Carlos Danger's picture
Carlos Danger

+ 62 Eroids Body Challenge EBC 2019 Spring Cutter

ad

WAKE THE HELL UP EROIDS!

On behalf of Eroids, BFG and the Mods, I am so proud to be able to announce to everyone that the Eroids Body Challenge is officially back! As I was discussing the structure of the new EBC with Admin, I knew I needed a strong partner to help me return the EBC to glory. I got my wish in spades!!
Please join me in welcoming one of our great members to the EBC Board of Trustees, Makwa! As you might imagine, I was very excited when Makwa accepted my invitation to help me organize the EBC. Mak it’s on an crackin’ homie!

After four long years of hiatus, the EBC has resurrected.
The EBC will have a few new tweaks to it to make it safer and smarter for everyone across the board. From a new prize system to a new scoring criteria. Our hope is to create a structure to make the EBC a regular source of community pride once more.

SAVE THE DATE

Beginning on 3/9/19 at 0000hrs midnight PST the submission button will be active and members can start submitting their pics. The deadline for entry pics is on 3/16/19 @ 2359hrs PST. The competition will run a full 12 wks. You will have a 10 day window to submit your final pics starting at 0000hrs PST on 5/29/19. The deadline for final pics will be 6/8/19 @ 2359hrs PST.

What is the target goal of the EBC 2019?

EBC 2019 Spring Cutter!!!

This goal was chosen to closely follow the traditional season goals. We want to help you get your Summer Bods ready. We also wanted to end the competition with enough time for you all to enjoy showing off the hard work with enough summer left to hit the beach!
Each successive EBC will have different target goals but we will do our best to follow the season and or competition calendar as to not cross any wires and short circuit some of your comp plans.

More to come

Makwa and I are still making a few last minute tweaks and the Prize Sponsors are still coming on board. While that takes place please begin planning your season around the aforementioned competition dates. We hope to have a large field of competitors.
Soon you will see an additional FAQ thread to be the place that Makwa and I can help answer any questions you might have. The final rules still need a couple of more finishing touches and then we will post them in the FAQ thread as well.

Here is a link to the EBC competition pages in case you’re not sure if you want to join or if you’re not sure what an EBC is exactly.
https://www.eroids.com/competition

I can promise you all one thing and that this Makwa and I will work our asses off to be as diligent and accessible to the EBC as possible. This was not brought together on a whim. The EBC is something that has always been a tremendous source of pride for me personally and I’m sure it will soon be for Mak as well. Thanks again to BFG , Pale and Greg for their support.

All threads related to the revamped EBC will be stickied here

Sam I Am's picture

I'm putting my money on Redneck Freak.

Owes a Review × 1
Soulja's picture

That dude is Pro material!

Sam I Am's picture

Theres a few of them on here. Hes a freak no doubt.

Owes a Review × 1
Double A's picture

I smell a side bet.

Pale's picture

I think everyone is going to be blown away at the purse but we are still working on it so no announcement yet.

Carlos Danger's picture

Thanks for your support in helping make this happen brother.

In a promo × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

Always does:)

In a promo × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

Start making plans now bro. Hopefully you’ll be able to enter

In a promo × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

We’ll be holding you to it:)

In a promo × 1
Makwa's picture

This is going to be fun!

Carlos Danger's picture

Glad you’re a part of this. I’m stoked brother

In a promo × 1
robb's picture

Didn't think I'd see this again. Great turnout each time it's been on and great prizes to boot.

In a promo × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

If I remember correctly you sure do know how to cut!

In a promo × 1
Big_Bossman's picture

Much respect for you two on bringing this back to the site.

Carlos Danger's picture

There’s a few members who were in my head when I started kicking the idea of relaunch around. I sent a few of you guys PMs. Would be great to see all of you enter:)

In a promo × 1
GizmoDuck's picture

Shoot. I got my money on big bossman to def place top

GrowMore's picture

Boom! Big thank you to BFG, Carlos and Mak for making this happen! I’ll be cutting my current cycle short to make sure to be able to be part of this! Good luck to everyone.

Owes a Review × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

This makes me smile from ear to ear bro =)
I remember when you first joined. You’ve done it about as close to the right way the entire time. Every single karma point earned the right way. I’m very happy to know you’re starting plans to join.

In a promo × 1
GrowMore's picture

Thanks for your support bro. Appreciate the kind words

Owes a Review × 1
kibby's picture

I'm in!!!!!!!

Need to shave my body ;) lol

Owes a Review × 1
Dacky's picture

Remember to get under the arms mate :—p

kibby's picture

LMFAO!!!!!

I'll look like a surfboard bro ;)

Owes a Review × 1
GrowMore's picture

No homo!

Owes a Review × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

Lmao!!! Glad to hear you’re joining in on the fun! Make sure and read all of the competition threads and review some of the winner links in there. Some tricks were discussed on presentations and cycles and all the good stuff. It’s worth reading for any new competitors.

In a promo × 1
kibby's picture

Thanks Carlos I will definitely take a look brother ;)

Thanks to you and Mak and pale for taking time out of your life's to make this happen

Owes a Review × 1