JK9191's picture
JK9191

-5 JK9191 - First Time Cycle / Questions

ad

Hello Everyone Out There,

I am 46 years old. I have a few questions. I am starting my first cycle in a few weeks. I used to be a major division 1 football and track athlete, as well as professional. I am currently 6'5" and weigh in at 275 pounds with about 15% body fat percentage. I just had a physical and am in peak physical condition. I ordered off of CENSORED.net. It has only been a few days but everything, including extremely quick communication has been smooth and professional so far. I ordered Dianabol 50mg/100 tabs, Anavar 10mg/100 tabs and Anadrol 50mg/60 tabs. I also have a stockpile of Testosterone 200mg Cypionate. If everything goes smoothly on CENSORED.net, I also want to go back and order some Sustanon 250mg, a lot of it - probably 30ml. My strength is decent. Hitting about 550lbs in squat. Hitting about 385lbs in bench. Hitting roughly 585lbs in my shoulder press - seated - 225lbs. for 37 reps. 22" arms. I have good endurance and stamina. I know that this is going to be good. Nutrition is solid, so is sleep and cardio. I'm thinking, 25mg dianabol, 25mg anadrol, 10mg anavar per day as well as 500mg sustanon and 250mg Testosterone Cypionate per week. This will be my first cycle and it should last me at least 15 weeks, with some stuff left over. I may even have to tone it back a little bit. My body responds to medications extremely quickly. So, I figure I should take it very slowly. Can anyone throw some advice my way? I'm listening...

Sincerely,

JK9191

press1's picture

A 6 plate shoulder press without ever cycling before! Are there some new dreaming pills doing the rounds as there seems to have been some real BS lifting numbers talked on here lately?

In a promo × 1
pickle's picture

I dont think Larry Wheels even pushes that much OHP

Rubin0621's picture

I’ll pay for your next cycle if you can post a vid of you pressing 225 seated for 40 in a row. Hell just link to any vid of someone legit pressing 225 for 40. 6 foot 5 inches 275 pounds at 15 percent? Dude you would be like 260 sub ten percent then. You gonna tell us you compete Olympia open class next?

Munchichiman's picture

Well I just googled and you’re either a world record holder or full of shit

JK9191's picture

For the shoulder press, I am seated. I use an adjustable bench and put it all the way up so I am seated, back is straight. I place the bench under a smith machine that has guards or "stops" on it. I warm up for a good 20 minutes. I do about 5 warm-up sets and depending on the day - heavy or medium - my work sets will vary, usually 7 to 10 work sets. On a medium day, I work up to 225 pounds. I then rep out 225 pounds for as many reps as I can. Depending on how I ate and slept the day before, my strength will vary. I can usually hit 36 to 38 reps at 225 pounds for one set. That equates to over 580 pound one rep max. My personal record is 43 reps in a row at 225 pounds for one set. But I am now 46 years old. The reps are 3/4 reps, elbows a little more bent than 90 degrees. I'm careful not to go below the back of my skull because I could tear the smaller muscles inside my shoulders. I keep the weight within my "power range". When I go heavy, I will wear elbow wraps for the heavier sets. I will only go up to 405 pounds for sets of 10 reps. I will do 5 to 7 heavy sets. My shoulder press has always been freakishly strong. I have really long arms. My bench is not nearly as strong. I can't do anything near what I can with my shoulders. Both of my knees are reconstructed from football. My ankle is reconstructed because of track (hurdles). That is why my squat is about the same as my shoulder press. I have never found a competition for shoulder press around where I live. I do know that I was tops on most of the teams I played for but I am getting older. I have a video posted on Facebook but I deleted my account. You still might be able to find it. I don't want to say my name though. Are we allowed to post videos on here? If we can I will. I didn't mean to fuck up on my first post. So, to everyone, I am sorry. I just wanted advice for gear that would help me at my age. I don't want damage to my knees or other joints. I really don't know what gear I should use or even how much gear. I'm here to be honest and truthful. To get advice about gear and how to use it. I obviously made a few mistakes already, even with gear I thought about. So I need to reverse and take the great advice I have already been given. But I still have a ton of questions.

Sincerely,

JK9191

Munchichiman's picture

That’s amazing man 225 that many times! How much do u weigh?

Munchichiman's picture

Dude that’s an amazing shoulder press..is it just me or does that sound unbelievable? Would love to see a photo of how u look

Rubin0621's picture

Bro it sounds unbelievable because it is lol. The most I’ve ever seen on a video was 225 for 17. Other than that I’ve seen Larry wheels push 515 for 1. If he is serious tho I also want to see this mass monsters picture, no homo.

Munchichiman's picture

That’s what I thought I had to read it again lol would seriously be amazing to see...

Drock_357's picture

So you’ve never touched steroids and you’re gonna run 3 different orals and 750 mg test a week?...if what you say say is true, and you’re college educated, then you won’t have any problems researching the site for beginners cycles.... cuz what you have proposed is definitely a personal foul..( notice the football reference)...
Go learn and come back with a proper proposal

JK9191's picture

My apologies. I did do some research. However, I wanted to ask. You are right. I thought too big. What would you suggest for me? I want to keep my joints strong as well. Any advice is much appreciated. The problem with the internet, is that everything is differentiated. I thought I would ask the professionals, gather information and make a better and informed decision.

Thanks,

JK9191

Greg's picture

I thought I would ask the professionals, gather information and make a better and informed decision.

You thought you'd get spoonfed... still do.

Suggest a reasonable cycle that shows you've been researching and people will fall over themselves trying to help you.

dextetherdog's picture

You have done a review at a wrong place

JK9191's picture

You're correct. I know a lot about them. But I don't know the details of how to do a cycle. I've never tried that. I know exactly what it does. I've seen horror stories too. But I wanted to try one cycle. I don't know the amounts or what goes with what. It's more taboo than you would think. Especially with all the constant testing. Plus, the strength coaches would know and you would be in big trouble, well the ones who trained me anyways. So, in short, ya a ton of dudes I played with took it. But I never tried a cycle. I posted wrong, got my fucking face kicked in for no reason. I'm not on here to fucking cock fight. I'm on here to be truthful and to get questions answered by the so called pros. So, everyone - fucking be nice!!!

KMC's picture

I posted wrong, .......... got my fucking face kicked in for no reason.

No, you got your face kicked in for posting wrong.

Why are we so harsh about that?

Because 1000 source's would hire 10 to 20 shill's each and pay them with free gear (see Promo Whore List)(It shows what some people will do for free gear). Then the website would be dominated by shill posts.

Owes a Review × 1
Greg's picture

So, everyone - fucking be nice!!!

Is that what you say every time you get tackled?

robb's picture

Yes, clearly a stupid plan. Try gear without using a ton of orals. As a first cycle how are you going to know what is and isn't working, maybe overdosed, having a bad reaction to and the list could go on.

Try a simple test cycle like cyp or enanthate not sust.

IrishMack's picture

30ml is a lot of sustanon, you better be careful. Can you also explain to everyone how you can shoulder press 225 37 times with a 1rm of 585 but only have a 385 bench and 550 squat? Or did you get your lie sdrawkcab? I have not seen a single seated shoulder press machine that can reach over 250 let alone 585.
Do they make 295 pound dumbells now?

Either way you are trolling and an idiot. Good day sir.

press1's picture

x2 I can't believe I missed this load of Crap Lol A 585lb shoulder press?! Hahaha & he's only just started his first cycle too....Gonna be a legend

In a promo × 1
johnmarshall12's picture

Censored labs has great stuff! I don't know what advice you are seeking; you seem to have it all planned!

stairmaster's picture

I ordered Dianabol 50mg/100 tabs, Anavar 10mg/100 tabs and Anadrol 50mg/60 tabs

Walhall is waiting...

Jayzgainz's picture

I think censored labs should sell new livers! Thats a lot of orals (no homo). No need for any of that imo for a 1st cycle. Stick with test only. You have no idea how you are going to react and if something affects you negatively and you're taking all this stuff how will you know what is causing the issue? Also no mention of an AI or PCT products. Keep it simple. I would try to get pre/mid and post cycle bloods. Thats the best way to keep things in check. There are a ton of forums about running a 1st cycle. Check them out. I ran my 1st by the books with test only and through injury and not getting to the gym as much as I like I have kept all the size from it.

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Greg's picture

Can anyone throw some advice my way? I'm listening...

Yes I can... Read the fucking rules.