Thebully's picture
Thebully

Torn meniscus. Tb500 bpc-157

ad

Tore my meniscus last night playing soccer with some pals. One of those pals is a physio and I’m also in training to become a physio and we are pretty sure I’ve torn my meniscus. In hospital as I write this to get an X-ray and find out. I will probably have it removed if insurance will cover it as I’ve heard it tears to easily. Sad I won’t be able to work legs for a while but could be worse.

Anyway on to my question. I want to run tb500 and bpc -157 to speed up healing. Anyone have experience with this for meniscus or cartilage in general? Any guide on doses and length if I’m running both? I’m doing research as we speak but would like some updated opinions as I know things change over time.

Also if anyone thinks theirs better options peptides wise let me know.

Rockin's picture

I had issue with my meniscus (right knee)... was very painful... was limping around... swollen... knee giving out on me... had hard time sleeping because it's natural for the leg to roll outward when laying down and that twisting motion drove me nuts at night...Both knees also creaked and popped as they have taken a lot of abuse for years doing construction...knees were also very weak for many years.

So I tried BPC-157 250mcg 2X day for a month at the end of the month I felt better but the strange thing is it seamed to continue to work and and couple weeks later both knees felt great... here's the kicker... I only took the shot around my right knee but both got healed... also my legs felt stronger... it's been about 2 yrs now and I feel like I could use a boost again... not issue with meniscus or other tendons in the knees but just age related like arthritis... I think it cures arthritis too... I know Dr.s give this out readily now and I've heard some Dr's always add it to their recovery for surgery... You can get this from a Dr... just make sure you get the shots and not the capsules. I would double that dose if you can...

I'm getting some now for a neck issue I'm having... Left side back of my neck ..behind left ear ... if I touch it while sleeping with my pillow I will get like a muscle pain and tension headache while sleeping... It was awful 2 days ago because it continued through my entire day instead of getting better after I get up and move around...

johnmarshall12's picture

I ran a lot of TB-500 at different doses a while back. I truthfully can't say the results were overwhelming though I do think it helped somewhat.

Thebully's picture

Okay so through my research realistically, surgery is the only option and I’m looking st 4 weeks out recovery after. Tb500 altough showing some cartilidge regeneration properties, isn’t worth the price tags and the bpc-175 is better for soft tissue. Issue with cartilage seems to be it has no blood flow and therefore struggles to heal as it is. Have an MRI tomorrow and hopefully surgery following.

If anyone has experience with meniscus damage would you recommend repair or removal?

Owes a Review × 1
giardap's picture

What about PRP into the area, considering blood flow causes an issue. PRP direct?
Just thinking aloud, could be worth looking at?

Thebully's picture

I’ve seen that and stem cell therapy recommended, I’ll look into it but I doubt I could afford it. May end up injecting my own semen into my knee.

Owes a Review × 1
giardap's picture

LOL
dont do that
fella over here nearly fucked himself up doing that shit!

https://www.rte.ie/news/health/2019/0116/1023647-semen-injections/

Jayzgainz's picture

I had mine repaired early December. I didn't discuss removal but my understanding is if you do you may run into issues later in life. I tore it playing baseball but my job had already worn the cartilage down to bone on bone so the recoveris still ongoing I was lazy and never got around to getting tb500. I should have though because I had great success using it for tendonitis. Anyway good luck with whatever you decide

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
stairmaster's picture

There are aready a lot topic bout this compounds.

• TB500 2x2,5mg/week for 8-10 weeks.

• BPC 200mcg daily, if u tolerate it good u can go up to 2x200mcg daily , as close as possible to the injured spot!

press1's picture

Is this what you would recommend Steve? Not either the BPC 157 or TB 500 but run BOTH at the same time. I've got a shitty shoulder now too Lol

In a promo × 1
press1's picture

Okay that's Brilliant - Many thanks for getting back to me :-) I'll just get the 157 then, I've come across a Peptide only company in the UK that's been going for 8 years on here so should be good gear. Are there certain sides that become apparent to indicate it is the proper stuff?

In a promo × 1
press1's picture

Bloody hell it's obviously effective stuff then! Smile How did you realise your tendon was detached - did it show up in an X-ray or was the pain just so bad all at once you knew it was broken?

In a promo × 1
press1's picture

Did you find the BPC made you feel tired at all?

In a promo × 1
press1's picture

Well I did the first injection into the front delt earlier bud so lets pray for a miracle Lol Would I be able to get away with just one 500mcg shot a day do you think or does it have to be 2 smaller ones for a reason?

In a promo × 1