RovinC's picture
RovinC

-1 Legit Tb500 needed for my cat! Help!

ad

Ok, this is probably waaaaay off the typical topic, but my best buddy furball tuxie is almost 19 years old (thats like 133 in human years)
He has injured his back and there are some hip issues starting which keeps him from exercising, and thus hes getting weaker.

I know they give race horses and greyhounds TB500 for years now with great success.

My vet is looking over the info I gave her on TB500, but she says his bloodwork is awesome for even a 5 year old cat
Teeth, gums, heart, ears, bloodwork, etc etc all come back almost perfect.
He is showing the "start" of some age related cataracts, and the "start" of reduced kidney function, along the lines of a typical 6 year old cat. He eats, drinks, poops and pees just fine. He is mentally all there and is a talker.

He up until about a year ago would run the length of the house, jump on the dining room table, then spring to the top of the china cabinet! Well he missed one day and fell.

He has NEVER landed on his feet ever. So if he hit the floor or table no wonder hes having issues.
He also for years would do somersaults into any door that was closed that he wanted in. Hed flip and slam his behind into the door for hours. You couldnt leave the house with a closed inside door.

So its now taking its toll on his spine/back

Vet has him on Prednilisone and Gabapentin as well as one inj, but all are for inflamation and some pain.
Nothing that may help him heal or help with strength. They are of the thought, "hes an old cat"
But nothing about him is "old" other than his age and now limping and weakness.
None of the items hes taking really seems to work much either. The Gaba makes him sleepy even at a low does, so while it may help, he does less activity thus gets weaker.

So I want to try TB500, but would appreciate anyones thoughts as to WHERE to get legit product. I keep hearing that peptides are all chinese junk/poison these days and I never want to give him anything that may harm him in any way.
Of course I am on a tight budget and cant afford to get scammed or buy bunk product that either doesnt work, doesnt arrive or worse, makes him sick.

I see some sources on the site, but any input is appreciated as I have no real exp with any of them

Ive taken MT2 before, but that was about 6 years ago and that seller is no longer is around. It worked amazingly well though!

So hopefully the TB will help him somewhat, Im not expecting miracles of course, just some healing effect.

PM me if you want

Thanks!

stairmaster's picture

IDIOT...

press1's picture

Asking on a Steroid site about injecting a cat with TB500??! Lol ....Ermm Ermmmm

In a promo × 1
Dr.BroScience's picture

Sucks when your pussy hurts.

Sam I Am's picture

At the age that cat is I'd make it comfortable and let nature make the call.

Owes a Review × 1
giardap's picture

I love animals, but cats... cats are not animals.
They have one foot in hell and one foot on earth. If you look really carefully.... really close (dont let the thing know you are doing it)... you will see a little red glimmer, flames... hell fire.

The thing about cats, they try to kill humans, sit on babies faces, take a piss in your bed, hide behind the couch and take a shit, scratch up the carpet.... oh and carry out the dark lord's bidding.

I used work on engines, best cat I ever knew was a pregnant cat that decided to get warm (missing hell clearly) by sitting on the undertray below the engine. Motherfucker got cooked and we found the hairy skeleton.

You think it is cute when a cat brings in a dead housemouse? Nah man, thats cat talk for "I am going to kill your children just like this you fucking bitch".

Fuck that cat. Load up a load of air in the syringe and go IV, do the world a favour.

Greg's picture

Fuck that cat. Load up a load of air in the syringe and go IV, do the world a favour.

It'll just come back 8 more times.

giardap's picture

LMAO

You're on fire lately Greg!!!

0newheelup's picture

ROTFLMFAO!!! Sorry to the OP for his situation and wish I had some advice. But I do believe what Giardap was saying... Also sorry about the triple post, im an idiot on land based computer. Going back to phone.. smh

Dr.BroScience's picture

Nothing worse than a sick pussy.

RovinC's picture

LOL, isnt that the truth!

Anyone feel free to PM me if they have any ideas!

Thanks

TrenLiver's picture

What about Cbd? Heard it does wonders for everyone, pets and humans.

Owes a Review × 3
RovinC's picture

I will research that, thanks!
However, he is the most super picky cat ever
Loooooves tuna JUICE, wont eat the tuna
Loves his hard food, wont eat shrimp, steak, sometimes a bite of chicken or pork.
I put some other fish oil (1 drop) into his tuna juice, he wont touch it and walks away.
Rarely will even eat soft cat food.

So, how do you use CBD oil? Orally? topically?

Thanks!

jrod91384's picture

Chicken of the sea. Only bad part. It smells and tastes just like whale pussy. Mix it with Alot of food

johnmarshall12's picture

I'm an animal lover for sure! As for suppliers we can't really discuss that here in an open forum. I don't think starting wit ha low dose of Tb 500 would have any adverse affect on your buddy so you could start low and see how it affects him and work up if necessary.

RovinC's picture

Please PM me if you have any suggestions

I will take it first, see if it works or not, then go from there

Thanks!

wanted's picture

I never even thought of tb500 or deca for my dogs
But i will tell ya the LOVE I HAVE for my dogs i could see myself trying anything to help them

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
RovinC's picture

Yeah, I hear ya!
He is my best buddy, been though ALOT with me over the past 19 years
So its my responsibility to try and learn everything I can to help him if I can.

When I started my TRT back in 1997, EVERY Dr told me that Test will kill you, except the ONE who gave the TRT.
My buddy was on T recently for TRT, he had heart blockage from diet and lack of exercise, had a heart scan about 10 years ago and KNEW he should do something about it.

So his new Dr sees hes on TRT, blames that for his blockages and wants to do stints... sheesh.
By now you think they would know better.

So peptides seems to have been used on dogs for many many years, as well as race horses, and they get allot more attention than cats.

So if you know a legit place that youve ordered from and gotten results, please share.

If I see personal improvement, then Ill consider it for him

Thanks for the reply!

wanted's picture

i will keep you posted. Im waiting on something if it comes through i will let you know

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
RovinC's picture

Hi Rusty,
If he had other issues other than his injured back and hips, Id agree, but since there is nothing else wrong with him. Thats like saying if someone elderly breaks a hip... well, at that age....
His spine and hip issues are from an injury, not from age.

So while Im not delusional as to his situation, solutions are what I am looking into.

Meds make him sleep, lack of exercise makes him weak (as it does for all of us) Even now when off the meds, he tries to run, and still jumps on the couch, bed, etc. So the meds arent really helping in the long run.

Ever used TB?
Results?

Thanks

DSTER's picture

Do not inject your cat w anything. Talk w your vet and listen. If you don’t like what he says get a second opinion. Do not fuck w your animals.

RovinC's picture

That would be great IF I could findn a vet who knows anything other than, "hes old, give him pain meds"

So I printed out all the animal use studies and protocols for horses and dogs I can find and gave them to her. Turns out they even sell TB 500 on a few Vet supply sites.

But no one I can find seems to know anything about peptides, even for dogs and horses, though thev have used them for many years on both.

One of the main Vets actually argued with me that he is NOT 19 years old, and that I made a mistake somehow, even though I have had him his whole life, hes just in that good of shape.

Then others are like "dont let him suffer" which I suppose means put him to sleep. NOT

Its like asking a regular Dr about Test, they dont know anything and sometimes say the opposite. So finding a TRT DR as hard as that is is 100x harder to find a Vet.

The literature on animals says its present in ALL mammals already, so Id think if its the real deal it cant hurt.

So I plan to get the TB, use it myself for my own issues, and if it works go further with the Vet.
Anyone you can recommend?

Thanks for the reply!