ForrestG's picture
ForrestG

TB500+Ibutamoren

ad

I have a smallish tendon tear on the top of my wrist that I am trying to heal.

Anyone think I can get anything out of TB500 and MK677?

I know I would be better off with HGH and TB500 but I'll have to wait on HGH for a few months.

Also I dont use a whole lot of AAS but if I do its low doses of test and deca - I'm 36 years old.

Ideas are welcome

stairmaster's picture

I personally would either combinate bpc with tb!
100mcg bpc/day
2.5mg tb/2x week

ForrestG's picture

For how long?

Jayzgainz's picture

I'm not a doctor but when I severed all the tendons to my fingers on my right hand many years ago I had to have it fixed by surgery. That said I've very successfully healed tendonitis in both my elbows by using tb500 alone. But tendonitis being an inflammation it may not work as well with a tear. Have you seen a doctor yet and gotten any Imaging done on it?

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
ForrestG's picture

Haven't seen a doctor yet I'll have to wait a few months for that. I can't say for sure its torn just a small lump under the skin with a gross ache to it. Was hammering in construction when I first hurt it but it healed after 3+ weeks. Was in a gym recently lifting and hurt it again with a smaller lump this time but it's not as bad as the first time. I can keep lifting but I dont want to make it worse since I cant see a doc. I figured I'd stay off it and use some peps until I can see a doc.

I broke this wrist when I was a kid and lost motion. I cant soupinate all the way.