Osgear's picture
Osgear 478

osgear.se

Estimated T/A: 
US Warehouses: 5-9 days after shipped; EU Warehouses: 8-21 days after shipped; International Warehouses: up to 40-60 days after shipped.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum order

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether (ERC20)

Please note

Let us be your trusted source!

Hello dear Eroids members, we are OSGear!

We are a trusted supplier of pharmacy / pharma grade and UGL gear. We've been here on the top ten for over 9 years with many excellent reviews and since December 2021 we are the #1 and top rated source on Eroids. We strive to always please our customers with the TOP QUALITY products and to provide PREMIUM customer service, available 24/7!

List of selected brands:

Ultima Pharmaceuticals (US DOM / EU / INT)
Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles (by OSGear & Ultima Pharmaceuticals)
Ultima Peptides
Nakon Medical (US DOM / INT)
Beligas (US DOM / INT)
Pharmacom Labs (US DOM / INT)
Euro-Pharmacies (US DOM)
Spectre Labs
Deus Medical (US DOM / EU)
Genetic Pharma
Ice Pharmaceuticals
Zerox Pharma
+
Sexual Wellness
Indian Pharmacy
Pharma Grade products from well known manufacturers

Our US/EU domestic brands have zero risk in USA/Europe.

We are happy to help you! Feel free to add us as Friend Request and contact us via PM. We'll answer to your message shortly!

haapinessgains's picture

Check my pics. Shits amazing. Body fats been melting off. Literally.

cd1's picture

Is it still active?

optik's picture

Hows his humatrope and genotropin? Also does he have a reship policy if it gets seized?

DBG's picture

I can tell you the humas are 1000% real. I love em. And pay for the speedier shipping. If you have the dough for a deal on them, I suggest go for it

cd1's picture

X2

Nova9's picture

How is the dragon test p and E? Anyone try it? How bout genshi test p?

Thanks

Nova9's picture

Thanks for the Info. Just put an order in and chose courier for ship. Hopefully it comes quick!

cd1's picture

You've missed it....sorry fella

Nova9's picture

Did it land? I chose courier too. You in the states?

Nova9's picture

Anything?

Nova9's picture

Shit! I hope he sends. Mine is supposed to go out tomorrow. Hope he comes through. I need it too by the end of the week! Paid extra for courier!

cd1's picture

Order sent and landed at door in the UK, 24 hours later ....cost a bit more be worth it on a big order

Jnel89's picture

Order placed the 11, funds picked up less than 8 hrs later, package landed today. Totally worth the extra $ for the courier shipping. (Gulf Coast USA)

Jnel89's picture

Your telling me brother. Was shocked when I got the tracking number and it showed have already made it to the states in less than 24hrs. OS knows exactly what he isndoing!!!

Thanks OS keep it up bro. Definitely got a loyal customer out of me.

Bagman's picture

you or anybody ever use reg shipping? What was t/a?

More by Osgear