keenphaggot's picture
keenphaggot

+ 1 Test-E 250 rare?

ad

Why is it that Test-E 250mg/ml is so rare? I can find 300mg/ml, 400mg/ml very easy yet 250 seems to be very few and far between. Is it just a lot easier to dose vials are 300mg than 250?

Achak's picture

Why is 250mg/ml so important to you? You get more bang for your buck with 300mg/ml. Check international sources. They more commonly make 250mg/ml testosterone products.

Greg's picture

probably because anything over 250 is overdosed and potentially has higher PIP

Eagles 2013's picture

No way that you have done any research because that is the most common dose per ml.

Pumped_'s picture

DEFINETLY HAVENT LOOKED ANYWHERE! ARE WE BOTH LIVING IN THE SAME WORLD? YOU HAVE INTERNET BECAUSE YOUR TYPING HERE SO HOW CAN YOU THINK ITS RARE?

In a promo × 1
Greg's picture

a little too emotional over this aren't you?

Goose24's picture

I REMEMBER A CERTAIN PERSON WHO USED TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS TOO. WHOOT WOOT! lol.

Pumped_'s picture

I just like all caps sometimes. I type like that in my emails. Bad habit i guess.
And i apologise to keen***** . i forget sometimes i was very new and green here myself.

In a promo × 1
tattoofreak's picture

Omg! There is somewhere in the world test with 250mg? Didn't even know that this dosage at test vials exists? I think I have to do some more research...

Tripod 66's picture

You apparently didn't look very hard.

Goose24's picture

Censoredlabs is the only lab i know who has 250. Pretty rare.

Did you just turn 25?

keenphaggot's picture

So how do people run 500mg/week, is it just a matter of loading the pin just under 1ml?

I've been 25 for a good 9 months now, why do you ask?

KMC's picture

500mg/ml is a suppository.

Just lube outside of vial and using a broom handle ........

Owes a Review × 1
Sam I Am's picture

Wtf lol

Owes a Review × 1
fusebox's picture

Yep use the whole thing vial and all

tattoofreak's picture

So how do people run 500mg/week, is it just a matter of loading the pin just under 1ml?

Damned, kid. Stop playing with gear if you are seriously asking such dumb bullshit!

Goose24's picture

Stick to chicken, brown rice and broccoli. Sport.

SegaKid87's picture

Can't stress enough, research research research. A good understanding and basic maths skills will answer this question.

Don't know if it's the tren making me very touchy but. You need to take some time and educate yourself mate.

maddogg's picture

All the test E I have right now is 250 mg per ml, and that’s from multiple sources. You won’t have to look hard to find. Otherwise it’s just math. Download a calculator app to your cellphone and you should be able to figure it out.

More by keenphaggot