Carlos Danger's picture
Carlos Danger

+ 62 Eroids Body Challenge EBC 2019 Spring Cutter

ad

WAKE THE HELL UP EROIDS!

On behalf of Eroids, BFG and the Mods, I am so proud to be able to announce to everyone that the Eroids Body Challenge is officially back! As I was discussing the structure of the new EBC with Admin, I knew I needed a strong partner to help me return the EBC to glory. I got my wish in spades!!
Please join me in welcoming one of our great members to the EBC Board of Trustees, Makwa! As you might imagine, I was very excited when Makwa accepted my invitation to help me organize the EBC. Mak it’s on an crackin’ homie!

After four long years of hiatus, the EBC has resurrected.
The EBC will have a few new tweaks to it to make it safer and smarter for everyone across the board. From a new prize system to a new scoring criteria. Our hope is to create a structure to make the EBC a regular source of community pride once more.

SAVE THE DATE

Beginning on 3/9/19 at 0000hrs midnight PST the submission button will be active and members can start submitting their pics. The deadline for entry pics is on 3/16/19 @ 2359hrs PST. The competition will run a full 12 wks. You will have a 10 day window to submit your final pics starting at 0000hrs PST on 5/29/19. The deadline for final pics will be 6/8/19 @ 2359hrs PST.

What is the target goal of the EBC 2019?

EBC 2019 Spring Cutter!!!

This goal was chosen to closely follow the traditional season goals. We want to help you get your Summer Bods ready. We also wanted to end the competition with enough time for you all to enjoy showing off the hard work with enough summer left to hit the beach!
Each successive EBC will have different target goals but we will do our best to follow the season and or competition calendar as to not cross any wires and short circuit some of your comp plans.

More to come

Makwa and I are still making a few last minute tweaks and the Prize Sponsors are still coming on board. While that takes place please begin planning your season around the aforementioned competition dates. We hope to have a large field of competitors.
Soon you will see an additional FAQ thread to be the place that Makwa and I can help answer any questions you might have. The final rules still need a couple of more finishing touches and then we will post them in the FAQ thread as well.

Here is a link to the EBC competition pages in case you’re not sure if you want to join or if you’re not sure what an EBC is exactly.
https://www.eroids.com/competition

I can promise you all one thing and that this Makwa and I will work our asses off to be as diligent and accessible to the EBC as possible. This was not brought together on a whim. The EBC is something that has always been a tremendous source of pride for me personally and I’m sure it will soon be for Mak as well. Thanks again to BFG , Pale and Greg for their support.

All threads related to the revamped EBC will be stickied here

Vegeta2632's picture

This is gonna awesome! Super excited!

Rough's picture

Called and drove everywhere in town, not one gas station, walmart or Target carry any national syndicated newspapers where I live

Greg's picture

Book store, hotel, Supermarket where they sell magazines and cards, coffee shop, denny's, iHop, Waffle House, Bus stop, your neighbors front step at 5am.

Rough's picture

My own fault for procrastinating. Live in a small town, I've tried all. How about holding up a tablet with todays cover of USA? I know I'm cutting it close and not sure if I will even make it in time.

Porkbythapound's picture

That’s why we get it done early man. Had like a month to prepare. That’s bad planning.
Also pharmacies have paper. Where I got mine

333's picture

I just read your stats Carlos lmfao imagine if someone really looked like that

Carlos Danger's picture

Lol trenbolic gave me that idea

In a promo × 1
growthman's picture

Haven’t seen him around in awhile

Bearded_muscle's picture

Question regarding the paper, sprouts market has their circular they hand out at the front of the store, usually dated to 3 days, so March 7-10 for instance. But no year. Is this valid or needs to be a newspaper?

Makwa's picture

Just pic up one of the national papers if you can.

Carlos Danger's picture

Attention It’s time for the daily huddle!

I wanted to personally thank all of the competitors who have entered the EBC so far. Some have been perfectly formatted and we appreciate that. Others have needed “help” and that’s ok. We are here to help. With that said we have encountered a topic that we want to address now to prevent it from becoming an issue.

From this point on anyone who does not include The pictures of a current Newspaper with their entry pics will be required to retake all of their pics all over to ensure the pics and paper are current and not old photos. We ask that you simply do not take your pics until you have your newspaper ready.

This is to avoid any issues of forgery and to avoid any perception issues from the other competitors and spectators. This event needs everyone on the same playing field.
Thank you

In a promo × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

Attention it’s time for an EBC Huddle Everyone

I want to cover the topic of Src sponsorship. Src sponsors are a topic that has been an issue for years. It is ok if a Src reaches out to you and offers on their own volition to sponsor you thinking that their products would be represented well by you. However, Spamming/Soliciting Srcs looking for free handouts is cheap and is not viewed by EBC Leadership in good taste. The Srcs are already coming out of pocket by more than $43,000 and to spam/solicit a Src and beg for more is just not going to be ok.
Show some class and self respect. If not for you then do it for the EBC and Eroids. I have no respect for anyone doing this and the same can be said for Admin and Mak. We are not fans of it.
We have been made aware that this is taking place and out of respect for the Srcs and for the EBC competition I’m going to ask for this to stop. Should it be brought to any of our attention that this soliciting is a continued issue expect some consequences to come down from the Mods.
Thanks

In a promo × 1
exoticnfit's picture

Brings up a question I had.

The section on the entry for competitors says "representing" yet also says put in who you like based on where you obviously buy.

I wasn't sure about putting any down as I am not sponsored etc. but do have some favs that I use and they happen to be a couple that are sponsors of this event.

Do we keep them or remove them?

Again, I am not sponsored and thought it was a little odd that it said both representing and your preferred source etc. Pretty big difference.

Some clarity on that would be great.

Makwa's picture

The EBC used to be a way for people to show off the results of the gear from their favorite sources. If you are using gear from a source that you want to give a shout out to then list them.

Carlos Danger's picture

Exactly. Just like gear pics or self shots just put down the Src you’re using if they’re listed on Eroids.

In a promo × 1
Ambsoph's picture

What if one of the sources is on hiatus? Should I just not put them down then?

BFG's picture

You don't have to, those "representing source/products" fields are not mandatory.

Carlos Danger's picture

Hiatus as in hasn’t paid their dues? Or has gone private?
If they haven’t paid their dues and you’re able to select them anyway go ahead and do so. If they have gone private out of respect I would leave it blank or choose Eroids.

In a promo × 1
exoticnfit's picture

cool. I'll leave it up!

I'm very appreciative of all the sponsors and if there are a few that I use that I can give shout out to it's the least I can do.

Thanks for the quick update Makwa.

Makwa's picture

Amen. Great if sources reach out to you but begging for gear to run a cycle cheapens the whole EBC and can put a bad taste in these sources mouth who have already been so generous.

Carlos Danger's picture

Just want to clarify this is meant for folks soliciting and/or spamming Srcs. Anyone who was righteously sponsored is all good in our eyes.

In a promo × 1
SprinterBus's picture

Gents,
I apologize but I'm still trying to figure out the goal here. Will the winner be the best physique result? Or is this more of a "Biggest Loser" contest where the winner may not win a traditional bodybuilding contest but he has made the most progress? Anyone have a link to the judging criteria if available?

Carlos Danger's picture

https://www.eroids.com/forum/general/general-talk/2019-ebc-spring-cutter...

The goal is about who can show a physique which embodies the best cut. The EBC has always historically been about transformation. In the link you’ll see that roughly 70% of the score will be a combination of overall transformation and who cut the best. Followed by other related objectives.

In a promo × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

Lol look up about 3 inches on your screen from my post =)

In a promo × 1
exoticnfit's picture

Hello Folks and welcome to the 2019 EBC Spring Cutter.

Sh!t is getting real as entries are flying in!

As you can see by the entries things are heating up and fast. Some are carrying some serious mass and ready to carve those slabs of beef like last years Christmas Dinner and others are already ahead of schedule in the conditioning phase looking to become Munzer-ized at the final photos!

The question is, "who will make the most progress in just 12 short weeks" as this Battle of the Bods has a very exciting foray of contests.

Unfortunately due to not meeting the age requirement "TEST" was forced to drop out but we were all very excited to see what was hiding under all that fur. TEST, we hope to see you next time.

With just 6days remaining we are expecting a plethora of last minute entries that are sure to create a real blood, sweat and tears dramatic "sh!t is on like donkey kong".

Now back to Makwa and Carlos as they continue to approve and or assist competitors with there entries.

Remember everyone...please ensure your "bits" stay covered in all photos as there is no bonus points for the "skin to win" section if it is too much skin.

Stay safe, have fun and good luck to all competitors.

Train for purpose!

wanted's picture

Can someone help. How to i post photos using an iphone
Sorry for the trouble guys HEY ace stop over and take these pictures lol

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Gettingbig's picture

I have android or I would help you out I believe that I just got mine done

wanted's picture

Thanks man. I definetly know you would help.
Im gona wear a mask so i dont have to do the app thing im sooo horrible at computers. Goodluck man. I hope you get some prize money but most importantly get the body you want

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Gettingbig's picture

Honestly if I do place I will be ecstatic but ive always wanted to compete in a ebc so im just happy to have entered

I wish you the best with the iPhone I hate I phones ive had both and android is so much user friendly

Gettingbig's picture

Brother adding the pictures sucks how am I supposed to take out my face with only 5mb and it has to be a full sized picture

Carlos Danger's picture

Your second try is all bad too. Mandatory poses need to go in order as described in the rules. Stop what you’re doing and read the rules until you’re comfortable. Try and slow down a bit bro. Just breathe there’s plenty of time. Don’t click save until you know you have all the poses and they’re all in order. You got this man

In a promo × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

But a larger memory card bro or use someone’s computer to edit it out. Or go buy a fricking Lucha Libre mask. There has to be a costume store in town. Easy fix man there’s plenty of time left for you to submit.

It also wasn’t the only thing wrong with your submission. You didn’t even try to post your poses in order.
https://www.eroids.com/forum/general/general-talk/ebc-competition-rules

If you read the rules it clearly states that the poses need to go in order as described. Your entry was not compliant for multiple reasons. Slow down a bit, take your time in your submission. The rules will be strictly enforced bro.

In a promo × 1
Double A's picture

Me encanta la lucha libre

Carlos Danger's picture

Nachoooooooooooooo!

In a promo × 1
Gettingbig's picture

No when I originally took sll the pictures they were sll in the 3mb range
I went back and edited out my face and now there all above 5mb and it won't load a pic over 5mb
I will work on it more tonight after the gym
Thanks

Tequilascott's picture

How do I add another picture once I uploaded and saved.

Tequilascott's picture

I figured it out but thanks for assitance.

Carlos Danger's picture

The Entry Button is now active!! Huge thanks to BFG for making this competition possible. Another round of thanks to all of the amazing sources who have donated to the prize purse for this EBC 2019 Spring Cutter.

Please make sure to familiarize with the Rules prior to entry pics.
https://www.eroids.com/forum/general/general-talk/ebc-competition-rules

I truly am honored to bring another EBC competition to Eroids. On behalf of BFG, Pale, Greg and Makwa I hope everyone enjoys the show!!

In a promo × 1
Gettingbig's picture

We thank you and BFG also Makwa Greg pale for making this happen im happy to get to atleast participate in sn EBC

Gymfoam86's picture

so I saw this contest and selfishly was like "hell ya, what a great way to get a ton of real time reviews of the best sources" the saw the sponsors helping guys out ( think that is awsome, nobody should have to sit on the sidelines of this cause they cant afford to compete)

then realized the only reason I wasnt joining is cause I've never even hit a proper pose... I have plenty of gear, but I could rly use the experiance of somebody not competing in ebc, but has hit the stage before, hell if ur not competing cause of finances, I'd be happy to sponsor somebody with gear for coaching...

so if ya interested PM me, and hopefully this approach helps more people get involved, and more competitive with some incentive for people in different situations

Carlos Danger's picture

It’s against the rules of the Site itself to trade gear through PM. If you want a coach there are plenty of BBing coaches out there online. That is entirely up to you but let’s not open up Pandora’s box. I want to keep this competition clean and within the confines of Eroids rules. Zero tolerance of trading gear for services through PM. That’s a guaranteed ban. Anyone who is banned during the competition is automatically disqualified from the EBC.

Too be honest if you get sliced n diced your body will speak louder than you posing prowess. If you look at the percentage of your score it will lean 70% towards how well you cut and your overall improvement. That is something we can see without hitting a perfect pose. Will posing good help? Yes of course it will. But the largest chunk of your score can be seen even with average posing.

In a promo × 1
Gymfoam86's picture

of course I would never do that, was referring to actually ordering what's needed... but nvm it's all good, just figured might be interesting... but of course never even meant to imply trading gear

Carlos Danger's picture

I’d be careful as it could put you in line for illegal distribution or some kind of controlled substance charge. Just pose as best as you can and let your striations do the talking for you.

In a promo × 1
Makwa's picture

I'd be happy to sponsor somebody with gear for coaching...

that is a road you don't want to go down for your own safety

Gymfoam86's picture

yes of course no personal info, was referring to ordering what's needed, not personal supplies... but ur right, ebc works, dnt need to mess it up

Gymfoam86's picture

of course if Carlos or makwa or mods all are cool w it

Timma82's picture

Never heard of anything like this. Such an amazing motivator win or lose

Carlos Danger's picture

https://www.eroids.com/competition/ebc-2019-spring-cutter

Main Page is set up. The EBC is almost here folks =)

In a promo × 1
exoticnfit's picture

Super excited!!!