Alrobbo16's picture
Alrobbo16

-1 MK-677

ad

Can anyone pm a good UK source for mk677

Also what kind of dosages and results have you guys had from it

lifting211's picture

I’m currently varying from 25-50mg a day sometimes up to 100mg was getting real sleepy randomly when I guess the hgh pulses would hit not feeling much of anything anymore been doing this for about a month now so I guess my mk677 is legit finally

Cgkone's picture

id start at 12.5 then bump to 25 (MG).

ashop's picture

12.5mg is all I could handle. 25mg made me SUPER tired the following day.

press1's picture

Are you saying you honestly can't find one yourself? All you have to do is find a source on here that stocks a good lab that makes it, then read the reviews to see if the product & source are good?! Are you unable to do that?...

In a promo × 1
stairmaster's picture

No sources here!

Dosage 25mg / day = zero effects

Makwa's picture

zero effects for me also. Crossed that one off my list for good.

pickle's picture

Hey brother are you sure it was legit mk677?
I only ask because at 1/2 that dose i had massive water retention (10lbs first few days), uncontrollable hunger (2k cals in one sitting and still hungry), and multiple naps per day. I know everyone reacts different but i haver never heard of someone not getting at least the hunger side effect. Not doubting, just curious.

press1's picture

It really is that good for appetite is it buddy? I recently had some GHRP-6 but after several injections all it was really doing was turning my stomach and producing a bit of stomach acid rather than a proper 'nice' hunger effect..

In a promo × 1
pickle's picture

Yes it is very good for hunger. I was using roughly 10mg per day to help with appetite while bulking. If i didnt keep things in check it was easy to go over 7k cals in a day unintentionally.

Dacky's picture

I can’t take MK. I literally cannot stop eating on it. Good for a bulk for those guys who struggle to eat I guess but that is not me. Not sure I got much out of it though as the extra food I was eating as a result negatively impacted my body composition.

pickle's picture

Its an issue with me too. Finish a meal and 20 minutes later im hungry again. Only thing i got out of mk was water retention which resulted in gnarly CTS.

Goose24's picture
stairmaster's picture

page doesn't work LOL

dextetherdog's picture

Works on my phone lol

TrenLiver's picture

Amazon

Owes a Review × 3
1MR's picture

Come bro you got to put the work in and research. Why would you take the word of people you don't really no with what your gone to put in your body.

More by Alrobbo16