Osgear's picture
Osgear 478

osgear.se

Estimated T/A: 
US Warehouses: 5-9 days after shipped; EU Warehouses: 8-21 days after shipped; International Warehouses: up to 40-60 days after shipped.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum order

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether (ERC20)

Please note

Let us be your trusted source!

Hello dear Eroids members, we are OSGear!

We are a trusted supplier of pharmacy / pharma grade and UGL gear. We've been here on the top ten for over 9 years with many excellent reviews and since December 2021 we are the #1 and top rated source on Eroids. We strive to always please our customers with the TOP QUALITY products and to provide PREMIUM customer service, available 24/7!

List of selected brands:

Ultima Pharmaceuticals (US DOM / EU / INT)
Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles (by OSGear & Ultima Pharmaceuticals)
Ultima Peptides
Nakon Medical (US DOM / INT)
Beligas (US DOM / INT)
Pharmacom Labs (US DOM / INT)
Euro-Pharmacies (US DOM)
Spectre Labs
Deus Medical (US DOM / EU)
Genetic Pharma
Ice Pharmaceuticals
Zerox Pharma
+
Sexual Wellness
Indian Pharmacy
Pharma Grade products from well known manufacturers

Our US/EU domestic brands have zero risk in USA/Europe.

We are happy to help you! Feel free to add us as Friend Request and contact us via PM. We'll answer to your message shortly!

Osgear's picture

PM me bro what is problem , let me check.

GreyGhost's picture

After reading all the great reviews about OS I decided to give them a try. I needed a new source. Wouldn't you know, it would have to happen to me! After making a mistake on the name to send the funds to I corrected it with CENSORED, and now it's been 2 days of me emailing OS asking if they picked up the funds to complete the order and they aren't returning my emails. Seriously? All these great reviews about their customer service and I'm the one guy that is left hanging? My old source was 100% on spot with everything.

Osgear's picture

Please Pm me brother, we can fix if you have any problem.

haapinessgains's picture

Let me get this straight. You messed up the name. He prob went out of his way to go pick up 1-3 times, you finally fix your mistake and your mad he hasn't picked it up in 2 days...... I know it's scary sending money and hard earned money to another land without a guarantee but OS is a stand up guy bro. I blew up on this si page about 3-4 months ago and some people had to put me in my place. Long story short I made an ass out of myself, I received my package, and gained some good friends and a very good source/friend out of the whole ordeal. Hang in there brother. OS is good people.

Osgear's picture

,why you dont send pm? and weekends we cant pick up payments , and we cant send any packages, business days we can update to you.

thanks!

Goose24's picture

Packs 3&4 of 5 landed just waiting on 1 more. Thanks as always OS

SwaySway's picture

OS.... Let's go.. PM sent... Let's get this straightened out...

stainless's picture

Well I just found out why my pack never landed!! They sent it to the wrong address!!!

Osgear's picture

You gave me wrong zip code, its ur fault PM me,

android4life13's picture

FR sent big guy. Thanks

In a promo × 1
stainless's picture

How is it my fault, my address and zip are the same as they've been! No this was on your side. And I'll pm u no problem.

Osgear's picture

PM me please.

dark-soul's picture

same shit happened to me,gave me the wrong tracking,n been waiting for a month which was never happened on ma last orders!!!

Osgear's picture

PM me please.

Cuts8869's picture

Pack landed!! Under 14 business days for the stuff I had coming overseas, and less then 5 for the domestic I ordered. Good man!!

spade93g's picture

50% promo would make for a great Christmas. Lol

stainless's picture

Pack landed! Thanks OS,this guys great, he even threw in some TNE for free for all my troubles!! You didn't have to do that bro. Thanks OS definitely will order again. Sust,Primo E, Mast Prop,Deca and TNE all from his domestic brand. Happy Customer

Osgear's picture

Hey bro please post ur products picture.

stainless's picture

Will do tonight, but I'm already to order some new stuff,but I need it to be sent to the correct address this time!!

Osgear's picture

who need promo guys !!!

stainless's picture

I'm ready to go!!! Same as before would rock as I missed it.

sic26's picture

50% off would be nice :))

Owes a Review × 1
More by Osgear