helix15's picture
helix15

TB500 and BPC157 for Golfer’s Elbow - any suggestions?

ad

I’ve been looking at BPC-157 for help with some lingering tendon pain in my elbows that flares up during tricep exercises, as well as some recurring rotator cuff and shoulder pain.

I understand the recommended dosage is about 250mcg 2x/day, subq. Is this sufficient?

Should I inject subq in fat or near the joints for maximum effectiveness? Before/after meals?

How long should I take BPC-157 before I see results?

I’m currently on 2ius HGH, 150mg Test + 150mg Deca that might help too.

eighty7's picture

TB500 is for muscle injuries

helix15's picture

yes collagen deposition, decreases inflammation of tissue in joins , worked great with bpc

helix15's picture

just a quick update added BPC-157 at 300mcg/day near spot, feeling so much better!

helix15's picture

just update after my 6 months off, for those who are interested, mostly what helps is combo of BPC-157 250mcg 2x/day, subq. with Tb500 2mg/week and it was healed in like 10weeks total, never came back!

Makwa's picture

Maybe the deca kicked in instead?

Greg's picture

You need a sports physical therapist, there are exercises you can do (plus rest) that will set you right almost immediately.

Wrist flexor stretch:

Hold your arm straight out so your elbow isn’t bent and your palm faces up
Use your other hand to hold the fingers of your outstretched hand and bend it back toward your body until you can feel it in your inner forearm
Hold for 15 seconds
Repeat three to five times
Do this two to three times a day. You can hold it for up to 30 seconds and work your way up to repeat five to 10 times instead of three to five.

Zee's picture

Sent you an FR request bro.

helix15's picture

thanks sent you an fr too

helix15's picture

can you check? its saying pending still