Forged's picture
Forged

bpc157 inject or oral

ad

right guys am looking at getting some of this as apparently it could help my oesophagitis, I've done various reading about injecting it sub q as close to the inflamed area or putting it under your tongue holding it there for 60 secs then swallow, now I'm not sure what to do as to much contradicting info ie if it's stable for oral use even though it is produced naturally in gastric juices,

any help or experiences would be even better, of maybe someone with a simlar issue to me

Cgkone's picture

I use bpc157 IM close to injury as possible

Forged's picture

just update guys I've ordered some tb500 as well to help with a shoulder injury but am hoping the anti inflammatory properties of it will help

Forged's picture

just one thought and your feedback on this guys is appreciated, but if I cure my reflux which is the cause of oesophagitis, surely that should help it don't you think? so no awkward injection sites

Forged's picture

I did think about injecting IM in pec as is probably closest area

Forged's picture

lol I was just thinking of trying to cure the relux instead as that's the cause and hopefully the oesophagitis should get better on its own but looking for opinions on this

Forged's picture

had a look and both ways that did it are not something I could do

Jayzgainz's picture

Best locally, but isnt that an inflammation in your esophagus? Thats gonna be hard to do I would imagine.

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Forged's picture

yes it is dude and I did think ain't gonna be easy but I'll try work it out best can and see how it goes, bit of careful trial and error I think lol

stairmaster's picture

bpc works only local

Forged's picture

is it a case of inject as close to the inflamed area as poss? sub q

stairmaster's picture

exactly

Forged's picture

cool cheers dude