Liquidz's picture
Liquidz

+ 1 MK677

ad

I'm in need of an appetite enhancer and from everything I've read it's ghrp6 or mk677.

Me.
6 foot 225
7%
45 years young

Plenty of cycles under my belt but appetite has always been an issue with me.

Tried a couple prohormones and decided to go AAS..never looked back.

1st PH cycle was pmag.
Ravenous appetite
Went from 205 to 230 on 6 weeks.
Huge energy
Huger appetite

Nothing....NOTHING has compared and it's been a struggle since.

Ghrp6 did ZERO for me.
Could have been bunk
Who knows

Been reading on here and people are saying mk677 is insane for eating.

Zero peptide sites on here list it as available or even as sold out.

Like.....it's gone

What the hell am I missing?

Take my money for Christs sake

I want to drool eat for 2 months

cowboy1593's picture

I have used MK at 20MGS off and on around two years now, you will know within the first couple hours if you have good/bad gear.

Immediately the hunger will set in (within 30 MIN of the dosage), however if you want the GH benefits you will want to hold off eating around 45 min to a hour.
The hunger will be almost as intense as going hyperglycemic, cold sweats, shaking, ETC...

The one negative side effect i have noticed every time is a enlarged prostate this usually is noticeable around week 3 along with the excess water weight and other GH side effects.

press1's picture

Have you ever tried just eating straight forward Pineapple chunks that you can buy in the supermarkets pre chopped in the salad boxes? I find these great when I'm in the mood - the skin contains an enzyme which aids digestion which in turn increases your appetite and stomach acid production.

In a promo × 1
press1's picture

Bud, bud, bud - I'm guessing you have never heard of Mr. Viking before?!

In a promo × 1
Armwrestlingfiend's picture

I’m currently running mk at only 10 mgs a day and my appetite is ferocious. I don’t even want to try 20mgs. I’d say If you were looking for something to increase appetite you can’t beat mk bro.

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 3
johnmarshall12's picture

MK has a lot of good feedback for a number of benefits. So, there are sources that sell it. I'm sure you'll find a legitimate source.

1MR's picture

It's a great product. There a lot of great sources out there that has quality MK677 just got to do the leg work now.

Armwrestlingfiend's picture

It can be called Ibutamoren or nutrabol.

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 3
wanted's picture

Nutrabol under a domestic source

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
wanted's picture

maybe you could find something called megestrol. That used to work amazing some years back

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Bearded_muscle's picture

Mk is much longer acting, I notice an appetite boost on it and I sleep better. I really like the stuff.
If it’s real you should notice some water retention, appetite, and sleep sides within a week or two. Some guys seem to be non responders to it so only one way to find out.

Ghrp you may need multiple shots per day for your goal... I’d say hit the MK

Bearded_muscle's picture

It’s out there, keep looking. Or pm me for a list of guys I know who sell it, I can think of 3 on here before even looking.
Gets a little pricey, I ran it at 50 mgs a day.

tatsumaki's picture

I send you a FR for this old topic as well

Bearded_muscle's picture

Hey man wish I could be of more help, two years ago I was pretty keen on mk but I’ve since gone to gh or igf1

braindead's picture

How different is gh or igf1 compared to mk?? Worth the cost and pain of injecting?

Bearded_muscle's picture

Very, and they’re each very different from each other. If you’re competing potentially. If you’re just a gym rat I’d say save your money and stick with steroids.