fix the problem and make things right. The pack was sent the very next day and I even had tracking the next day. Now it's up to the postal carrier. Idk why but mail from this part of the world is god awful slow. Now around the end of December if pack still hasn't arrived I will begin to worry. I hate the new tracking thing. Damn near everything I get anywhere is no longer track able and that posses me off because I like to know where things are and when they will come. Read my reveiw for more info about my order of you would like. Idknof thos helps at all but this was my experience. I would def place another order with OS. The prices are amazing and the support is good as well. The only thing I would do different is get ems shipping instead of snail mail.

Gh0st's picture

Appreciate you sharing the experience bro

Owes a Review × 1
junkyarddesiel's picture

As far as pct goes you can get research domestic that works great. Why even piss with overseas for that? And if you want gear, OS's domestic line is nice. I got 32 vials in two orders. 20 of which came yesterday. Fuck customs.

haapinessgains's picture

god idea brother but i just don't have enough trust in research chemical sites to trust my full PCT. That's the most important part of the cycle and i want to know exactly what I'm taking and make sure that its dosed properly. Pharma is best... Just my 2 cents.

More by Osgear