tattoofreak's picture
tattoofreak

TB-500 for better recovery of nerves after herniated disc?

ad

Hey folks. I've got a herniated respectively bulged disc around 5 weeks ago, it's at lower back L3L4 and suppresses my nerves root. Doctor told me to try to avoid a surgery and of course I agreed. Pain becomes better and physio does it's job and I've already reduced the painkillers, but I still have problems with my lower left leg. It's still a little numb also I can't pull my foot up as good as on the right side. Anyone experienced with a similar case using TB-500? Is it possible that I could have a better recovery for the nerve? Or isn't it worth the money at this point? In my own opinion it shouldn't make a big difference, but maybe I'm wrong? Also I'm asking myself if Nandrolone could support the discs as well as it does with the joints? Thx in advance, the Freak.

Caeser's picture

You have a structural problem that can only be alleviated by improving your posture and biomechanics…or surgery. Drugs and/or Peptides will not fix your problem.

press1's picture

One of my Pals on here had the exact same problem in the same area about a year ago, then one or both of his legs started going numb too. In the end the problem just got worse especially with his work so he opted for surgery mate on his lower back, we haven't spoken in a while but I think he still comes on here from time to time. See if he see's your post bud Smile

In a promo × 1