C5656's picture
C5656

GW10516 or test prop

ad

hello everyone, need some advice. I have a career that you must stay in very good shape and im looking to shed about 20 pounds what would be the best product im between gw10516 or test prop need some advice, thanks all

irishjuice_88's picture

Move more, eat less...

Like @Makwa said "Steroids don't make you lose weight." Only your diet can do that. If your diet was in check you wouldn't be asking that question so that is definitely where I would start.

Human fat is made up of Carbon Dioxide (The stuff you breath out) Hydrogen and Oxyen (Water).

Fat leaves to body in 2 ways.. breathing it out or it leaves as water(sweat, pee, poop).
So if you lose 20lbs of fat you are going to breath out 16.8 lbs of fat and pee, poo or sweat out 3.2 lbs of fat.

And no you cannot just breath more! the fat is now stuck so in order to loosen it up and break the fat from the fat cells and release them into your blood so you can breath it out, so you need to either eat less or move more(this will loosen the fat).

That is how you loose fat... in order to stop putting it on the easiest way is to cut the sugar, that is what bonds the fat!

It is a lot more complicated but those are the basics.

Good luck!!! Remember to EAT LESS and MOVE MORE and BREATH!!!!

Makwa's picture

Pretty simple. Eat a little less and do a little more cardio. Steroids don't make you lose weight. Of course if you don't track cals then how are you to know if you are eating less.

vhman's picture

More crazy talk! Things just can’t be that way. I thought only those magic steroid pills made you lose weight. Go team magic pills!!!

Sam I Am's picture

Get a my fitness pal app and start watching your calories..

Owes a Review × 1
irishjuice_88's picture

^^^ Would be very beneficial to you

daksmack's picture

Cardio, cardio, sauna, lift heavy, cardio, cardio, tan, tan and drop your carbs to under 50g a day for 3 days at a time. Look up carb cycling and intermittent fasting. Stay away from test and gw. Your not old enough yet, don’t mess yourself up and look back wishing you listened to everyone on here. Keep us posted.

Owes a Review × 2
5percent4life's picture

If you are 6'6 220 how are you possibly needing to lose 20 more pounds

In a promo × 2
Hustle28's picture

At 20 with ur height and weight you should be able to achieve lots of gains and or lose weight easily ! Stop being lazy and start reading on diet and on training exercises. You should work hard for a atleast 4-5 more years then consider aas.

daksmack's picture

^^^ said perfectly!

Owes a Review × 2
IrishWOLFhound's picture

You'll never lose weight if your eating too much so sort out your diet, do some weight training and cardio and you'll shed 20lbs in no time. Good luck

irishjuice_88's picture

Great answer. I'm am trying to bump you but I think I need to be level 1? not exactly sure. I'm averaging about 1 karma a year so I'll come back and bump you in 46 years haha

Hitman1992's picture

Height: 6'6
Weight: 220
BF:
No install fitnesspal will help more than gw or test prop

More by C5656