basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

basicstero.ws's picture

you do not understand. i would gladly have a rep here. but it is not allowed. i asked and i was not allowed. so i am the only one allowed to reply here. i thought about rep under my account and last time we had it - with Ace - we were scammed. before a year ago the same situation. So, now i will trust nobody. I do my best to visit it daily, but i am not all the time at compputer. i am travelling a lot, a lot of organizational things. i reply when i can.
If you look on our other boards like ASF - we have 3 reps here. and they help you in time. If we would be able to have reps here we had them.

enhancedlife's picture

Lol bro idk.. A company the size of pharmacom but they cannot get someone to log in here daily. Blows my mind

fusebox's picture

Yeah. It's been almost a week since he's been on here. To think about how much money they spend promoting the pharmacom brand you think they would spend a little more on customer service

Generator's picture

Totally agree !

FR to you Fuse.

xflipside's picture

Yeah i recently had two packs picked up by customs using the discreet method. Out about 500$. Emailed and FR him but no response for about a week now. Im cutting my losses. Sticking with different international and domestic

Owes a Review × 1
enhancedlife's picture

Really?? Haha. Okay so definitely on their end. They should have to make up for this.

Generator's picture

It's too bad really, pharmacom has great gear but if they don't fix enhancedlife's situation then I'll order the same goods from the other source. Id love to give Frank the benefit of the doubt but this is ridiculous.

xflipside's picture

Yah, now I'm weary of international orders. Ill have to send a diff address and name now. Its just an extra hassle for that part I'm more bummed about the $$ lost and the lack of contact.

Owes a Review × 1
Generator's picture

Ace was a total shit pile. I can't believe you got snagged. I mean I really can't believe that it could possibly put up a red flag after seeing the packaging.

enhancedlife's picture

Bro.. Im just so confused! How can Darius ship the same way!! With 100% success and yet frank has packs getting picked off?? Something is wrong from their end and I shouldn't have to eat this cost

Generator's picture

You and I both had the same experience with Ace, and Frank was pretty reluctant to make it right. I got my pack "finally" but you have had your seized twice with the same shipping method as mine ? No dude, I'm not buying it, pharmacom has great gear but if a valued member gets jerked around like this, it's time to start letting people know what's up here. I know you said you weren't trying to get your package anymore but this is bullshit, we've been dealing with this for months now ! Let me know if he "mans up" and makes good on your 4 month old order or not. I'll wait until the end of the week before I begin.

enhancedlife's picture

I think he sent some bullshit order that he knew would get picked off.

Generator's picture

That's what I'm thinking and I'm not down with that.

Geo's picture

I was wondering the same exact thing, bro.
I did just get my order, but I was sweating bullets reading these posts. I'm not going through that shit again unless I know he will for sure make it right. So if he doesn't straighten this out with you and xflip, showing the rest of us that we can trust him this will be my last order.

enhancedlife's picture

I really do appreciate the support bro.

metal4mosh's picture

I find it funny that they got a domestic warehouse but packs get seized a lot for our side how do they get all those packs for domestic then right? Might as well ship it to their domestic then ship to us if it's that much better of a guarantee we'll get it.

enhancedlife's picture

They obviously use discreet method and then re label.
I'm thinking my pack wasn't shipped that way which told me it was. Either way I just want my damn pack I paid for it and will not stop until i get it

Gigel's picture

I'm sure they did. I heard customs can seize any oil, doesn't matter the label.

enhancedlife's picture

Interesting. Doesn't add up though because the other pharmacom store does the same method and has 100% success over like 5 years...

Gigel's picture

claiming

I don't know, i speak from my experience with them. I didnt even requested to be sent in discreet mode but they sent me that way. Sorry for your loss.

enhancedlife's picture

Not a loss yet until frank gets on and decides what happens next

zeb0312's picture

No reply yet?

enhancedlife's picture

Just waiting for frank

zeb0312's picture

Well hope all gets worked out.

fusebox's picture

Fuck dude you're having a run of bad luck. Hopefully Frank will take care of you.

robxl12321's picture

Oh damn I'm so glad I got on this discussion page I want to try pharmacom I was like oh shit domestic reseller???? Damn that blows I'll keep looking for a supplier of pharmacom I guess

Owes a Review × 1
More by basicstero.ws