Mrcoolbeans's picture
Mrcoolbeans

+ 2 Finally another bulk. 300lbs??

ad
Mrcoolbeans's picture

Quick update.
Hired a new coach for the rest of this offseason and next prep.
Bleu Taylor.
Although I’m eating more, it’s all whole food and no junk so I’ve actually lost several pounds, 267 this morning. I’ve been stuffing myself nuts with whole food so I’m guessing we’ll add some junk in cause I’m literally full 24/7.
I trust him so I’m following orders.

press1's picture

Nice one pal, looking awesome! I thought test would be around 2g for that kind of bodyweight. I'm curious to know what sort of numbers you lift in the exercises you do?

In a promo × 1
Mrcoolbeans's picture

Honestly I’m not crazy strong or do 1 rep maxes almost ever.
But a good idea is
Bench 315x10 or 405x2
Deadlift honestly don’t know 405-475 x1 maybe, i do tack pills of 405x10 - 495x5
Squat 405x8

Dope's picture

I do 60 kg barbell bench , 8kg lateral raise , 10 kg dbcurls ... lol i train like girl yet everywhere i go is no one biger at my weight

If i want i can do 120 kg bench for 4-6 but i not feel chest working and im no weightlifter so i not do it

Also 14 years training this way no injuries ever , not even slight pain anywhere

I decrase rest between sets and thats how i apply progressive overload.start doing 60 kg x 5 x 20 bench and every week decrease rest till im just at 5 deep breaths between sets , then i take 2 week active recovery and go again

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
giardap's picture

Fkn BOOM

I leaned from Ben Pakulski how to properly do barbell presses with activated pecs and within your active ROM. 60kg done that way, fkn game changer.

Keepmovingforward's picture

Ben has some of the best ways of explaining things. He’s the man.

giardap's picture

intuition of great for some people, but it just doesnt work out for most, or injuries take a toll eventually.
But yeah his approach is intelligent and gears us for doing this in a sustainable way which is great!

Dope's picture

Amen brother !!

Many bloated guys come to me asking :” man , why you warming up so much time ? “ i answer that this my workout !

Some laugh ironically then when i put them on bench show how keep shoulder retracted and pause at bottom for stretch then explode up they cant even do 10 proper reps with 60kg and their arms are shaking

Then i ask :” maybe you need your boyfriend to spot you ? “ ;-)

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
giardap's picture

Hahahaha! Oooooh yes!

Mrcoolbeans's picture

Same here. Time and place for everything i think when trying to maximize muscle gain. Here’s a perfect example how i like to warm up and train chest.
Ha incline
1 plate “45lbs each side” 20 reps or so but can do 30-35
2 plates , 18-20 reps , can do probably 25
3 plates , 12-14 reps, can do probably 16-17
4 plates, 10 reps, stop about 1 shy of max.
5 plates , all out and probably get 5-6
That’s not every time, sometimes i keep it at 4

My point is i usually do 4-5 sets but the first 1-2 sets are 90% then all out last.
Also trying to get at my reps are usually higher then most but i also worknin a couple heavy sets.

Ben is a cool dude too. I agree

Dope's picture

I can do some decent weight in many lifts BUT moment i lose mind muscle conection , feeling of stretch and contract on EVERY rep i know the weight is too heavy be it 20 kg or 200 kg

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
press1's picture

Wow Buddy I'm amazed at that - credit to you seriously that you have achieved that kind of muscle mass training that way. Actually I'm astonished! Good on ya mate Smile

In a promo × 1
Dope's picture

Many ppl are amazed mate , i have met kevin levrone in real life .

He asked me how much i weight and when i said 87 kg he told me i could go pro and do damage . I have 53 cm shreded calves even

Wish i lived in usa cause here i cant do it and chase my dream ... my country poor , salary very low and no sponsors ... my last win i was working 3 jjobs in prep , 15 hours work a day , 7 days a week just to afford everything ... 2 jobs just to pay for gh :-(

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
press1's picture

Woah Cool man! He is one of my Fav all time BBer's, I use to think he was so damn cool pulling up to the gym in California in his white Ferrari!

How about just move to the states Orange county area - I have been there many a time from having relatives there and there are plenty of general jobs going in health food stores, restaurants/bars, hotels. Then rent a cheap 1 bedroom apartment and try get your foot in the door with a few film extra agencies and gyms etc? You have the drive and the charisma for it buddy so anything is possible in life if you truly want it :))

In a promo × 1
press1's picture

Have a look online - all the jobs are on there with the details. There are many agencies you can sign up with for daily job alerts in what you are looking for. All the apartments and condo's are on there too that are available to give you an idea of rental prices etc.

In a promo × 1
Mrcoolbeans's picture

Will do

dimi4p's picture

Thanks for sharing your routine bro, great results

Owes a Review × 1
333's picture

You should write up a diet program for cutting and bulking cause you know your shit from your pictures just write up what works for you

giardap's picture

whats the food plan big man?

Mrcoolbeans's picture

Funny you say that i was gonna post it up soon? But reall basically the same I’m doing now but a little more and more dense food.
Right now i get
70-80 fat
400-500 carbs
300-350 protein

This is from clean food
Also approximately another 800-1000 cals from “junk”

My plan is to basically do this but add a little more of everything

giardap's picture

Very good!
Would love to see you break that down.

Saw your offseason pics. Man you are edging towards that 1% for sure!!!

Mrcoolbeans's picture

Thansk, i will post when i move post! Thanks bro

Bearded_muscle's picture

What do those junk meals look like?
Everybody loves a good cheat meal.

Mrcoolbeans's picture

It’s random food. Sometimes rotisserie chicken, burgers, fries, pizza chips etc. legit junk thrown in whenever. If I’m still not gaining with the whole food and junk, i increase while food.

Drock_357's picture

Wouldn’t there be a sort of “ lag” with starting the test e the same time you drop the sust? .. or is this by design?...why not just start with the test e and prop kicker for a few weeks and drop the sust altogether?...
Not seeing much benefits from 6 wks of decca either, wouldn’t npp be a better option for that short of a run?
Now I’m no cycle expert by any means, but these sort of stand out to me ( admittedly limited knowledge on my part)

Mrcoolbeans's picture

As I’ve kind of explained another reply to someone else it’s an experiment my man. You have a lot of forums that post it takes a long time to kick in, like EQ and dec as I’ve kind of explained another reply to someone else that’s an experiment my man. You have a lot of forums that post it takes a long time to kick in, like EQ and Deca but then you have people like Palombo and some others that believe he should switch compounds every eight weeks or so. So we shall see.
And i just have sust laying around so I’m helping kickstart since it has s combo of esters

Drock_357's picture

Well I see this is getting moved so I’ll simply wish you good luck n hope it all works out!

MedDx's picture

Keep up with frequent BW, and plan to donate.

Greg's picture

Again, post is for me to help keep track of progress and to show what cycles look like for an advanced user at 270lbs at 12%bf roughly.

Looks like you put in some work to type this out.
I'll give you some time to move it to the advanced cycle group.
This is a bit much for the "25 year olds" and other yolo's on this site.

Mrcoolbeans's picture

Well shoot I’ll figure it out. Do i just go to Edit to move it? I can’t seem to find it when o try and do that

Greg's picture

You'll need to create a post here: https://www.eroids.com/og/adavanced-cycles-and-taboo-subjects/
then copy and past your post into it. Then come back and delete this one.

Mrcoolbeans's picture

Got it, will do now

fusebox's picture

Thanks. I thought this might be too much for young eyes

junkyarddesiel's picture

Carb forcer
That's fuckin great. Lol

Greg's picture

Is that a funnel and a ramrod?

Mrcoolbeans's picture

It’s basically like a bear bong but for your muscle lmao

herpjunkie111's picture

Ok, I'll be the one to ask a stupid question, is "carb forcer" another name for something we shant talk about? I've never heard that before that's why I ask.

Mrcoolbeans's picture

Unfortunately it’s rare ya. Everyone wants to be classic but doesn’t have the structure for it so we have a ton of terrible classics.
And give me time, it’ll be all about cutting in about 8-9 months in October lol

fusebox's picture

I think this shouldn't be posted in the open. Maybe the advanced section. Just saying. At any rate you have the pics to prove you can handle it. But most other eyes around here don't.

Mrcoolbeans's picture

Maybe your right. Sorry, only thjng that’s could be considered high is the test level. I mean let’s be honestly tren, deca, eq are all under what most recommend (in the 300s) for the average “gym rat bodybuilder”.
But i can kinda see where your coming from.
It looks like a lot of gear but really it’s just a lot of compounds but ran at different times, not all at once.

johnmarshall12's picture

Well this is all interesting for sure! Hopefully you'll achieve your goals. Keep us posted and post an after pic.

Mrcoolbeans's picture

Hopefully this posts, didn’t last time, so I’ll keep it short.

That’s exactly what I’m doing. All of us that’s been in this for a bit has seen and read eq etc takes 12-14 weeks to really kick in but then you have he handful like Palumbo etc thag says to switch it up every 8 weeks so fuck it. Let’s give it a go. And it’ll be fun as shit, never started a bulk this big before so fingers crossed.

Bearded_muscle's picture

Interested to follow along bro. Excited for the next step!
Doing shows every year leaves very little time for true transformations. Best you can hope for is harder and drier but you aren’t going to put on size in my experience. (If you’re taking time off as you should)