Nick123's picture
Nick123

How to reconstitute a 10mg vial of TB500?

ad

I want to reconstitute a 10 mg vial of TB500. I will use 5 mg per week. If I buy 10 ml of bacteriostatic water, how many milliliters should I inject into the 10 mg TB500 vial?

How many times can I draw BW from 1 BW bottle before I have to throw it away?

Nick123's picture

stairmaster, any idea what would be the minimum amount of bac water that can effectively dissolve 10mg of peptide (such as TB500)?

Nick123's picture

And what is the maximum amount of bac water (which has dissolved peptide in it) that I can inject in one dose?

stairmaster's picture

0.5cc(50IU), so every dosage u want to take (5mg) is 0.25cc (25IU)

How many times can I draw BW from 1 BW bottle before I have to throw it away?

I personally use it max 10 times if it has a stopper. If it has no stopper like the plastic vials from B**** for sure only once.

Nick123's picture

I will actually inject twice a week,  so I will inject 0.125 ml per dose if i follow your reconstituting calculations. Can you please explain how you calculated that I need to reconstitute the peptide with half a milliliter of Bac water?

stairmaster's picture

Then use 1cc , so u've to pin 0.25cc per inject (25iu)
Why a half cc? Cause 10cc is nonsense!

Nick123's picture

I heard that if the vial is Xmg, then I should reconstitute it with X/2 ml BAC water, so that would mean 5ml for a 10 mg vial. Is this a good estimate?

Cgkone's picture

your over thinking it. 5mg can take what ever you want to put in it. I put 1ml in 5mg of TB. I shoot .5ml every 3 days. you can do more water or less, totally up to you.

Nick123's picture

thanx. Do u feel any pressure or pain during/after the injection? Do you have to rub on the spot or just leave it as is after injecting?

Cgkone's picture

sorry just saw this. yes a little. just as you described but after 12-18hours it feels better.
5mg a week for 4 weeks then 5mg a month for 4weeks.

Bill G's picture

5mg a week for 4 weeks then 5mg a month for 4weeks?

5mg a month for 4 weeks is a month.

Is this a typo. Please explain

Cgkone's picture

no its not . that's what I do for 4 weeks after the initial 4 weeks. 5mg over the next month. that's my protocol that I was told to use and it works great.
5mg EW for 4 weeks and followed by 5mg split into 2 doses a week spread out over the next 4 weeks. so 1.2mg a week.

Bill G's picture

Sweet thank you sir.