Morgan-1994's picture
Morgan-1994

New here

ad

Been training now for 7 years heard of a couple of guys talking about eroids in the gym so went home done my research and here I am another member in the community
I'm mostly here to pick the brains of people who are experienced and want to pass there knowledge on.

I'm 6ft currently weighing at 89kg 11% body fat on a keto diet want to drop to 86kg with about 7% body fat. I've personally fell into ruts in the past developing bad habits and only realising after months of training my point is this there's not many hardcore gyms out there with hardcore experienced lifters to pick the brains of glad to be apart of the community and don't want accept I've reached my full potential

dextetherdog's picture

Welcome man

0newheelup's picture

Welcome Morgan. Stats 25, 190lbs, 11%bf at 6ft. That's pretty nice stats bro. No homo.. BUT ur young, so I'd have to advise u to not be using gear. At ur age ur body is already a hyperanabolic super train. Focus on good quality food and learn as much as u can about ur body and the science within. Good luck on ur journey bro.

More by Morgan-1994