tread-m's picture
tread-m
  • GURU

+ 7 Summer 2013 EBC winners & PRIZE LIST

ad

This was an all out war by so many!

I want to thank all of you that participated and finished and special thanks to those of you who gave enough to battle in the top 10!
You all made this one fun, there was a 4 way tie in the lower slots of the top 5 bouncing back and forth as each judges scores were added.

This was a very difficult contest given the different goals but at the end of the day each contestant was judged on his or her own achievment.
One very difficult component is trying not to punish a contestant who begins in great shape considering another contestant in poor shape has so much more room to change. Having said so I can assure a contestant such as Geno, they all get a very fair shot with the system we use. The system is somewhat complex in its ability to remove bias in a judge but still quite simple to use.

I want many of you to know, if you didn't make the top 5 so many were in it to the bitter end. Some of you literally 1point off and some bounced in and out of those slots as cards were counted...too the bitter end!

Lets do the dayum thang....

1st place winner summer 2013 Free For All Italian92101

2nd-Genosolomon

3rd-Is It Real

4th-Gargoyle

5th-MrsDontQuit

Prizes are currently being determined by an outide group not directly affiliated with Eroids or its members and will be awarded as such over the next few days.

On behalf of BFG and CarlosDanger, Thank You for all the hard work and Thank You for allowing all of us to share in the fun!
Huge thanks to our judges who put enormous effort into this task and rose to the occassion for this fine comminity.

CONGRATULATIONS!

PRIZE LIST

1st) andro, ashop 1st place prize, naps 1st place prize, europharm 1st place prize, GBN 1st place prize, firstHGH(buy-kig), ares, muscleDevelop, GG, 101 fitness, RoidSeek

2) ashop 2nd place prize, europharm 2nd place prize, texxgear, GBN 2nd place prize, naps 2nd place prize, BigD, MedLab, BDSupps

3) ashop 3rd place prize, Naps 3rd place prize, GBN 3rd place prize, EuroPharm 3rd place prize, DrMuscle

4) ashop 4th place prize, Naps 4th place prize, UKFitness, SteroidForYou

5) naps 5th place prize, ashop 5th place prize, Pcom

J.Mc.'s picture

Sometimes an acct can get muted by accident. Email BFG or either wait for a mod to respond back

MrsDontQuit's picture

Congrats to all of the winners! All the hard work pays off.

italian92101's picture

this just made my day,,,,,,,,,,

Xil's picture

Speaking of which, is it possible to see the whole top 10?

italian92101's picture

thanks alot tread, means a lot coming from u, and yes a shit ton of tupperware a cabinet full, all sizes, most of times when im around i always carry a back pack with in at least 2-4 meals ready to go, sometimes ill be walking and eating with my bowl of jazminerice and cicken and people look at me like an alien,but hey i dont give a shit u got to do what u got a do, thanks also to bfg, carlos, and all competiotors in my eyes u are all balzy mofo..............

italian92101's picture

thanks man, i need all the gear i can get Smile

manbearpig's picture

nice job everybody! this was a fun contest!

Steel637's picture

Congratulations to everyone who entered. Sticking it out takes true grit!

italian92101's picture

Hahhaha blood and guts thats whays it all about.....

Darktide's picture

To all the competitors a huge congratulations! Looking through the photos it is clear that everyone won towards improving their bodies. The discipline and confidence to enter the EBC is nothing short of impressive.

JASON_C's picture

Congrats to all. A lot of dedication and hard work.

ANBRO's picture
Never mind!
Nitti's picture

I'm with Noviceaas. It takes big brass balls to do this thing! Everyone who entered, competed and gave it their all should be proud of themselves. No matter where you placed it should be looked at as an accomplishment and a launching pad for the next phase of your fitness goals! I know the judges have a hell of a time trying to decide on placement. I don't envy them. Good job everyone! And congratulations! Tread man, you're a beast bro! I don't know how you handle all this shit.

dfwtp's picture

I 'm with waltr

dfwtp's picture

our relationship is for facebook friends only.:)
and I know damn well you knew I was in agreement with him when he said he didnt agree with the judging.
appreciate your humor, but judging was off in my eyes.
I saw different things apparently

Denser's picture

...when you look in that mirror everyday appreciate you now and donf think of fhe ultimate desfination. If you get too caught up in who you want to be you forget about just how good you are today...you look amazing brother and for your age and level in this I could not be more e cited for you.

Brother, I think the same way. I just wrote something similar to BigTurbo earlier today, but you certainly said it much better. That's a great philosophy in life: enjoy where you are now.

italian92101's picture

Guys in my eyes youre all pros, I had a fun journey with u guys......

Denser's picture

Just think - you almost didn't make the deadline because you couldn't find a paper.

italian92101's picture

Yayaya so fucking happy blood and guts always repay..

Theophany's picture

Congratulation to all the competitors! Your hard work, dedication and sacrifice is evident! You all did an amazing job!

Pale's picture

Congratulations everyone who competed and completed!

Pmob's picture

Nice job All !!!!!

In a promo × 1
BigTurbo's picture

Good job guys

BigTurbo's picture

The top 5 I expected were much different , this is a shocker lol

I always though it was based on biggest changes?

Gargoyle's picture

Whoa! Seriously!? Damn, this is unexpected! I don't know how I placed 4th but I'll take it.

This has been a huge experience for me. It's the first time I ever really had to meet a goal with my physique. Thanks to everyone that helped put this on and to all of the competitors that finished.

Gargoyle's picture

Thanks bubba, I appreciate it.

iFit's picture

Congrats Guys. Well done.

GRIMEY's picture

congrats to the top 5 and everyone else that finished, good f'in job!

Owes a Review × 2
Is it real's picture

Yeah buddy 3rd not too bad I guess