--RP4U--'s picture
--RP4U-- 183

Rawpower4u.is

Estimated T/A: 
Well within 4-7 days (except Holidays and Tax time)

Minimum Order: 
$150 ($200 during PROMO)

Payment Methods: 
Western Union OR Walmart2Walmart (OUR Discretion) **BTC AVAILABLE**

Jarred4's picture

Gotta give RP some cred. I've ordered from basically every past major source. RP tops the charts in every category.
Dude sent me an email with a tracker on Friday, got a pack in the mail following Tuesday !! Thought he might have drove it down here himself it was so fast.

Anyway wanted to say thanks for the gear boss ! Il give you my review once I've started !!

Bagman's picture

Been on eroids 3+ years n this is the most stand up src I've used anybody agree? Thanks fer what u do fer us thanks raw!

CR1970's picture

Well he definitely understands customer appreciation and that goes a loooong way. Hell I could have waited for the promo but I'm completely fine going in now. Plus I've got zero patience. ;) Either way though you get done right.

BigPoppaPump6653's picture

Just put in my first order with rp4u can't wait to try there gear !

Bagman's picture

Pm sent thanks raw!

Justinrabon's picture

RP4U.....Hey bro, I just sent u an email and pm about my order, let me know if u got my email and pics please, thank u.

still born's picture

RP4U FR sent. Have a couple questions.

--RP4U--'s picture

FR accepted

goomba123's picture

Just ordered through RP4u this week and I have to say that he is awesome at communication and getting back to you. If this reflects the quality of your gear, you have a customer for life brother. Cheers!

Deathpool's picture

Wish me luck RP4U bros, trying to get wifey pregnant with number 3! Got two boys trying for a girl!

Vick404's picture

Good luck bro .. Shit at least u have 2 .. Been trying for almost a yr and nothing yet ..

Deathpool's picture

Thanks man appreciate it. Hopefully you get yours too.

--RP4U--'s picture

Ask selfster, the whole "steroids effects your tadpoles" thing is bullshit! LOL
She'll be knocked up and happy in no time ; )

selfster19's picture

No doubt....been blast n cruising last 4 years. Jus had my second child in that time. I'm a firm believer tho that if God says "Let there be life" its a done deal. Nobody or no gear will stop or get in the way of Gods plans. He has the last say so in everything.

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Xrated's picture

U r definitely right. Both my girls r tren babies. Full cycles on tren got my wife pregnant twice. Lol

Tireguy1983's picture

you preach it selfster!

Deathpool's picture

Thanks bro, hopefully it's a girl.

--RP4U--'s picture

ok guys PROMO UPDATE:
I know a lot of you guys have been asking about the promo so here is where we are at... the last 2wks you guys have blown me the fuck up! :))
So I've been restructuring, and now with the Chinese New Year coming up I figure its a perfect time to strengthen my weaknesses so I can continue to give you guys the quality and service you deserve
So we are looking at mid to late FEB
Thanks again guys, there would be no ME without all of YOU :))

flex13's picture

No worries about that promo, just keep producing them fine goods brother.

chc253's picture

First and for most keep yourself and your people safe....so we can enjoy this gear for a long time to come.

cltleo's picture

X2 brother

Snorlax's picture

Thanks for giving us the heads up brother.

Mvbstrong's picture

Any update on possible new products and restock on that fire tren E

--RP4U--'s picture

tren e is on its way....
and more to come ;)

trainforgain's picture

They'll be no you without more tren e lol, that shit is straight gold

More by --RP4U--