VikingMuscle's picture
VikingMuscle

+ 1 CJC 1295 w DAC reconstitution

ad

Hello everyone, I am about to start running cjc 1295 w dac. The vial I’m getting is 2g. Was looking to run 300mcg twice per week but have no idea how to calculate this for reconstitution purposes. I have 100unit insulin syringes. Everything I’m reading shows to pull 2ml from a regular 3ml syringe slowly drop it into the vial. But I’m stuck after that point. Just not sure how much to draw into the slin syringe to make it 300mcg. Thanks for any help Smile

nic's picture

here you find how to reconstitute your own peptide. Just enter all the data.
Good job my friend:

https://peptidecalc.com/

GreatSpear's picture

How’s the cjc working out for you? I had a lot of fun with cjc and mk677 in the past when I had a cheap source for it. Waking up every morning with numb hands, slept like a baby and had crazy dreams. I was taking 2.5mg cjc a week though. I haven’t been able to find it cheap any more, to keep it at the doses I used to run it and mk-677 now would cost me as much or more than HGH

tatsumaki's picture

old topic but I send you a FR, hopefully when you have time you can tell me more about your experience stacking the 2. About to do it too

VikingMuscle's picture

Thank you!! Smile

maddogg's picture

You’ll need to run more than that to get good results. I ran 2mg per week, split into 2 1mg doses. And you will want to run some ipam, GHRP 2, or GHRP 6 with it. It’s more like a base substance that you should add a GHRP of some sort with. GHRP 2 is probably better than the 6, but I pretty much always used ipam 3 times a day with it at 250 mcg a day.

VikingMuscle's picture

Awesome man thank you for the advise, yeah I’m kind of a noob when it comes to the peptides. Just heard good stuff about the CJC and thought I’d run it along with my low dose of test till fall before jumping into another cycle. I’m quite sensitive to just about anything I’ve taken over the past couple years and saw an article that 600mcg is a good base to run it at, but maybe I’ll go with what you recommend instead. Thanks again Smile

maddogg's picture

My dosage for the ipam I took was unclear, it was 250 mcg 3 times per day. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach. After work and before bed trying to take it while insulin levels are not high which after work I’ve gone 4 hr with out eating and I try to have my dinner 4 hr before I go to bed. It worked good and you should feel some flushing in the face or it’s probably bunk. I’ve had good batches and bad batches. If you don’t feel any flush and aren’t sleeping better after a while it might be no good. I don’t know what brand you have and you can’t tell me here, but a lot of US peptide companies have gone to crap or went down over the last year. If you have near zero carb meal It might be alright to take ipam or ghrp 2 or 6 around the meal. The beauty of the cjc with dac is that it’s there all the time to help give you GH spikes when you body wants to produce them. I was able to reduce my bf% pretty good with out that clean of a diet.

VikingMuscle's picture

Hey man sorry for the delayed response. I just got my order in for the ipamorelin and GHRP. Thank you for sharing your experience. Gonna follow your recommendation.

stairmaster's picture

I think your vial has 2mg not g.

2cc bac(=200iu = 2000mcg) so 100iu = 1000mcg
30iu on the 100iu slin scale = 300mcg !

Rusty was faster...

VikingMuscle's picture

Haha thank you anyways Smile

johnmarshall12's picture

Rusty nailed it. Now you have it!

VikingMuscle's picture

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write this all out. Gonna save it.

tatsumaki's picture

old topic but I send you a FR, hopefully when you have time you can tell me more about your experience with DAC. About to do it too and combine it with MK677 I'm on for a week already now.