SoCalAthlete's picture
SoCalAthlete

PRIMO 200 vs. PRIMA 100

ad

2nd Primobolan cycle with Test Cyp. This time Primo 200 from a different vendor but Test Cyp is the same brand and lot #.

This time with the Primo 200, I'm not experiencing the same sides, Oily skin, etc. 5 weeks in. Possibly fake? Also libido is also less than the Prima 100?... Any thoughts on this? Would like to get it tested, stateside.

Banana Ben's picture

You could always send it to Anabolic Lab for full details, but it will cost you easily three times the amount of Roidtest from online.

SoCalAthlete's picture

Thanks BB, I just read that they do not take consumer samples for testing. Plus I saw they forward it to SIMEC which is in China. Nothing against CN, but not trusting labs from the same origin as the product. I wish the universities around here would have an service to do this.

Banana Ben's picture

I emailed Simec and they did not reply.

I emailed Anabolic Labs and they did reply. So if you email them you will probably get a reply as well Smile

TrenAllDay's picture

I've never experienced oily skin or increased libido with primo...

SoCalAthlete's picture

I should have worded it better. With my first Test Cyp/Prima100 cycle I experienced the usual sides as mentioned. However, with the Test Cyp/Primo200 cycle I have experienced quiet the opposite. All other compounds besides the Primo are from the same brand and lot.

Gettingbig's picture

Order a ROIDTEST you can get them on amazon i just tested my primo and it came back positive. The only downside is you don't know the strength

SoCalAthlete's picture

Good deal on your results! Yes, too bad they cant test for strength. I'd like to see if they can fit that much compound into that ml!

TrenAllDay's picture

That thinking that primo can't be made to 200mg/ml because it's weight is way old school, it's easily done now. It's the matter of the source actually accurately dosing it.

Makwa's picture

There are plenty of good sources dishing out 200mg/ml. I have a used a few of them with phenomenal results.

SoCalAthlete's picture

Thanks for educating me on that. I've searched a lot about this compound for a year before I used it. I guess my search skills need to be better. Would give karma but I'm not allowed yet. Thanks bud!

Gettingbig's picture

Yep if you go on anaboliclab they tested a 200mg primo made by a ugl that was on the mark so its definitely possible especially with the so called super solvents that can be used

SoCalAthlete's picture

Yes I saw that one, ---. I might have to give them a shot next.