Nitti's picture
Nitti

+ 1 2013 MLB season

ad

I'm a die hard Phillies fan. We are getting old and our core isn't what it used to be. Howard isn't pumping out 50 bombs with 125 rbi anymore. Rollins lost a step. Utley is still killin it but is frail. Doc is done for the season. Hamels and lee carry the staff. We have a few young guns but we aren't the juggernaut that we used to be. Time to reload I guess. It took me 4 years to accept it. At least we got a ring out of this run! Where is your team and what do you think about them this year?

Genetix's picture

CAME BACK TO SAY BOO_YEAAAH! REDSOX....WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!

Genetix's picture

REDSOX = WORLD SERIES.....Need a little Sweet Caroline up in Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Genetix's picture

Another down to the wire game last night. REDSOX pulled of Win #2 over Detroit. Leading 2-1 Papi is coming alive and tonight looks like 3............................

tyrantlabs's picture

What an amazing game tonight! Big Papi did it again! I grew up going to Fenway. I will always be a diehard New England sports fan!

Genetix's picture

Like I said a few replies down REDSOX!!! Loved spanking those Rays last night!!! Just glad the YANKEES lost!

Nitti's picture

I'm in pain! First time in 6 years we've been waaaay out of it. Core is old and there is no "Reloading" this time. Time to rebuild. Yuck! When does hockey start?

guitarplayer1's picture

Hope your not a flyers fan 1-7 what happened to them? They WERE a feared team.

1 more Sox win then onto the series. Hope I didn't just jinx it

Owes a Review × 1
Chaos's picture

O's baby! Lets go Birds!

Genetix's picture

Here it is the team that wins the WORLD SERIES...... http://youtu.be/YWqIKCy6DA0

jay_cutlery's picture

Fucking brewers. They are nothing without Braun. I might as well convert to a Twins fan at this rate.

pacop's picture

I agree no Braun, and the Brewers aren't shit. Just don't convert to a Cubs fan.

Nitti's picture

Fuckin BBOOOOOOOOO!!

Detroitnate's picture

Hell yeah sgt knows what's up

Owes a Review × 1
bosuj's picture

Mariners!!!! All we have is king felix

Owes a Review × 1
Engineereddisaster's picture

I myself am Yankees fan. Now before you drop your goo and think I'm a fan because they are an Allstar team, I want you to know that I was a fan during the Mattingly days when the sucked balls. Hell they even sucked as bad back then as the phillies do now. Admittedly Though phillies probably fill my second spot. I was sold back in the Lenny Dykstra days. He was a badass.

Nitti's picture

Yank Deez....

youngtricep98's picture

Kansas City royals. Spent 15 years waiting for a reason to look forward to a season. Thought this was the year we battle for first. But instead we are 20-22. Spent years putting into our minor league clubs to build talent. Maybe next year. Our weakness, run production.

Detroitnate's picture

Big Tigers fan here bro, I love the offense and starting pitching but hate the set up and closers this year if we can fix that we can go a long way I hope

Owes a Review × 1
Nitti's picture

I like the Tigers. Your staff is sick and that line up, Damn!

Detroitnate's picture

miguel cabrera is a beast 55 RBIs already I would not be shocked to see him triple crown again

Owes a Review × 1