Only Dickheads who want Heart and Kidney problems in their future run 700mg of Trenbolone a week.
When you are laid up in Hospital because your Heart is too unhealthy to be able to train and pump blood round your body without you passing out on the floor, showing off about running 700mg of Tren won't seem so clever and cool.
For real. I ran that shit for 6 months straight in my late 20s. Got up to 700mg of ace a week.
Im pretty sure it taxed my body more than anything ive done. Ive fucked my brain up with drugs but tren fucked my... i can tell im gonna have prostate issues in the future, ive got gastinal intenstinal issues.... Mark my word, gear put more stress on my body than all the opiates, street drugs that ive done. Ill probably die from the effects of steroids if anything. And tren did the most damage.
But... im not a pro BB I should stfu most of the time. Respect 100% im a weekend warrior compared to most of you. I know some of you are trying to make money with this. It really comes down to whos able to tolerate the highest doses. I just think tren puts such a strain on guys. You end up paying for it in the long run.
You guys are getting night sweats from tren but I've been waking up wet and soaked since I was 16. Sometimes I wake up and need to change or shower. No tren. Just pure body heat lmaoo
Same here. I sleep with just gym shorts on, on top of the blankets, with a fan on me. With a room that’s already ~67F because that’s as cold as my wife will let me get it. I’m just a furnace
Be careful with Cabaser. In predisposed individuals, it can lower mood because it affects the regulation of dopamine receptors. I’m one of those cases myself; I learned about this effect from a guy here on the forum.
It is also do to CNS stimulation and metabolic stuff. Hard to say which element contributes the most toward night sweats but I think lots of people take caber and still get them on tren
Only Dickheads who want Heart and Kidney problems in their future run 700mg of Trenbolone a week.
When you are laid up in Hospital because your Heart is too unhealthy to be able to train and pump blood round your body without you passing out on the floor, showing off about running 700mg of Tren won't seem so clever and cool.
I can't imagine functioning on 700mg of tren.
For real. I ran that shit for 6 months straight in my late 20s. Got up to 700mg of ace a week.
Im pretty sure it taxed my body more than anything ive done. Ive fucked my brain up with drugs but tren fucked my... i can tell im gonna have prostate issues in the future, ive got gastinal intenstinal issues.... Mark my word, gear put more stress on my body than all the opiates, street drugs that ive done. Ill probably die from the effects of steroids if anything. And tren did the most damage.
But... im not a pro BB I should stfu most of the time. Respect 100% im a weekend warrior compared to most of you. I know some of you are trying to make money with this. It really comes down to whos able to tolerate the highest doses. I just think tren puts such a strain on guys. You end up paying for it in the long run.
I made it about a week on that dose
It’s ace, but I agree it’s too much. I’ve chopped the dose way down
You realize Ace has MORE hormone than enth..??
700 is flat miserable....
Stop all carbs at least 2hrs before bed.
You guys are getting night sweats from tren but I've been waking up wet and soaked since I was 16. Sometimes I wake up and need to change or shower. No tren. Just pure body heat lmaoo
Same here. I sleep with just gym shorts on, on top of the blankets, with a fan on me. With a room that’s already ~67F because that’s as cold as my wife will let me get it. I’m just a furnace
Haha maybe drop that badboy down to 200/week
Dosent have to be that way cabergoline will cancel night sweats
Be careful with Cabaser. In predisposed individuals, it can lower mood because it affects the regulation of dopamine receptors. I’m one of those cases myself; I learned about this effect from a guy here on the forum.
Dosent tren do the same
Does it really? My bed sheets are kind of gross and had to put a towel down.
Get blood test first. Crash the prolactin and your pecker won't work. There's ranges for everything
I been running 200mg P5P, and on my last blood test while on Tren just last month my Prolactin was at 13, there is no way I am taking any Caber lol.
Boom!!! I've just seen too many goofed up because the simple items erred. Lol!
Night sweats happen because of the rise of progesterone which causes woman hot flashes
It is also do to CNS stimulation and metabolic stuff. Hard to say which element contributes the most toward night sweats but I think lots of people take caber and still get them on tren
How unlucky i barely sweat at 700mgs a week on .25 caber a week
I still get them on caber