Muscleneck's picture
Muscleneck

+ 1 BPC157

ad

I was recently given a script from my Dr for some bpc157 for my hip and quad. He has me on 25iu × 2 a day. My question is how should I rotate areas and how often?

Muscleneck's picture

Ok so I went to see my doctor last week and talk about the addition of the bpc157 and get bloodwork done. Still waiting on the results. He gave me a script for 25mg of mk677 and 200mg of deca a week. I think I will play around with my doses of my test and deca as accordingly.

The reason for all of these compounds is in hopes of repairing an injured hip labrum along with resistance band work.

I've been reading around and found that possibly adding some var into the mix might add to the healing.

I'm adding in L- arginine and L- ornithine pre workout to help with increased GH and igf1 then adding some EGCG to help with keeping somatostatin down. This along with a few other things I take to help with regulating hormones and sleeping. My doctor said if I wanted he would add Sermorelin into the mix if I felt it was needed.

Owes a Review × 1
Muscleneck's picture

Hey didn't say anything about rotating the injection site for anything.

Owes a Review × 1
maddogg's picture

Twice a day in each injured area within 4 inches of the area is what I always did. It needs to be close to the injury to be effective, unlike TB 500. I got way better results using both than BPC 157 alone. I was using 800 mcg a day in a single site, along with 10 mg a week of TB 500 split into 2 injections. They give greyhounds 5 mg per week for injury recovery and I see this level recommended for humans a lot, but I figure I weight 5 to 6 times as much as a greyhound, and I didn’t want to under dose it and waste it. TB 500 isn’t that cheep. Sounds like a super high dose of bpc 157, I’m not sure how that specific peptide converts from IUs to MGs however. Good luck to you getting better.

Muscleneck's picture

Ok I will rotate within an area similar. My doc has me at 0.25ml or 25 on insulin syringe 2 times a day. I was wanting to add in the tb500 soon just gathering some knowledge. I'm going Thursday for a blood panel draw and to talk about some other stuff. We spoke about it briefly but I'm almost for sure I'll leave with a script for some dosage of deca. I'm also going to talk to him about something either peptide or GH realated for helping me sleep. My new job is really giving me some good hours but the interstate driving makes it tough to cycle anything and sleeping kinda sucks.

Owes a Review × 1
johnmarshall12's picture

I would rotate areas. How often is up to you based results!

Muscleneck's picture

So are you saying one day left leg the next right or are your saying right hip on day the next right quad?

Owes a Review × 1
Greg's picture

Yes.

Muscleneck's picture

To which questions switching body parts but on the same limb or switching limbs? Just trying to get the best results and properly. appreciate the help and knowledge

Owes a Review × 1
Greg's picture

A rotation is switching between two or more injection sites. It matters not where. You want to give each site time to "heal" and be completely clear of any drug from the previous injection.

Muscleneck's picture

That works appreciate the help!

Owes a Review × 1