basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

Mrcoolbeans's picture

I went with EU cause it’s cheaper and I’m not worried about shipping as i won’t start for at least 2-3 weeks.

Mrcoolbeans's picture

Me being in the us and it coming from eu, I’d bet it’ll take around 10 days to get here after donation taken.
I’ll definitely let everyone know along with pics etc.

basicstero.ws's picture

I will just post it here. A next "masterpiece" in trials to copy our design.
image host
This has nothing to do with us. Don`t buy it, if you see it somewhere.

Mrcoolbeans's picture

So dumb. Why copy, just come up with your own name and make a reputation for yourself
Thanks for keeping us informed

basicstero.ws's picture

good point. It looks like we are on top of counterfeiting wave. We have been reported a new source trying to copy us. I will post screenshots in a separate message on top.

basicstero.ws's picture

You sure you make all right?

We moved warehouses. Old china-based warehouse was moved from https://int.basicstero.ws to https://chinaint.basicstero.ws
You can still login there using your username and password.

https://int.basicstero.ws is our new premium Europe-based warehouse now. It has its own database (takes from former EU domestic warehouse). If you was not registered there, you need to sign up please.

To transfer discounts go to Dashboard - Transfer at old china-based warehouse https://chinaint.basicstero.ws. You need to copy your individual code and paste it into Dashboard - Transfer in the new warehouse https://int.basicstero.ws.

As i said above, if you was not registered at Europe-based warehouse earlier, you need to sign up. It takes a few seconds only. You can use any user name, an old one or any new one. After you apply the code your balance and discounts will be transferred.

FRANKEY96's picture

Hi guys I have perhaps a suggestion that could better the whole idea of the promo but please let me know if this isn’t a good idea for you guys. But in regards to the 100$ free products instead of not being able to go over the 100, i think whatever you exceed the 100 by adds onto your total. For instance 100$ and you may want to buy 3x test e, which may cost $120 the extra 20 will be added to your final bill. As otherwise customers will have to buy things that they may not want to fulfill the free product allowance.

basicstero.ws's picture

Glitch disturbing to complete an order on the mobile version of our site is fixed.
Everything should work smoothly now.

RThoads's picture

Did you already previously have an account made with the EU warehouse?
I mean prior to this past week when the warehouse transfer was completed.

Because if not, then you simply do not have an account and must first create one. This is because the old intl warehouse is closed and each warehouse had/has its own unique individual account/password.
So now the default website and NEW Premium worldwide warehouse (main warehouse) is what used to be called the EU warehouse. The old intl warehouse is there just to check orders and get transfer code etc but is not the default when entering the site. Now , by default, with the basicstero.ws address you are entering the EU based warehouse

I just mention in case you have not kept up with all the announcements and news.
If this is not the issue, then I do not know and hopefully Frank is able to help more.

basicstero.ws's picture

Folks, if you see some other bugs on our site expect those mentioned here before, please leave your comment or send me a PM. We will provide 100$ store credit, kind of bug bounty for found bugs.

TESTOROIDS's picture

when I choose to change currency, the click is never accurate and sometimes it is as if clicking euro choose pounds

RThoads's picture

On the EU warehouse, during checkout at the step to enter address there is a line asking for "region" not "State." This confuses some people. They do not know what is meant by region (they ask if means continent such as north america or even country etc) and they neglect to enter their state. It could cause wrong addresses. It should ask for "Region or State" so USA customers will know to enter their state.

basicstero.ws's picture

NOTE ABOUT CURRENT PROMO

some report an error on checkout process for the promo on the mobile version of our site, which is shown by default, if you enter our site from a mobile device. There is a "loop" on the mobile version, where after selecting promo items and pressing "next" to proceed in the checkout, it returns to the address page.

Work-around for now: Select "desktop Version" at very bottom on mobile page. Or use a laptop or desktop computer.

Programmers are working on fixing this error as soon as possible.

Sorry for any inconveniences

basicstero.ws's picture

i will get in touch with you

fusebox's picture

Don't forget about me boss As long as it's not white. Thanks Frank

Dope's picture

Red or black for you ! In time to showcase your new physique ;-)

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
fusebox's picture

Black please and just in time brother

Dope's picture

What ??? Ppl geting t-shirts and dope not have one ????

Blasphemy !! Dope need pharmacom labs tshirt !! God damn i will even wear it at weddings LOL

frank hook me up !!

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
Dope's picture

Hahaha yes it was me ! Thank you my brother , i never lie and never mislead fellow brothers in iron

12 years on gear pcom is best gear i ever had!!

My wife is jealous of frank LOL

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
RI-BigBoy's picture

fixed

basicstero.ws's picture

PROMOTION LAUNCHED!
FIRST TIME EVER WE HAVE A PROMO FOR EU-BASED WAREHOUSE!
All orders are shipped from Europe!

PROMO IS RUNNING FOR ALL PAYMENT WAYS! NOT ONLY BITCON!

We will provide freebies as following:

products for the value of 50 USD for orders over 200 USD
products for the value of 100 USD for orders over 300 USD

Freebies are chosen at one of the ordering steps and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. However, considering shipping of all orders from EU-based warehouse there should be no seizures at all.

FRANKEY96's picture

So glad to hear you’ve done a promo! Just a quick question for the promo 300$ spend get 100$ free items. But when using £ the promo value is only 50£ but when I change the currency to $ the promo increases to a 100. So it seems that to get the full promo value it needs to be in $.

basicstero.ws's picture

HI, i sent a friend request to you. I checked it with british pounds now and it workd well with me.
I need to know, what exactly to do to reproduce this bug. What and how many items did you put into shoppijg card?

In order to get 100$ bonus your products total should be 300$ before shipping. Which means + 20$ for shipping is not participating in this calculation. The sum in GBP should be an equivalent of 300$ usd total before shipping. In this case you should get 100$ in GBP equivalent. Please reply to my PM and provide more details.

More by basicstero.ws