24HREUP.BIZ

Estimated T/A: 
1-4 WEEKS

Minimum Order: 
NO minimum order with BTC minimum order with WU and MG is $150

Payment Methods: 
WU, MG, BTC, BANK TRANSFER

Please note

EMAILS ARE REPLIED WITHIN 24-48 HRS, MON-FRIDAY.

https://24hreup.biz/

24hreup's picture

Yup these are the biz and known to always be overfilled

celebrex1's picture

Is March D-bol the samething as blue hearts? I love the Anabols but so much fakes out-gives concern!!

24hreup's picture

March is the manufacturer of the danabol ds "blue hearts "

celebrex1's picture

Great feedbk Subs33!! I'll stick w March then, and also who has best oral Winstrol? I liked Azols past and 24hr has great price but not very familiar w others??

Thanks!

subs33's picture

From what I understand. The DBOL made by March Pharmaceutical, called Blue Hearts are all GTG. Body Research makes the Blue Hearts aswell and they both have same looking bottle. However thier is rumured fake Blue Hearts going around made by body research. I think If one were to buy Body Research Blue Hearts thier might be a chance of getting the rumured fake. If one were to get the Blue Hearts made by March Pharms, the buyer is going to get the real deal. If you goggle and read from different forums it may help to clear it up. Im just goin based on what I remember. I think all that matters is that 24 has the MARCH BLUE HEARTS and they are gtg.

Nitti's picture

yes March is the real deal, but the Body research blue hearts are still dbol. Just counterfiet. Look alikes. Copy cats. Still Dbol tho. Its not bunk

subs33's picture

I believe March is the maufacturer and body research is the distributer..idk Kinda confusing. All I know is the Blue Hearts that I got to sample were the shiz and this time I can say that and have another brand to compare it to.

24hreup's picture

Hey Fellas !

I was approached by GE-TM labs today to resell their products.

I see some euro sites are stocking their products but hardly any info out there...

Any of you have any knowledge of these guys and their products?

24hreup's picture

Hahaha how was the pumps?

Stay Solid's picture

Recieved sample pack #4 today with 11 blue heart dbol. Excited to try these out after years of reading about them. If their as good as i hear i'll definatly be stocking up Smile
Thanks for the sample bro! posting pic now

24hreup's picture

You welcome bro , thank you !

24hreup's picture

Glad they arrived !

Multipurpose's picture

Got my sample dbol, only took about 2 weeks.

24hreup's picture

Cool! glad you got em.

subs33's picture

BLUE HEARTS DBOL

GTG

TexazBoy's picture

so it took 2 weeks to get my free d-bol sample...
he gave me an extra 3 (:
ima try em next week and report back... if i can tell a diff. i will order some.
anyways pretty good service and reply.. thanks 24.
ima post up some pics soon.

24hreup's picture

Thanks for you post bro, do let me know.

sincity67821's picture

so I put in for the d-bol free sample last sunday and I received it today. Thats a week delivery. Thats pretty good shipping time bro. Especially international, better than some of my domestics. His product and price list is pretty impressive, almost too good. Has anyone made an order? Id love to hear back on that. Im about to roll the dice and shoot one out. will keep everyone posted

24hreup's picture

Hot damn that was fast!  it was shipped the absolute cheapest way possible  They most have been on some serious speed the mail men ! The thing with the airmail is that it sometimes takes forever and other times it's just as fast as express just can't predict it, crazy .Glad you got em !

Mastiff1's picture

I see you have two different prices for the ephedrine. Are they two different brands?

24hreup's picture

Yup

Bigdawg201067's picture

based in the USA bro? Been 4 weeks and no sample, are orders handled a little more efficiently?

24hreup's picture

Hi not US based, all free samples ( dbols) are shipped the most economic way- slow delivery. pm me if its been

subs33's picture

hey i emailed you. did you get it? I emailed someone else and they didnt get it so maybe i need to try and get another account. I used my handle in the email account. subs. I wanna help ya get another review on your source review. You sent out alot of samples which is very cool of you.

24hreup's picture

I got one about shipping? , 2 days ago

subs33's picture

it was about tracking. if ya had to sign for package to get a traking number.

24hreup's picture

I did reply did you get it ?

subs33's picture

I changed email.. Seems to be working. I had another src respond and it didnt go through. Maybe I set somthing...idk I will send ya another email The one I have now works good..

Bigdawg201067's picture

that explains it, thanks bro, i just reviewed ur website again and it has different sending options if anyone is on a time table when making an order, thanks for the reply! Cant wait to try those DBOL!

More by 24hreup