Carlos Danger's picture
Carlos Danger

+ 62 Eroids Body Challenge EBC 2019 Spring Cutter

ad

WAKE THE HELL UP EROIDS!

On behalf of Eroids, BFG and the Mods, I am so proud to be able to announce to everyone that the Eroids Body Challenge is officially back! As I was discussing the structure of the new EBC with Admin, I knew I needed a strong partner to help me return the EBC to glory. I got my wish in spades!!
Please join me in welcoming one of our great members to the EBC Board of Trustees, Makwa! As you might imagine, I was very excited when Makwa accepted my invitation to help me organize the EBC. Mak it’s on an crackin’ homie!

After four long years of hiatus, the EBC has resurrected.
The EBC will have a few new tweaks to it to make it safer and smarter for everyone across the board. From a new prize system to a new scoring criteria. Our hope is to create a structure to make the EBC a regular source of community pride once more.

SAVE THE DATE

Beginning on 3/9/19 at 0000hrs midnight PST the submission button will be active and members can start submitting their pics. The deadline for entry pics is on 3/16/19 @ 2359hrs PST. The competition will run a full 12 wks. You will have a 10 day window to submit your final pics starting at 0000hrs PST on 5/29/19. The deadline for final pics will be 6/8/19 @ 2359hrs PST.

What is the target goal of the EBC 2019?

EBC 2019 Spring Cutter!!!

This goal was chosen to closely follow the traditional season goals. We want to help you get your Summer Bods ready. We also wanted to end the competition with enough time for you all to enjoy showing off the hard work with enough summer left to hit the beach!
Each successive EBC will have different target goals but we will do our best to follow the season and or competition calendar as to not cross any wires and short circuit some of your comp plans.

More to come

Makwa and I are still making a few last minute tweaks and the Prize Sponsors are still coming on board. While that takes place please begin planning your season around the aforementioned competition dates. We hope to have a large field of competitors.
Soon you will see an additional FAQ thread to be the place that Makwa and I can help answer any questions you might have. The final rules still need a couple of more finishing touches and then we will post them in the FAQ thread as well.

Here is a link to the EBC competition pages in case you’re not sure if you want to join or if you’re not sure what an EBC is exactly.
https://www.eroids.com/competition

I can promise you all one thing and that this Makwa and I will work our asses off to be as diligent and accessible to the EBC as possible. This was not brought together on a whim. The EBC is something that has always been a tremendous source of pride for me personally and I’m sure it will soon be for Mak as well. Thanks again to BFG , Pale and Greg for their support.

All threads related to the revamped EBC will be stickied here

Ozninjaguy's picture

READ the post.

You will have a 10 day window to submit your final pics starting at 0000hrs PST on 5/29/19. The deadline for final pics will be 6/8/19 @ 2359hrs PST.

It can't be any plainer than that...and WTF are you asking? You aren't even in the comp, SMFH.

Crocobolic's picture

robb's picture

Lmfao... You aren't even in the comp.

Ozninjaguy's picture

The guy has got to be on some good shit is all I can say. He has already been told the comp closed a while back and yet here he is asking about whether he needs a newspaper with a date on it...fark-me-runnin'

Crocobolic's picture

Are you serious??? If I had known that the widow has been closed and I can't submit do you think that I will be putting my head in the bag myself??? Where exactly I have been told that the comp is closed in a reply post? I saw the SAVE DATE some hours ago and yes I missed to read the big red letters and so what??

And I really think that am not the clown here! U r just waiting for some newbie like me to that is not fully understanding everything here to attack, threaten and make fun of...

Ozninjaguy's picture

SAVE THE DATE
Beginning on 3/9/19 at 0000hrs midnight PST the submission button will be active and members can start submitting their pics. The deadline for entry pics is on 3/16/19 @ 2359hrs PST. The competition will run a full 12 wks. You will have a 10 day window to submit your final pics starting at 0000hrs PST on 5/29/19. The deadline for final pics will be 6/8/19 @ 2359hrs PST.

Should be pretty obvious, even to a clown.

Threats? Show me my threats Poindexter.

The bad news for you is that the Eroids creche is closed on the weekends - so suck it up.

I can see you have a bright future here..

Crocobolic's picture

Thanks for the good words Smile

Carlos Danger's picture

Looks like you just misunderstood the timeline boss. Be patient and stick around this won’t be our last EBC. Soak up the forums and get yourself prepared for the next one. No date has been determined for the next EBC so it’s just a matter of you being ready when the time comes. Take care

In a promo × 1
Crocobolic's picture

Very grateful for the understanding and the advices! Will wait as much time as needed for the next EBC and I'll do my very best! Have a good one

Ozninjaguy's picture

Much better attitude mate. Here's some Karma. Have a good one.

Crocobolic's picture

Thanks man! Am here for good, sorry if I gave u the wrong impression earlier. Cheers

press1's picture

Hahaha lol Maybe he's been taking a few of those dreamin pills again.

In a promo × 1
Ozninjaguy's picture

Millennial.

kdebless's picture

Whats the earliest we can submit pictures...i might be un-available around june due to military shit....

Gh0st's picture

I’d actually like to know this too. Plan to submit early since my show is early and I know it’s gonna be hard af for me to maintain that physique for another 5 weeks.

Owes a Review × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

Historically it’s been a 10 day final pic window from deadline. I’ve got it posed in a PM to lengthen that 10 day window some but I’m not sure it will grow to 5 full weeks:(. I’ll post the final decision in the next couple days. Thanks

In a promo × 1
kdebless's picture

Any decision made big dogg...

Carlos Danger's picture

Yeah like Greg said we decided on a 10 day window. Also for you and anybody else who has an issue with not being able to use the same background hit up Makwa and I in a group PM and explain what’s going on. If we feel it’s justified we can make an exception on a case by case basis

In a promo × 1
Gh0st's picture

Noted.

Owes a Review × 1
Greg's picture

10 days... if you're taking pics, you should probably be able to take them in a latrine as well as your bathroom.

exoticnfit's picture

Certainly seems fair with the 10-14day max window since "how well you can last" through the entire EBC is also a part of it.

Whether we have enough time or are able to hold peaking for the best possible outcome.

I will likely have to do my pics a couple days in advance solely based on not being in the same place as my before pics were taken which does suck but we all have to play within the rules.

Continued well wishes to everyone and stay HEALTHY!!!

Gh0st's picture

Cool thanks. Figure most would only be cutting themselves short not going the full time, but I’d think it could be a matter of choice if you wanted to submit early

Owes a Review × 1
Greg's picture

i might be unavailable around june due to military shit....

They got you cleaning the latrines?

kdebless's picture

Lol....not quite....

exoticnfit's picture

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter and a continued SAFE process of transforming into the best version of yourself over the remainder of the EBC.

Peace and Blessings.

press1's picture

Exactly mate - The best version of yourself and trying to make each new day a more positive and progressive one Smile

In a promo × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

Absolutely bro well said!
I’m heading out of town to visit my in-laws. They were dying to see my boy. My family gets us on Sunday so we are trying to spread the love around so lots of driving this weekend. It’ll be well worth it seeing my kid get spoiled and loved.

To all of Eroids’ members whether Easter is your cup of tea or not I wish you all nothing but peace and positivity to you and your loved ones this weekend.

In a promo × 1
Crocobolic's picture

Very positive message bro! We had an argument with my wife 2 days ago and you post just inspired me to call her and make the things right (its not my fault for the argue between but its my due as a man to make the first step). So not to make this post more sensitive than it is thank you again.

Lets everyone here has a lovely Easter with the loved one!

Crocobolic's picture

WHAT??? Easter was last Sunday? What planet are you exactly from bro? Read some information about Europe and when Easter is celebrated here by the Orthodox Christians...

Why there is always some angry dude here that is ready to argue with you and pick a fight with you... I am not here for that ! Am not here to argue and fight over some stupid things, am not a 2 year old ... two personalities etc etc etc

SL's picture

You too bro, hope everyone has a great Easter weekend with family Smile

unreal89's picture

Right back at you cant wait to see what everyone can do.

Gh0st's picture
Owes a Review × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

Do work homie!

In a promo × 1
kmitera24's picture

Hope everyone is doing well with their transformation? Looking forward to seeing more progress pics and of course the final pics. Im pulling for all of you. Keep staying focussed and killing it! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Again, best of luck to all of you

Vegeta2632's picture

Hey guys, just posted an update pic. Glad to see everyone still here kickin! Diet is going well over here!
Here is the link for my update.
https://www.eroids.com/pics/update-ebc-pic

exoticnfit's picture

Looking good, keep at it!

Vegeta2632's picture

Thanks brother

heavymetalmonsterD's picture

Just posted some update pics..having a great time doing this thing it's great motivation..
https://www.eroids.com/pics/ebc-update-9-weeks-out

Owes a Review × 1
Gh0st's picture

Highlight of my life the last few weeks - I got to mix in a banana with my oats this morning. Win.

Owes a Review × 1

Lol rule number 1...CARDIO

Such a great movie...Woody is a madman

Owes a Review × 1

Lol or when he's smashing the mini van...
I think I pulled something lmao..hilarious

Owes a Review × 1

Yea I agree deadpool is also a great move..Ryan Reynolds always is hilarious..his sarcastic humor is so natural

Owes a Review × 1

Nice bro let me know how it is please and thanks lol

Owes a Review × 1