basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

basicstero.ws's picture

Received a part of reports from Simec
image host image host image host image host image host

RThoads's picture

Wow EXCELLENT! I wish I had picked up some mixes now.
Good stuff

Dope's picture

Nice to see some reports on mixes ! Thank you frank

Pharmacom is the best !! Keep up the great work brother

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
tsulb52's picture

Is there any reason as to why i've paid and my funds have been picked up but my account still reads "Checking for payment"? I've tried to contact Basicstero through the dashboard for two days already but no reply. I would appreciate if customer service was a bit better.

basicstero.ws's picture

the only possible reason is that our receivers did not inform us about your payment being picked up. Sorry for inconvenience. I will contact you. All emails are checked several times per day, if you did not get rely within 12 hours or latest 24 - we did not receive your message. i will contact you.

tsulb52's picture

Thank you very much. Im not here to be bothersome about every detail, just wanted to make sure everything is going smooth

fusebox's picture

Pulled bloods on .6 ml eod of pharmacom sust and 25 mg of provi from another source ed. Up to 237 from 225 as of today. All the signs are there that it's working. Strength libido acne and oily skin. Best cycle I've ran thus far.

Pericu's picture

When is the Tren Ace in the EU domestic getting back to the old price? Couple of months ago you raised it from 32€ -> 50€, which is pretty severe.
You said, that you'll put it back to the old price, which never happened. Can you say something about this?

basicstero.ws's picture

we checked it it turned out that tren a at European warehouse had a very cheap price. even in our international warehouse tren a has a higher price. so, sorry, it will never cost 32 Eur again.

Pericu's picture

Fair enough and thanks for the explaination Smile

sslim66's picture

anyone used the us store and if so was the shipping 3 or 4 days? Or longer thanks a lot wanting a pre worker mix 5 or test base. any input on those solutions also? ty

mattro90's picture

I just placed my fourth order with them, on average about 3 days, the last order I received I got before they sent the shipping info. Will see on the 4th order placed yesterday

basicstero.ws's picture

our us domestic warehouse is fast indeed. 2-4 days and you get your order. possible delays may be occur if we can not pick up payment. Sometimes WU blocks transfers, especially online-transfers. That`s why we prefer bitcoin.Never had any issues with it, the simplest and fastest way.

sslim66's picture

thanks for the reply just dropped a order for some bottles of the mix 5 all bases . been eyeing it for a while

look for to pinning

DonutMan's picture

Shipping is really fast when ordering from the us domestic site, also if you scroll up a little it says us domestic shipping t/a 2-4 days....

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
sslim66's picture

I know what it says..... but sources say one thing but another happens. asking for personal experiences

Polishjuggernaut's picture

It's normally supposed to be 3-4 days but it took me 10 because during holiday season im also interested to see how long it takes during normal time it's definitely quicker then international though bro

sslim66's picture

thanks for the reply. I'm going to give it a go Friday I think so ill let you know. prob going to grab up some test base and mix 5 the 3 base blend. Heard it was some fire any personal experiences with it

No experience with it all I got last time was the stanos 10 and it was good definitely noticed increase in strength and drying and hardening effects you get from winny

Idk if I got my message off but that was quick just my tracking number sent! Sheesh! Lol all is good now I feel better I will update when goods come in thanks

DonutMan's picture

If you read some stuff on the website it states that once it leaves there country then they send you your tracker, security reasons man! Calm down man!

I know I jumped the gun a bit he messaged me back too so it's all good I got a little carried away. Live and learn though can't wait to try it out

So I'm beyond frustrated I put in an order last Sunday the 10th of July it was for the promo on the international website. I have ordered frm domestic before without a problem. Here's where the problem is with this order. Placed it, sent funds, funds got picked up, payment confirmed. I got an email saying it was picked up and confirmed but I go back a couple days after and it says it shipped. I never got an email saying so and giving me tracking number. Contacted frank on wickr responded and said he'd check up on it haven't heard back in days. Now I'm patient but this is b.s.

basicstero.ws's picture

yes, there is some technical problem with auto emails indeed. Sorry for inconvenience. Our admin is working on it. If you did not receive at e-mail from us, you can always check the order status on site. But we are fixing it soon.

DonutMan's picture

Whens the next promo?!

basicstero.ws's picture

i may not post this info here without ordering a promo from eroids.
all current and permanent promos we have are always described in our discounts section http://int.basicstero.info/discounts/
new promos are also mentioned in our news section.

Kill_it's picture

any info when OXYMETOS (anadrol) will be restocked?

basicstero.ws's picture

really soon. We expected in in the middle of June, but there are some delays due to some third-side contractors.

RThoads's picture

Will the new batch of Anadrol use same raws as previous batches?
I ask because I remember old raws tested very pure.

basicstero.ws's picture

RT, you mean injectable anadrol now? i don`t remember any tests of oral anadrol. if the injectable one, that was a bit different story connected not so much with raws quality as with correct oil thickness measurement and other technological complexities as far as i remeber. With pills everything shall be better this time.

More by basicstero.ws