tread-m's picture
tread-m
  • GURU

+ 7 Summer 2013 EBC winners & PRIZE LIST

ad

This was an all out war by so many!

I want to thank all of you that participated and finished and special thanks to those of you who gave enough to battle in the top 10!
You all made this one fun, there was a 4 way tie in the lower slots of the top 5 bouncing back and forth as each judges scores were added.

This was a very difficult contest given the different goals but at the end of the day each contestant was judged on his or her own achievment.
One very difficult component is trying not to punish a contestant who begins in great shape considering another contestant in poor shape has so much more room to change. Having said so I can assure a contestant such as Geno, they all get a very fair shot with the system we use. The system is somewhat complex in its ability to remove bias in a judge but still quite simple to use.

I want many of you to know, if you didn't make the top 5 so many were in it to the bitter end. Some of you literally 1point off and some bounced in and out of those slots as cards were counted...too the bitter end!

Lets do the dayum thang....

1st place winner summer 2013 Free For All Italian92101

2nd-Genosolomon

3rd-Is It Real

4th-Gargoyle

5th-MrsDontQuit

Prizes are currently being determined by an outide group not directly affiliated with Eroids or its members and will be awarded as such over the next few days.

On behalf of BFG and CarlosDanger, Thank You for all the hard work and Thank You for allowing all of us to share in the fun!
Huge thanks to our judges who put enormous effort into this task and rose to the occassion for this fine comminity.

CONGRATULATIONS!

PRIZE LIST

1st) andro, ashop 1st place prize, naps 1st place prize, europharm 1st place prize, GBN 1st place prize, firstHGH(buy-kig), ares, muscleDevelop, GG, 101 fitness, RoidSeek

2) ashop 2nd place prize, europharm 2nd place prize, texxgear, GBN 2nd place prize, naps 2nd place prize, BigD, MedLab, BDSupps

3) ashop 3rd place prize, Naps 3rd place prize, GBN 3rd place prize, EuroPharm 3rd place prize, DrMuscle

4) ashop 4th place prize, Naps 4th place prize, UKFitness, SteroidForYou

5) naps 5th place prize, ashop 5th place prize, Pcom

Gargoyle's picture

I don't know how I missed your final pics but you did an amazing job! Congrats man, you deserve it. +1

Is it real's picture

Thanx brutha

eire77's picture

well done guys all well deserved winners in their, a very though group for the judges and alot of impressive work done by so many ,but thats quality of this ebc ,il need to up my game next time Smile

EmPee's picture

Congratulations to all, and a special shoutout to my boy Gargoyle =)! Good job brother!

Gargoyle's picture

Thanks EmPee!