Rockin's picture
Rockin

BPC 157 from a Dr.

ad

Someone I work with has really bad knees, and back. I told him to try BPC 157 and he asked his Dr. about it. The Dr. sent him a script from a compounding pharmacy. 500 mcg Gel capsules. Taken once a day. I didn't know a real Dr. could prescribe this peptide. It's oral too so I don't think it will be as effective and I told him he probably needs to at least double the dose but what the Hell give it a try.

His Dr. is also going to give him Testosterone (compounded) into a sucker that dissolves in his cheek. Taken twice a day. I can't wait to see that script when he gets it.

Any thoughts?

johnmarshall12's picture

Seems like you're going through a lot of trouble. Test sucker? Sounds like a sucker deal to me. So many other ways to take Test.

alljaktup's picture

Yeah, you can take BPC orally with no issues if he has problems with needles. I would think TB500 would be better tho and I don't know if that can be taken orally. I'm just learning myself.

Rockin's picture

Side note: I gave my 78yr old mom BPC 157 because her knees and back are so bad. Has scoliosis too. She would only take it orally and it didn't help her. But it was from a UG lab. One that I used before for BPC 157 and it worked but then again the last 2 orders from them for other peptides were very weak and because of that I won't order from them again. So I really don't know if that order of BPC 157 was any good as other peptides sucked.

peptiderz's picture

Which brand did you buy the BPC from?

Rockin's picture

A little more info: Right now he's on a script of percocets because of so much back pain and knee pain. Has had stem cell treatments , surgery and still in bad pain. I told him to try BPC 157 and he Dr. gave him a script of it... yea a real MD. Only been on it like 4 days and says today his pain has lesson a bit... could be placebo effect so only time will tell.

thomas33's picture

You suck the testosterone out of a sucker?
Do you have to close your eyes for it to work?
And are you sure he is a real doctor?
......... No homo

Rockin's picture

Dr. had it compounded for him... yes in USA

Rockin's picture

Yea and I think it is costing him $400 a month for it... don't feel sorry for him... he's mega rich... what's more important is, does it work. He got a few vials of a UG brand and he took it orally and it did nothing to help so then he asked his Dr.

Rockin's picture

Not according to the studies... Personally I would take the shots and I have with great success... but he doesn't want to use a needle. Only time will tell if it's effective for his pains...