Pale's picture
Pale

The Arnold 2019

ad

Who else is here?

shawn0712's picture

I wish I were there. Work is so crazy I’m on I think my 7th week of no days off. I fucked around and ended up with abs from running my ass off. Some big names and big lifts happening this year for sure.
I was wanting Hafthor to crush the 501 so bad. I like Eddie, but his nut hugging fan club pisses me off. Lol. And I don’t care what they say about extra spring, but a 9’ long elephant bar is gonna be a shitload harder to pull than a conventional deadlift bar. Length and leverage make a huge difference. Let the plates slide an inch on a conventional bar, and you feel that shit. Spread them an extra foot+, and that’s some serious force.

Pale's picture

I did get to shake the great ones hand today so that was pretty cool. I saw CT but was not waiting in line an hour to do the whole photo op BS. I don’t wait in line for anyone. Had a lot of fun cheering on the weightlifters, especially the chicks. Always a good time

Pale's picture

LMAO. You are crazy Ace. I ended up forgoing the last day of the event. Two days was enough. Plus yesterday the wife and I got involved in a few events and now we are paying the price for showing off. But hopefully I taught some of the youngsters how to win lol.

It was a great time tho. It was insanity in there yesterday with so many people. Seeing Halfthor pull 1056 on Friday was epic as well.

Pale's picture

We did. You really should book a hotel room (Now) for next year. I usually go every other year so next year should be our off year but I haven't decided yet.

Bagman's picture

I was there Saturday and Sunday am for bit, I’ve been going off and on for 20 years and this year was actually nice with the fast pass at expo! We stayed outside Columbus at Easton mall area so wifey could shop to! Mostly went to meet Seth feroce and Matt porter, but got talk to the legend Ed coen for bout 5 mins at rhinos booth real nice guy!

Pale's picture

Yea, I had fast passes too. It really was a pretty good year. Everyone seemed in good spirits and having fun.

Masscheese638's picture

See u Sunday broseph

Pale's picture

If you can find me.

Greg's picture

You don't think you'd stand out in a crowd?

Stats
Height: 9'
Weight: .373
BF: 13% +/- .

Pale's picture

There be lots of giants around here.

pickle's picture

Just look for the top of a bald head titty height to everyone else

Greg's picture

More like looking for a bar stool that moves across the floor on its own.

Pale's picture

Lmao!

pickle's picture

lmfao

JUICEBOX0331's picture

Count how many Muscle and Ink shirts you see.

heavymetalmonsterD's picture

Hell wish I was brother..have a great time

Owes a Review × 1
giardap's picture

Lucky bastaad! Enjoy

GizmoDuck's picture

I wish. But at work and many states away! Would be nice to actually to see a competition live

Enjoy tho sir!