Carlos Danger's picture
Carlos Danger

+ 62 Eroids Body Challenge EBC 2019 Spring Cutter

ad

WAKE THE HELL UP EROIDS!

On behalf of Eroids, BFG and the Mods, I am so proud to be able to announce to everyone that the Eroids Body Challenge is officially back! As I was discussing the structure of the new EBC with Admin, I knew I needed a strong partner to help me return the EBC to glory. I got my wish in spades!!
Please join me in welcoming one of our great members to the EBC Board of Trustees, Makwa! As you might imagine, I was very excited when Makwa accepted my invitation to help me organize the EBC. Mak it’s on an crackin’ homie!

After four long years of hiatus, the EBC has resurrected.
The EBC will have a few new tweaks to it to make it safer and smarter for everyone across the board. From a new prize system to a new scoring criteria. Our hope is to create a structure to make the EBC a regular source of community pride once more.

SAVE THE DATE

Beginning on 3/9/19 at 0000hrs midnight PST the submission button will be active and members can start submitting their pics. The deadline for entry pics is on 3/16/19 @ 2359hrs PST. The competition will run a full 12 wks. You will have a 10 day window to submit your final pics starting at 0000hrs PST on 5/29/19. The deadline for final pics will be 6/8/19 @ 2359hrs PST.

What is the target goal of the EBC 2019?

EBC 2019 Spring Cutter!!!

This goal was chosen to closely follow the traditional season goals. We want to help you get your Summer Bods ready. We also wanted to end the competition with enough time for you all to enjoy showing off the hard work with enough summer left to hit the beach!
Each successive EBC will have different target goals but we will do our best to follow the season and or competition calendar as to not cross any wires and short circuit some of your comp plans.

More to come

Makwa and I are still making a few last minute tweaks and the Prize Sponsors are still coming on board. While that takes place please begin planning your season around the aforementioned competition dates. We hope to have a large field of competitors.
Soon you will see an additional FAQ thread to be the place that Makwa and I can help answer any questions you might have. The final rules still need a couple of more finishing touches and then we will post them in the FAQ thread as well.

Here is a link to the EBC competition pages in case you’re not sure if you want to join or if you’re not sure what an EBC is exactly.
https://www.eroids.com/competition

I can promise you all one thing and that this Makwa and I will work our asses off to be as diligent and accessible to the EBC as possible. This was not brought together on a whim. The EBC is something that has always been a tremendous source of pride for me personally and I’m sure it will soon be for Mak as well. Thanks again to BFG , Pale and Greg for their support.

All threads related to the revamped EBC will be stickied here

Gh0st's picture

Ahh nice! I really didn’t know that. Interesting.

Owes a Review × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

Do a little research on gaba and 5htp combo. I use it every tren run and it does wonders for my state of mind along with helping me get some much needed sleep. If it wouldn’t cojlunter act anything you’re already taking try giving some thought to adding it. For me it’s an amazing stack that helps my mood out a lot

In a promo × 1
kibby's picture

You should educate more mate ;)

Owes a Review × 1
Vegeta2632's picture

Sooo tired hahaha

Gh0st's picture

Fucking A rusty just rub it in! Lol

Owes a Review × 1
Vegeta2632's picture

Rusty good try brotha, I will not feel envious of your over energized state that you have made up to psych the guys out who are wondering why they feel tired and cranky. Hahah but in the case that you are not fibbing, I'd say your body needed whatever change you gave to it and is thanking you.. but only for the time being, and you will eventually succumb to the diet Gods and u will be struck down hahah

Carlos Danger's picture

Most guys get 3-4 wks before plateau on carb restricts. At least that’s my experience and some of my buds, my longest was 8-9wks. The weight loss stops and euphoria zaps as well. Switch to cyclical to cause the body to refire. I prefer going hard and doing 60g or less m-f w/ Sat 250-350g refeed then hit back w/a max day on Sunday. Come Tuesday the scale always came down.

Anyone busting out a keto diet for the EBC? I think it could be utilized for solid results for this type of contest

In a promo × 1
press1's picture

All the extra vitamins will be doing you good also - When I use protein blends occasionally with added Vit C, B and D's in them etc I have wayyy more energy. Its surprising just how much of a difference they can make vs just going hell for leather with basic carbs.

In a promo × 1
press1's picture

Dude absolutely anything is possible in life if you want it bad enough, if you stay one track minded and focused for as long as it takes - Never give up is what I've learnt. Get them food prep pictures uploaded, I think we all love looking at them lol

In a promo × 1
Vegeta2632's picture

Well that's good to hear bro glad your feeling good.
I too am only having the bulk of my carbs in the morning, a whopping 3 quarters cups of oats with splenda haha rest is protein and veggies all other meals

kibby's picture

LMFAO!

You have to watch Rusty mate ;)

Owes a Review × 1
exoticnfit's picture

Someone is in the ZONE!

exoticnfit's picture

Pretty quiet in here...everyone must be hard at work!!!

Gh0st's picture

Grinding brother. Top 5 in the EBC would be a nice take away for me as a consolation. I’ve got my first show coming up though and that’s my priority. Plan is to reverse diet for the month afterwards and stay lean for the EBC final pic admission. Should work out well.

Owes a Review × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

I’m looking forward to see your progress bro!! Post some comp pics if you get the chance! Best of luck Switch!!!

In a promo × 1
exoticnfit's picture

Get it done!!!

SL's picture

I had carrot cake Oreos yesterday! Haha

Gh0st's picture

Damn you

Owes a Review × 1
Ozninjaguy's picture

Love Drambuie and Contreau!

press1's picture

I use to love Cointreau and lemonade! One of my favourite drinks

In a promo × 1
Ozninjaguy's picture

I prefer them neat - no ice. I might buy a bottle to celebrate with my winnings from the EBC...bahaha! (Doesn't hurt to dream).

exoticnfit's picture

mmmm...I'd eat that.

More ice cream needed and whip cream too!

SL's picture

Latina booty underneath, delicious..

Gymfoam86's picture

day 2 no starburst jellybeans... withdrawals r setting in... but nothing stops comes before ebc, even after a pre ebc jellybean bender

Gymfoam86's picture

Haha I'm sure man, I had actually been eating clean for a while, but dam after that sugar bender its been 3.days and I still feel like shit...

Mrcoolbeans's picture

We able to enter late. I know it’s not ideal cause that’s days missed to make improvements but still, wondering

Carlos Danger's picture

Sorry bro entry is closed. Gunna have to wait for the next one. Would have been fun seeing you compete in this. Was hoping you could have finish your entry.

In a promo × 1
Mrcoolbeans's picture

Ya i was second guessing it cause I’m trying to go pro next year again, which is why i was bulking for the year until October, which then it’s time to get ready for a 2020 run, but then i see the prize money and I’m like shit maybe i should of lol
Good luck to everyone!!