BESTGEAR.WS's picture
BESTGEAR.WS
  • SRC

ROELLY WINKLAAR and BIG RAMY guest posing at 300 lbs

ad

This weekend guest posing of Big Ramy and Roelly Winklaar in Portugal, also Steve Kuclo in the end.
Roelly really beastttt)
https://youtu.be/OzXNcUyhVc0

addicted.to.pain's picture

Regan and Steve look good, like actually proportional and aesthetically nice .

Roelly looks dumb is the best word I can find, and Big Ramy looks the same as always washed out just a blurr.

And the dude narrating for the video says Ragan has so much more to build to stand with the big dogs, that's what is wrong with BBuilding right there , people saying its not enough. It is enough its fucking plenty ever since Ronnie Coleman Bodybuilding has been out of control, fucking Insulin and HGH / IGF ruined BBuilding.

BESTGEAR.WS's picture

Peoples need freaks like Roelly and Ramy. Sure it will be not interesting when on show(of big BB) all will be in +/- same conditions
BB now like a cars, every year more, more and more HP)
All what you want to see in bodybuilding(in my opinion), now coming to classic physic.
Peoples want show, peoples want freaks)))

Dudeman24's picture

I always root for rolley for as massive as he is he looks fuckin awesome there’s been times I felt he should have won compared to some of the people competing now but I do get it his mid section is alittle wide and his legs lack in some areas but his ducking shoulders arms and back are insaneeeeeee

boldenone99's picture

I almost puke those new era bodybuilders are pure shit.Checked Hungarian pro also and top 3 was the worst pro top 3 what I ever seen.Please god give us back Dorian and Ronnie and Levrone Smile

johnmarshall12's picture

Too big, too gawky, not enough symmetry IMO.

BESTGEAR.WS's picture

just FREAKY)