BFG's picture
BFG
  • ADM

haywardflaco and eldominicano1990 fake accounts.

ad

eldominicano1990 the guy that posted a lot of pics for usp-pharama, is (was) using his fake account "haywardflaco" to back up his claims.
Both accounts were deleted (assigned to anonymous), as well as their votes.

USP-PHARMA, now is a good time to comment on this, as it looks like both fakes were working in your favor.

jprizzle's picture

I got usp supps email from eldominicano before usp supps became a supplier on this site.not saying it means anything one way or another.but in the email I was told by usp that he was a doctor and thats how he gets stuff

sweatnosejackso's picture

There was a thread which seems to have vanished. It was about PHARMA gear in bulk. In this thread USP and El DOMINICANO were vouching that they had some Watson that they could sell. Myself and others questioned them in the thread. Anyhow you have been revealed!!!

USPostal's picture

I NEVER SAID I HAD WATSON I SAID I WAS TRYING TO GET WATSON SO YOU KNOW. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I JUST JOINED THIS HEAR, MATTER FACT IF I WAS FAKE PEOPLE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN RECEIVING THERE PACKAGES. MAN YOU AND FRANK CAN GO SUCK A BIG ONE BROTHER. TIRED OF THE ACCUSATIONS.

All Frankie and I did is what this site is intended to do? I just called it as I saw it. You gave some bold statements as to the quality of your gear. You also had the same two follow you around here and brag about your gear. And you know nothing? I mean really man!! There's guys on here who have been at this a long time. Some maybe longer than you been alive. And I think I will go suck a big one, one of my wifes big ass titties. Cheers

USPostal's picture

THATS FINE BRO GO SUCK ON YOUR WIFES TITTIES BY ALL MEAN BRO. I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE THOSE TWO WERE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ME SO IM NOT WORRY ABOUT IT. HAVE A GOOD ONE BROTHER AND STAY SAFE!

I am done. Your the one who has a thread up asking you to explain yourself not me. I question you saying its pharma grade not whether you can send gear. That's what I have questioned you on all along. Like someone below said produce me some pharma EQ. Or better yet how bout some Parabolan from Negma can you get me some of that?

USPostal's picture

I HAVE EXPLAINED MY SELF ENOUGH! IM NOT HERE TO TAKE ANYONES MONEY MY CLIENTS HAVE RECEIVED THEIR PACKAGES! THEY HAVE LANDED AS FOR FRANK THERE YOU GO SO DONT START SHIT SAYING IM SCAMMING PEOPLE AND TELLING THEM ITS A DELAY JUST TO KEEP COLLECTING MONEY FROM THEY YOUR A FOOL BRO!! IM REVEALING MY PRODUCT LINE TOMORROW NIGHT IF NOT WEDNESDAY MORNING FOR SURE!!!!

USPostal's picture

OK BROTHER THINK WHAT YOU WANT TO THINK I HAVE EXPLAINED MY SELF IM GOING TO GET BACK TO WORK ON MY STUFF.

USPostal's picture

YOU STILL GOING AT IT BRO SERIOUSLY GO TEND YOUR CUSTOMERS!!

Dude it was you. I was right!! Its amazing how I called you out on this on Saturday morning in an email. You had me thinking for a minute that it was not you which is why I replied the way I did. Even if your gear ever gets to anyone you were or are still up to something. I did further research and you and EL DOMINICANO WERE ALWAYS TOGETHER!! I surely hope that my bros on here get there shit and its legit!!

USPostal's picture

WTF!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

USPostal's picture

People can see what I wrote!! Im sure theres no illiterate people on here. Go back to attending your customers!! Hop of my dc bro...

USPostal's picture

OK COOL BROTHER =)

EBSNW1's picture

What if, both accounts were actually linked to a competitor, and it was their plan all along to get caught in order to cause USP trouble?

Sort of a small roid-conspiracy. Lol, jk, I don't even know this source.

In a promo × 1
Nextdaygear's picture

Still a source should know what they are selling to their customers, saying I have Pharma gear even though I have no clue what it is, is just not right. If he came on and not claimed it to be Pharma then all would have been good, if he got a UGL from someone to sell and they said it was Pharma to him he should have done more research on what he sales. He's not doing a duty to his customers in keeping them safe.

Nextdaygear's picture

What really bothers me is USP-PHARMA came on here claiming it was Pharma grade gear from the start and I could see it was not, but yet his prices were high, its not right to trick customers into thinking they are getting pharma grade and make them pay a pharma premium, your gear might be good but saying its pharma is interlay different.

USPostal's picture

BRO I BELIEVE THAT I WAS GETTING PHARMA GRADE GEAR FROM A SOURCE THAT I WAS RECEIVING THIS FROM. YET I STILL BELIEVE THEY ARE BUT OK BROTHER THATS YOUR OPINION..IM COMING OUT WITH MY PRODUCT LINE THIS WEEK LIKE I HAVE SAID IM GOING TO STOP WRITTING ON HERE AND START GETTING TO WORK.

I called it on these two!!

USPostal's picture

BRO WHATEVER ELDOMINICANO HAS WROTE ON A REVIEW PAGE OF ANOTHER SOURCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AT ALL. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THESE MEMBERS EVERYONE IN MY TEAM SHARES ONE ACCOUNT WHICH IS THIS ONE. MATTER FACT THEY MOSTLY HANDLE EMAILS. IF YOU WANT DELETE ALL MY REVIEWS AND EVERYTHING I HAVE RECEIVED FROM THOSE TWO ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT IS NOT FAIR. STILL IS NOT MUCH BUT STILL DELETE THEM BECAUSE IT IS NOT FAIR WHAT THEY WERE DOING THIS WHOLE TIME. I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THESE PEOPLE WHATSOEVER.

USPostal's picture

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT YOU BASH OTHER PEOPLE AND ALL THIS!

USPostal's picture

ONLY BECAUSE I COMMENTED ON THERE AND AGREED WITH BEING KIND OF ODD AND IT LOOKED OFF IT POINTS OUT TO FOUL PLAY? YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME. IM GOING TO PROVE MY SELF TO YOU GUYS, IM NOT GOING TO LET THIS BRING ME DOWN AS A SOURCE! I MAY HAVE A BAD START RIGHT NOW BUT I SWEAR TO YOU I WILL BE UP AND RUNNING WITH MY OWN LINE ASAP!! THAT WAY NO ONE CAN TALK SHIT OR SAY ANYTHING!

bobo_xxl's picture

God. We heard that before. And it wasn't that long ago either.

USPostal's picture

WELL SEE ABOUT THAT FRANKIE!!! WE WELL SEE BROTHER!!!

USPostal's picture

I am not affiliated with eldominicano or haywardflaco. none of these two work for USP-PHARMA. I will prove to you guys that this is not a game to me and that I am about my buisness.

USPostal's picture

THATS A GOOD QUESTION BROTHER, I HAVE SEEN PLENTY OF HIS REVIEWS AS TO WHY DICK RIDING ME I DO NOT KNOW. THIS BOTHERS ME BECAUSE AT THE BEGINNING IT GAVE ME HOPE IT WAS ALL FAKE IM HERE THINKING TO MYSELF YEAH IM DOING A GOOD. I HAVE HAD A FEW CLIENTS AND I KNOW IM DOING A GOOD JOB NOW BECAUSE THE WAY I HANDLE BUSINESS WITH THEM.

USPostal's picture

I CAME ON THIS FORUM TO MAKE A NAME FOR MYSELF, PEOPLE THINK THAT I AM GETTING FAKE PHARM GRADE STUFF, THATS OK EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION BUT I AM GOING TO START MY OWN PRODUCT LINE USP|PHARMA WHICH I WILL BE PRESENTING THIS WEEK. I AM WORKING MY BUTT OFF ON HERE SO THAT I CAN ACHIEVE SUCCESS AND MAKE MY CLIENTS HAPPY. I DO NOT TOLERATE CHEATING, EPECIALLY SOMEONE WHO GOES AND MAKES A FAKE ACCOUNT. BECAUSE 1) THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE IM DOING A GOOD JOB BUT YET IT TURNS OUT TO BE FAKES 2) GAVE ME FALSE HOPE.

USPostal's picture

Brother I would receive these vials from a guy who said he could get access to these so i took his word for it, now hes no where to be found. There has been people who have received their gear and said they are loving it. Im guessing this guy fucked me in the ass which sucks. Thats why im going to start my own line so i can stay on the safe side. I am going to be presenting the product line this week.

USPostal's picture

Yeah brother and thank you for all of your pointers you have really helped a lot. I even gave the guy a whopping amount of cash for more and I havent received nothing...

Yea whatever happened to that thread. It disappeared. It was the one where EL DOMINICANO was vouching for USP'S SHIT?

USPostal's picture

I agreed with your when the whole fake watson picture was put out, and why the hell would military people give out test or some shit like that. This is stuff that I have recieved from a person I trusted. I am not affiliated with any of those guys none whatsover.

USPostal's picture

AND THEN ELDOMINICANO STARTED POSTING FAKE PICTURES OF WATSON, I MEAN LIKE REALLY MAN CMON!

More by BFG