NapsGear's picture
NapsGear 359

napsgear.org

Estimated T/A: 
Domestic up to a week. International 3-4 weeks.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum with most of the brands. Some brands may have a $200 minimum.

Payment Methods: 
Bank Wire, BTC, LTC, Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram

Please note

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

NAPSGEAR.ORG IS THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST MARKETPLACE FOR PHARMACEUTICALS.

NapsGear's picture

Are you going to post this every hour. Just PM me your order ID!

hamm809's picture

My order was June 2 2013 can I get my Tracking Number for package

NapsGear's picture

PM me you order ID please.

Jay Tee's picture

Question to all : I am brand new to the site and gear. I am 29 years old and have been around 160 lbs since high school and I am 5'10. I would like to gain anywhere from 15-30 lbs and am looking to try the Basic Starters Mass Stack:

2 GP Test Enath250
1 GP Deca250
2 GP Turan
3 GP Anastrozole

Would you guys recommend this for a first timer and would there be any other ancillaries I would need ? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Warmachine's picture

Ah shit.... Another ground beef man!
So.... I had a shake upon rising, Cup of oats and 5 whole eggs
Shake before I left for work
About 25 ounces of Carne and 3 cups of white rice when I arrived to work
First break was @ 6 On that Break 20 ounces Carne 2 cups white rice and three thick Broccs
My work is amazing for eating habits. I arrive @ work @ 4. First break is 6, Lunch is 9, 3rd break is 12, Last break is 2 and Im off at 4:30. I usually have two shakes and a full meal before work And a low carb shake and a whole 16 ounce tub of cottage cheese after work... Im all about my food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorillafit's picture

I've had 2/3 cup of Muesli, 50 grams of protein from a shake, about to have 6oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice and 1.5 cups Broccoli. But I'm cutting.

alloneword's picture

6eggs for breakfast one slice of bread
Snack 16oz Greek yogurt w/ 6tbs raw hemp seeds mixed in (10g protein per 2 tbs)
Post workout shake, 8g carbs 40g protein
Lunch: Steamed green beans, 4 cubes cheese, handful of grapes, 8oz block of grille tofu
Snack: 16oz Greek yogurt w/ 6tbs raw hemp seeds mixed in
Dinner: 6 boiled eggs.
I'm so tired :(

Odin's Son's picture

Hemp seeds are freaking badass! I picked some up at Costco and saw they have 10g protein and the omega fatty acids. Tastes like sunflower seeds without the sodium. Love it with Greek Yogurt. Good to see someone else on that train.

alloneword's picture

They are a complete protein source too! I'm a veggie and hemp seeds made it much easier to hit my protein mark every day.

Muffins's picture

I'm a weakling for cheese, so I've had six grilled cheese sandwiches, two slices of cheese on each one, 84grams of protein in shakes, one pound of ham, and your mom's vag.

mk50's picture

isn't the last one considered empty calories? just sayin

Muffins's picture

Haha, had to include it for effect.

Muffins's picture

Everyone wants to start with Deca, I did. You need to scratch the Deca. The Prolactin control that is needed is too much to handle when you are just learning to control estrogen. You do Test E only at 500mg a week. If you have to make it a stack, the do the turinabol.

Jay Tee's picture

Thanks Pez. Do you happen to know what kind of gains i could see from the test alone?

Warmachine's picture

Hey. Your welcome Man. Like I said get your cycle log set up and pm everyone that has given you advice hear. We can keep this going on your cycle log and we wont clog up Naps Thread with your cycle.... LOL! And the great thing about this board is how many guys will pipe in to help you. And you can go thru the advice and edit your cycle log as you go until you figure out exactly how you want to run your gear.

Warmachine's picture

Bro, You will see some very solid gains on Test alone. I didn't look what you are planning to run as an AI . But I would mess around with it a bit beings its your first run. I'm not very apt to bad estro sides so the est also helps me with gains. I Never even ran one until I started ramping up my dose and getting sides here and there. Then I would dose until they went away . Just play around with it . You will be blown away how much size you can get from Test alone.

Jay Tee's picture

Thanks guys. So would something like this be a good first cycle? How would I split up the shots? Twice a week ?

Wk 1-10 Test Enanthate 400mg each week
Wk 1-15 Nolvadex 20mg each day
Wk 12-15 Clomid (dose using the guideline I listed above)

Warmachine's picture

I would run 500mg Test E . Split dose. inject mondays and Thursday's .
No need to run any AI till around week 3 or 4..
Go to the top of the screen . Hit the arrow. go to submit. cycle logs. Enter all your info there.
It's just a good way to start here. gives everyone an idea of where your at . You will be really happy here bro. Glad ya joined

Jay Tee's picture

Awesome. Will do. Thanks war! Which AI should I get and how long do I run it? Sorry for all the questions. Lol. I'm very excited to get started!

Muffins's picture

You'll easily hit 20-25 pounds. Make sure to eat well and not dirty bulk.

mk50's picture

x2

Pepwarehouse's picture

@Jay. Get on their site and use the online support! or pm but no payment talk in the open

Jay Tee's picture

Ok my apologies

Jay Tee's picture

Hi Naps,

I am trying to purchase the beginner mass stack from you but I realized when I switch the currency to Euros, the price conversion is incorrect and it becomes more expensive. Is there a reason for that ? MG will only let me send Euros to Europe...

NapsGear's picture

This is our honest mistake Sir. Wait for 12 hours please, we will fix it immediately.

Jay Tee's picture

Thanx!

More by NapsGear