beatngu's picture
beatngu

Insane pip sus 350

ad

Hi there,
I just started with Sus 350 and I got some insane pip from it.
Have used a lot of sus back in the days but only pharma grade omadren and sust 250.
On the pharma grade I got a bit sore for 1-2 days but nothing compared to this shit.

With the sys I can't sit normal for 8 days after pinning and to turn around in the bed is a nightmare.
Only pinning 1.1 ml so it's not much , and I have tried heating the oil before pinning and massage the glutes after injecting.

I have read some people get insane pip from the sus and some dont.
Thinking about switching out the sus with eananthate but not sure I I get pip from that as well.

Has anyone that got pip from sus switched to eananthate without getting pip?

So please let me know if anyone has successfully switched from sus to eananthate without getting pip.

SL's picture

Why can't people just stick to 250&200 lol

kodiakGRRL's picture

because they want more better bigger faster . without doing the work ;-)

kodiakGRRL's picture

It is true that people go with higher dosed gear bc they want more bigger faster now... .. maybe not 100% of the time but more often than not... not to mention the higher dose cycles really are a huge waste of money ...but to each his own ....

SL's picture

Yup so true.. They're pretty much asking for Pip with high dose gear and then bitching about getting it haha

kodiakGRRL's picture

yep and boy do they complain !!

dextetherdog's picture

Switch the lab to some other and you good to go

Diesel-1's picture

If it's the brand I'm thinking of it's overdosed. You need to cut it with some other properly dosed gear. Try half a cc of the 350 and half a cc of test e250

press1's picture

How many cycles have you done before this? The only time I've had PIP bad enough from just Test that I have had problems walking were in the very early days of running gear - Maybe 2 cycles in....

Bill G's picture

I thought I'd be smart and front load with a c and half of 400 mg. Looking like I had a base ball in my hip pocket for a week.

press1's picture

Nahh People would have thought you were just pleased to see them Bill Lol...

junkyarddesiel's picture

Does it start with para?

johnmarshall12's picture

The GEAR may be overdosed! Best idea switch brands!

Livelife76's picture

Could be a reaction to the carrier oil?? I read below you stated you’ve pinned 750mg with little soreness the next few days (most likely your gear was underdosed but not the issue at hand) Have you ever had issues with EO???

I react poorly to EO most times but can tolerate it when mixed with a little GSO

Site rotation?

beatngu's picture

Yeah i think it could be the oil , or a bad bottle not sure.
Will try to order the eananthate 400 from same brand and see if I get the same then i know i react to the oil.

The 750mg was CENSORED and sust 250 from a pharmacy so legit pharma grade.
Using a 21g 40mm needle and rotate glutes.

Do not want to pin other places such as the delts because with this pain I could not lift shit.
I walk around like I shit myself at the gym but I still can lift , lol Smile

Doubt that the sus 350 is higher dosed than 750mg pharma grade but i guess i am not a expert in using cheap ass UG gear. If I get the same pip on other things ill stick to pharma grade and just pay some more for quality. Found a lab report some days ago about the sust from this brand and it was not that overdosed , tried to find it again but had no luck. But there is some info at the CENSORED page and i can't say i am impressed about the so called "overdosed" sust.

Livelife76's picture

Watch putting out domain names here and brands you can go to pms to get that convo going.

Also you need more than 2 pin locations, at LEAST 4 6 would be ideal, what is most likely happening is you’re pinning and there’s crystallized oil on the muscle absorbing and you’re dumping more oil on it causing severe pip, are you afraid of quad pinning?

Use the search engine here for pin locations, proper technique (no saying you don’t use proper technique but for a new spot like quads it’ll help) and you’ll learn a bit more about absorption rates etc

Also, cutting with GSO will definitely help if all else fails, down side of high mg oils sometimes got to cut them

Livelife76's picture

X2 on switching to 400mg bad idea

kodiakGRRL's picture

ouch... just saying

kodiakGRRL's picture

makes me think of the time Goth pinned his calf ... lol

kodiakGRRL's picture

I laughed for DAYS.... I've had a few guys pm for help when they've done it. One in particular comes to mind because he did it the day before his wedding .. lol

kodiakGRRL's picture

not my call to make lol.

beatngu's picture

Sorry sus , was writing fast so my finger missed the u and hit the y. It's retarded that I have to cut it to avoid pip , when I buy stuff it should be g2g and not have to cut it up. Was hoping someone had switched from the 350 sust to the 400 enanthate and avoided the pip so I know it's g2g.Don't want to buy a bunch of Enanthate and get the same damn pip.

Greg's picture

It's retarded that you buy overdosed gear and don't know how to use it to minimize PIP and the amount of CC's you inject. Overdosed gear shouldn't be used as a "stand alone product". Mix it with another compound so you can inject the same amount of mg using less CC's. Good for small muscle groups where you don't want to inject 2+ CC's

Eagles 2013's picture

I can get away with full ml's of 500 mg/ml deca, but that's just me. My injection sites are all pretty well broken in after years of pinning as well.

beatngu's picture

I have pinned 750mg of sus multiple times and had no pip , just a bit sore for 1-2 days. First time trying this brand so I am curious if they have something in the oil that I react to.

Greg's picture

Overdosed gear = insane PIP.

Eagles 2013's picture

Take the brand name out. Can't name and discuss brands in open forum. Take it to the SI page of the SRC you purchased it from. This post is going to be heavily censored if not all together deleted soon.

beatngu's picture

Thanks for the heads up , edited it.

Eagles 2013's picture

No problem

More by beatngu