jpusha05's picture
jpusha05

Super test 450 and HGH

ad

I'm running g Super test 450. And HGH I've ran the 450 before and had great. Results but this time I made sure to drop as much bf I could I lost 30-40lbs and I'm at 12.2 bf now. But some questions about HGH has anybody else got a super increase in appetite. I'm eating like every few hrs lol. Clean tho. Im also well was planning on running Winny towards the end of the cycle

johnmarshall12's picture

If you have the HGH in your system for 4-5 weeks and it's legit stuff, you should be able to eat a lot clean and not put on much fat,. That's the wonders of HGH!

ashop's picture

I have honestly never noticed much hunger with HGH but I have meals every 2 hours and never get hungry.
Now with MK-677 the hunger was INTENSE! Something I could barely tolerate it was so severe.

dextetherdog's picture

No wonder you feeling hungry after dropping 40 pounds lol
Don’t thing it’s anything to do with the hormones, you would need to give your body some time to adjust to the new weight.
To lose more BF you would need to adjust your calories now as the amount food you were eating before is probably your surplus calories now as you’re 40 pounds down

jpusha05's picture

Like a motha it does when I used it before I was able to do it without the pain but this time around it hurts like a bitch every time

PPGfreak's picture

That strictly depends on how much you inject. It’s basically a high dosage Sust. So not intended to be injected once a week.

I stick with it year round for trt and adjust it on a cut cycle or bulk. Never once had a painful shot.

PPGfreak's picture

I’ll do .1ml eod for trt (45mg/157.5 wk) and .1ml feels like nothing.

Cutting, I’ll do .2ml eod (90mg/315mg wk) and .2ml feels like nothing.

Bulking, I’ll do .4ml eod (180mg/630mg wk) And because I’m bulking I will have another compound in the syringe. So because my dosage on the high-end will only be .4 I’ve never felt one injection from this compound.

Robman040's picture

I had some supertest 450 about 4 years ago had fhe bright idea to pin a full ml in my glute. Worst pip ive had in my life multiplied by 1000.

Bill G's picture

Prolly looked like you had a baseball in your pocket. No fun

jpusha05's picture

Lol that's exactly what it looks like and feels like sitting on a baseball you didn't know was there lol

PPGfreak's picture

Lol fuck that

More by jpusha05