MuscuLex's picture
MuscuLex
  • inactive

UFC 249: Khabib vs Tony

ad

Hey guys! Who is looking forward to this one? Who are you rooting for?
I'm a diehard MMA fan, and this fight along with the whole card is making me buzzing. The event is still on, and I hope it will stay like this.
So, who will pull this one off?

ashop's picture

Doubt we will ever see KHABIB/ TONY fight after TONY just got mauled by Justin.

MuscuLex's picture

For some reason I can see that KHABIB/TONY fight will go down as the most awaited fight that has never happened. Same as Fedor UFC debut back in the days

giardap's picture

Double weight cut fuked his shit up. It was a different Tony, visibly. That bravado of 'making weight' anyway, was a fools errand

MuscuLex's picture

Tony was always a tough guy to understand, but it is what it is. Can not say it make things less interesting. In general the whole UFC is getting more and more interesting

MuscuLex's picture

It will happen eventually!!!!

Caeser's picture

if/when it ever happens... Khabib will smother & maul Ferguson.

Mightymike's picture

I'm hearing it's cancelled
On luke Thomas YouTube channel

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 2
MuscuLex's picture

Yup,all fights postponed.... So, in the end of the day, we will see Khabib vs Tony in some point then!
Fuck, there is actually nothing to watch anymore....

Mightymike's picture

Putin would make exceptions for khabib. Same with Trump. Dana and Donald go way back.
I heard Khabib is out now though.
Is the new main going to be Usman and Masvidal?

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 2
MuscuLex's picture

There was actually a lot pulled out, all Russians.
I'm not sure what will be the main event,but tony himself told that he will only consider fighting Connor! I would not mind to see that tbf!

MuscuLex's picture

It seems like the fight will be off.... Khabib is literally stranded in Russia, as they have closed the borders!!!!
I'm still hoping for best, but I will admit, this fight is cursed

5percent4life's picture

Ferguson will wear down and khabib will maul him.

In a promo × 2
MuscuLex's picture

They both have an absolute crazy cardio! I have never seen them tired. I think it will be more of Khabibs power dominance! Whatever way it gonna go, it looks like they both be going there for a kill, literally ...

24hreup's picture

This will be very interesting for sure ..

MuscuLex's picture

Excited as a child before Christmas eve!!!

MuscuLex's picture

Agree! But,at the same time, Khabib can not afford himself giving his neck away, like he did with Porier.... Tony's BJJ is much more advanced than Dustins

Livelife76's picture

Khabib, he won’t dominate until the later rounds, but Khabib wins in 4th due to tko

MuscuLex's picture

They both are an absolute beasts!!!! I'm rooting for Khabib,and always was, but maaaan, Tony is just so different to anyone he has ever faced. I swear, it is 5th time I'm waiting for this fight..... Please,god, make it happen

Livelife76's picture

I agree bro it’s been in the works for YEARS hopefully it doesn’t fall through AGAIN!

MuscuLex's picture

Seen latest Dana's interviews? I think he is ready to sell his soul for this fight to happen :)))
He said that they have the place, but he ain't telling what is it yet. But it will not gonna have any fans on site, so im guessing PPV's will shoot trough the roof

Mdes's picture

Same thoughts . Tko or rear naked

In a promo × 1
MuscuLex's picture

I have doubts on RN, cant see Tony giving his back away on the ground. Arm triangle maybe?