Sumatra_Triangle's picture
Sumatra_Triangle
  • 330
2717

Are you above 400 g protein ed?

ad

Work hard, train hard, Cycle better!

I have been above 400g protein for a Lil bit. I usually have great results on a calorie deficits but also I A different beast than most. I just recently blasted some tren ace for 3 weeks on my first tren experience. Was cutting, had great results.
Now I'm refocused and working to put on ten pounds of muscle, not mass so to say.
Being above 400g of protein is a task. I'm eating bigger meals, mostly chicken and tuna. And extra 25g in all my shakes. Extra meals, sleep shakes at 3am...
Lots of bathroom time, lots more sleep... I put on ten pounds of mass in two weeks. Went up 100 on my squats in 3 weeks.
It's a different feeling having this much food intake, like I said I feel good at 275g but over 400 is where my body is dramatically growing. I never had a problem growing, but now I'm way past my natural limits...
Any one care to share about getting over that 400g hump? I know I would love to hear about the changes you felt...
Hit me up,
Chef

Sumatra_Triangle's picture

I am seeing some changes. To what extent in a few days idk. I'm looking beefed in the gym mirrors.
I have never lost my core frame, I have been training all my life. Never had an issue where I lost a ton of gains. Mostly battling fat is my issue.

McMeanie87's picture

Between shakes and meals I'm around 250 ed, sometimes a little more n sometimes a little less...which is actually to low.I think ur suppose to have 2 grams protein per lb of body weight while on cycle, I'm on pct so I guess its acceptable.. I've heard some ppl say they have to watch the amount of protein intake cause it causes kidney stones because of excess protein..my one buddy had to go to the hospital and that's what happened to him..doc told him he had protein stones lol.

Sumatra_Triangle's picture

Yes I'm trying to be in that zone of 2 per pound. Yes pushing 2-gallons plus a day so I'm hoping that will help. I should look into kidney support. I'm on all other supplements I might as well add that.
Just been listening to viking for a long time. I preach eating g but I never had an issue gaining on low calories. So this is a fun experience really eating like a performance athlete and pushing the calories into mass building zone.
You guys should listen to this podcast with Joe rogan and Mike Dolce. Author of the Dolce diet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU4_mW_HCUc&app=desktop

MedDx's picture

I grow around 200g, but its slow. Test helps and whey does too. I have to get my eating down. Its not the easiest thing to do....thats for sure!!

MusicMan's picture

Hell to the no. I never reach my daily goal but I just keep on eating at anytime of the day and night. I get at least 150 a day

Sumatra_Triangle's picture

Yea every one is different.
I'm surprised you haven't experimented with alot more calories before seen g your building music man

MusicMan's picture

Actually I can't count, nah just kidding

IrishMack's picture

I'm doing really good on 180 to 200 grams a day. You have to use what your body asks for. When I was upping mine to over 300 I saw no change for 2 weeks. When I dropped it to what im doing now I saw a big difference. Its all an experiment since not everyones needs are the same. If it works for you then your body needs it to grow.

Sumatra_Triangle's picture

Yea honestly had to bite down literally I G. Buying proteins on clearence, butcher specials, everything I'm at the gas station I get protein drink, everything at Walmart get bars...
I've had to really focus on getting above 275 half way through the day.. This way wrapping it up is easier to Han playing catch up.
I crushed a plate of chicken beast strips just pink salt on top, drank a half - g of water had my morning protein shake, now it's early and I'm 1/4 in

levelup's picture

Eating beans and grains along with your typical sourced will help you get there....hemp seeds are a great source...All healthy fats and 10g protein per tbls. One of my favorite bulk meals is 2 scoops protein blend mixed in cup and a half of oatmeal and a scoop of natural pb...like 80g in that meal. There are some new credible studies out that have found that our bodys can utilize much more protein in one meal than originally thought so another couple ounces in every meal should get you there

In a promo × 2
Sumatra_Triangle's picture

Yea I should really take the time to have more of that. I take flax, fish, cla, and coconutoil/mct oil
And I tend to build fat real easy so I have been putting on healthy fat and muscle. I have cut my cardio way Back as it gets colder. I was doing 2 hours a day while cutting, and I swear I could have done 3! Now I'm doing g cardio in high intensity spurts through the day. Sprints instead of distance. I'd like to keep my metabolism high, it is a slower one.
I used to do 20-g of protein post workout, in 1994
Now I do 25 during or immediately after with about 70-100 within an hour.
I was lethargic for a while but I bumped up carbs. It sucks I add fat quickly cause I had some decent abs, but I'm really going to thicken my chest back and legs as I add the calories, then when I cut fat we will really see what's up next year

levelup's picture

2 hours a day of cardio??? Fuuuuuck that I would kill myself. Imo it to 45 min low intensity fasted cardio. Hit the step mill and keep your heart rate in the 130s. I put on fat easy too so for me I go higher in healthy fats and low-moderate carbs And I am able to gain well and stay halfway lean so that could be something you can try...I think a lot of people underestimate the importance of fats in metabolism regulation

In a promo × 2
Sumatra_Triangle's picture

Well I. A huge fan of endurance sports. Mma cycling. It's hard hit the elliptical for that long but got some injuries so I have to keep it basic.
I'm loving some jiu jitz now a days. It's importanch

irongame427's picture

I'm growing like a damn weed on a little over 300g right now, and farting up a storm lol. I put on 12lbs in 9 days now and I swear I look leaner and more vascular. My strength has been going nuts to. I guess for me to hit 400 I would need to add 10-15 more to each of my 6 meals and then probably add one more meal. A shake halfway through the night sounds like a great idea.

Sumatra_Triangle's picture

I am craving some beef Jerky as I read this. That's a nice way to add some grams.